Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 04:53 PM         #81
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on that avy
 5 years ago '08        #82
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
i dont know about the whole "owns him" thing, but i agree. this whole thing of the top stars joining the same teams instead of competing is bad enough. you think MJ and Magic (or other stars) got together in the offseason to practice and hang out bc they wanted to be "friends"? no, they were focused on destroying the other one. Durant and LeBron are DIRECT rivals, they JUST met in the finals, and instead off having a rivalry they want to be friends? gay gay gay gay gay.

and yes, they are allowed to be friends, just do it behind the scenes and dont spend the off-season HELPING EACH OTHER GET BETTER. so stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #83
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2097 2097
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i disagree skip is on 4 hours a day on tv man so many ppl prob hit Kd up he had no choice why is it that these idiots on tv can say w.e they want but when someone response ppl make it a big deal like it must be true. that stupid skip is trying to tell ppl that KD is bron bi*ch i would speak up to
how many times did lebron respond to skip? If lebron acted like kd every time skip came sideways first take would be 100X bigger than what it is now. The reason you don't respond to everything is because
1.) you give the troll (skip) attention and make him come out with more accusations making the problem worse.
2.) it makes it look like the statement is true and you were offended because that's what usually happens when people get called out
3.) It's not like it was a legal issue, or being accusing of murder, or money laundering etc all he said was that lebron owned him. If it's not true why would you be mad? You play a professional sport so ALOT of people will say negative things. Are you gonna respond to each and every one of them too?

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 09-11-2012 at 05:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #84
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2097 2097
so for the people complaining about how the nba isn't as competitive because everybody wants to be bffs on the court wouldn't this be an example? Not saying they have to shoot each other but you can't have this sh*t both ways
 09-11-2012, 05:02 PM         #85
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody k!ll ... SKIP BAYLESS - STEPHEN A. SMITH - JIM ROME & JIM GREY ... A.S.A.P all those GUYS are F/U/C/K/I/N/G - A/S/S/H/O/L/E/S
 5 years ago '08        #86
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
stop with the bold red text. your incoherent nonsense will come across as somewhat rational. somewhat.

and you know writing "senior member" under your avy doesn't actually make you one, right?

Last edited by MADIA; 09-11-2012 at 05:25 PM..
 09-11-2012, 05:14 PM         #87
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:

[pic - click to view]

Man I had something serious to say till I seen this sh*t lol
 5 years ago '12        #88
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,751 | Props total: 22122 22122
Durant is a f*ggot, no one cares.
 5 years ago '06        #89
alltimeballa12 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
skip spoke the truth.

cant tell me that kd is a fan of lebron and when they played, lebron ran on him.

how come lebron didnt run on terry? stevenson?

but kd? lebron is his friend aka no rivalry. but kd calls wade "small"? lol. kd aint pop sh*t to lebron. at least ibaka tried

kd u not about that winning life.

i feel the same way..westbrook and harden too
 09-11-2012, 05:21 PM         #90
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
skip spoke the truth.

cant tell me that kd is a fan of lebron and when they played, lebron ran on him.

how come lebron didnt run on terry? stevenson?

but kd? lebron is his friend aka no rivalry. but kd calls wade "small"? lol. kd aint pop sh*t to lebron. at least ibaka tried

kd u not about that winning life.
Wade might be shorter than KD, but he had him D'd up a few times
and blocked his shiit also more than once
 5 years ago '09        #91
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,379 | Props total: 35033 35033
 A.G said:
Durant is fearless, and when pundits say Lebron dominated him, it just shows the media's excessive effort to crown Lebron.
but when the media was clowning him after his failures against dallas it was all fun and games right?

heat in 5 bytch
 5 years ago '07        #92
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 The Bully said:
judging by how you backed out of your bet to never post on boxden after losing a bet, apparently you're about that "loser on the internet" life
 5 years ago '11        #93
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
you guys are fu*kin retarded if you dont think this helps them to learn each others games.

in a real game lebron could easily say "we worked on this, this summer so hes prolly gonna go to that move." and be able to stop it. yah durant can say the same thing when guarding lebron but lets be honest, durant cant contain lebron. lebron will just over power him with ease.
 5 years ago '10        #94
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 8477 8477
 Moony Jackson said:
kevin durant replied to skip's earlier tweet about lebron using durant
Who that in ur avi bruh
 5 years ago '11        #95
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
KD training with LeBron after he beat him in the finals is the equivalent of Nas making a track with Jay-Z right after "Takeover" dropped

5 years ago '11        #96
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I believe Durant does take it easier on Lebron because they are close. You could tell in the Finals that the Thunder didnt really have any beef or reason to get nasty with the Heat and it cost them dearly.

That n*gga better stop hanging out with dude unless he's getting some of those prescriptions that keep Bron a manchild and losing his hair since he hit the league.
I seriously doubt that bullsh*t you just said. These dudes are professional athletes, trust me nobody was taking it easy in the finals. These the type of guys that get made when they lose at anything, like me. I'd shoot my best friend an elbow to the eye in a heartbeat to win the championship, and then hug him and take him out for a steak after the game. You saw KD literally bawling his eyes out while his mother holds him, and you think that happened because he took it easy?

Last edited by CoochieCrook; 09-11-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #97
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,763 | Props total: 9016 9016
I thought Skip was a BX obsession

Now athletes are giving the two fu*k boys the time of day?
 5 years ago '09        #98
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,379 | Props total: 35033 35033
 TooMuchSulli said:
KD training with LeBron after he beat him in the finals is the equivalent of Nas making a track with Jay-Z right after "Takeover" dropped

Except Nas had "Ether" waiting in the vault
[pic - click to view]

what does stickman have?
 5 years ago '04        #99
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
People viewing this thread

R-Geezy, Da_Crew2k9, lchops00, coolbeans, OST86, Cambury, spiderjericho, chaoitic23, WhosIt, atruedsgb, 45-Colt, ThaHustla, rellish, NasIsThaBest19, micseles, DJ BlazeOne, luislo_19, dj_o_c_c, clydes suit, Qbert, God Mode, HenryTheMenace, laknight42, Maroon_Tiger, KlipKlap, YoungNade, Moony Jackson, LiquidSwordsman, $auce, South, cytosparks, stmarys15, MrBanga, PhrozenMenace, Juelz $antana, drjay, GradSchoolSwag, Drum Gang Joe C, MidnightMarauda, slim9428, Willie Lee Macc, sotaboy_34, mavolous

I thought after logging off this beach whale would of been too busy adding more chins to his collection instead of lurking like a fat creep
 09-11-2012, 07:10 PM         #100
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both great players.

neither of them own the other in my opinion. I thought KD played better than Bron in the playoffs, but the rest of the Heat stepped up when the rest of OKC didn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now