Kevin Durant Fires Back At Skip Bayless For Saying Lebron Owns Him

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
We're in the LeDurant James Era.
 5 years ago '08        #122
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 #TheReturn said:
You don't train with the person you're trying to be better than. What type of sh*t is that? Rose is already better than Westbrook, he's not worried about n*ggas under him. As far as training with rivals who are on your level, they are learning everything you are, picking up on little tips and tricks on how to shoot because of studying DURANT. There's absolutely nothing LeBron can help Durant with.

You can't teach court vision and rebounding is effort based. Durant is already the superior scorer on the perimeter, and anything in the paint LeBron mostly gets away with superior strength and athleticsm with speed.. It's not like he has a consistent post move.
But on the other side of the coin, Durant does not have the physical strength to bang in the paint or get those tough rebounds though or the stamina to play all game like Bron does. KD could def. pick up Bron's workout routines for before and after games as well to increase his strength, no?

In all, I cannot believe people honestly have a problem w/this.
 5 years ago '05        #123
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
SO we gonna sit here and act like WestBRICK and Harden aren't the reasons why OKC lost that series... They were nowhere to be found and the one game Russ showed up for, he gave the game away with two boneheaded TO's and a stupid foul...
 5 years ago '05        #124
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its just not fair that skip bayless a dude who avg 1 point a game and played jv as a JR is allowed to call out stars and just say stupid sh*t day after day. these ppl are human and I dont blame KD but its a lose lose for him if u say something skip wins . if u dont say anything skip wins he is allowed to just say w.e and its just not rite.

i dont see how he would know anything about anyone owing anyone when he sucked and couldnt even avg 2 points a game.
 5 years ago '05        #125
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 C. Wat said:
this a dumb a.ss argument...

You act like they arent training TOGETHER!!

KD sees just as much of brons game as the latter...

Its a game bro, and KD lost. His friendship with bron had NOTHING to do with that...

What the hell are you talking about? you made absolutely no sense ....

i can care less if they go out for dinner every night or not....or if they take a day off from training together to have a cheat night eating ice cream and watching the twilight saga movies...ain't nobody talking about their "friendship"

we are talking how this ain't good for either of them on a competitive level... pay attention
 09-11-2012, 11:23 PM         #126
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron doesn't think that deep

he's a fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #127
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 stlcardinals19 said:
But on the other side of the coin, Durant does not have the physical strength to bang in the paint or get those tough rebounds though or the stamina to play all game like Bron does. KD could def. pick up Bron's workout routines for before and after games as well to increase his strength, no?

In all, I cannot believe people honestly have a problem w/this.
KD has a small frame, I don't think any LeBron work outs will help, unless LeBron sharing that needle he really using.
 09-11-2012, 11:45 PM         #128
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
KD has a small frame, I don't think any LeBron work outs will help, unless LeBron sharing that needle he really using.
kd is a real n*gga hes not a fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #129
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
A few months ago Skip was saying Lebron missed his train now DUrrant is about to take over.......
 5 years ago '11        #130
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 4574 4574
Bron won the ship. End of story just because him and kd are the top sf in the L. They can't be cool?
But we condone ray Allen going to the team that beat him in the eastern conference finals? Skip reachin. Heat won but in a couple of years when OKC gets more experience they might win, noone owns anyone
 5 years ago '05        #131
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Mad
 09-12-2012, 07:41 AM         #132
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip is 100% right.. Why the fu*k he working out with Lebron.. He should be with Westbrook and Harden sharpening up their skills.
 5 years ago '06        #133
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Skip is 100% right.. Why the fu*k he working out with Lebron.. He should be with Westbrook and Harden sharpening up their skills.
This ^
 5 years ago '12        #134
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Bautmoney!™ said:

best comment out of all these pages hands down

i know these n*ggas got houses an cribs all in different places but theres no excuss for not working out with you teammates during the off-season.

every team should do that why in the blue hell would i work out with a n*gga that wants the same thing i want but only one can win it........ fu*k that.

im training with the n*ggas in my foxhole we gotta go to battle together 82 games plus the playoffs thats my team an the only n*ggas i want to get better period

him, harden an westbrook need to get ibaka in the gym with them to the more the better.

but everyones different an this is the AAU era of basketball so watever ....

its still bulsh*t tho

Last edited by dman 4901; 09-12-2012 at 09:08 AM..
 09-12-2012, 09:12 AM         #135
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
These two are going to be competing against each other and he's just making it easier for LeRobin to know his game and what he's going to do next ....and vice versa ...
a lakers fan that admits the finals will be OKC vs MIA
 5 years ago '04        #136
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Why would you want your "enemy" knowing your weaknesses
 5 years ago '08        #137
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its just not fair that skip bayless a dude who avg 1 point a game and played jv as a JR is allowed to call out stars and just say stupid sh*t day after day. these ppl are human and I dont blame KD but its a lose lose for him if u say something skip wins . if u dont say anything skip wins he is allowed to just say w.e and its just not rite.

i dont see how he would know anything about anyone owing anyone when he sucked and couldnt even avg 2 points a game.
ENOUGH with this whole "if he didnt play his opinion doesnt matter" sh*t. the guy is (or at least was for a long time) a respected columnist/reporter. just because someone doesnt have athletic skills doesnt mean their opinion isnt valid. the guy is paid to give his opinion, end of story.

If you really think a reporter/sports personality's opinon should be based on his athletic ability, I dont even know what to say.. insanity.
 5 years ago '04        #138
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Lost mad respect for KD

what happened to the bloody thirsty compettive nature of sports

Does Tom Brady & Eli hold hands and train together in the off season?

fu*k if your friends

Chris Paul friends with a lot of n*ggas, you dont see him holdin hands in the off season

The Olympics are over!

back to bussiness...after the finals loss KD should want Lebrons fu*kin head on a stick!

this era of the NBA full of soft a.ss friendly n*ggas man

fu*k a friend , get a ring , then be friends n*gga!

5 years ago '04        #139
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
professional trolling needs to be a sport
 5 years ago '08        #140
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Bautmoney!™ said:
^^^ Word on that.

You see 'Bron and Wade doing offseason workouts together after their loss to Dallas

[video - click to view]

Where the fu*k is the one with Durant with Westbrook and/or Harden?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago