Kevin Durant Fires Back At Skip Bayless For Saying Lebron Owns Him

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 IceMan said:
That is kind of true though..Playing against your friend is less pressure than playing against a dude who talks sh*t and gets in your head ..i.e...Jason terry
 Moony Jackson said:
that was kevin durant's 1st finals appearance you don't think his inexperience on the big stage was a factor?

icegirl still continues to gargle jason terry's semen

you must have been one of those lil lakers f*gs rooting for the celtics in the ecf
 A.G said:
Dude averaged like 32 points & 7-8 rebs on 50%+ from the field and he played well throughout most of the series.

Durant is fearless, and when pundits say Lebron dominated him, it just shows the media's excessive effort to crown Lebron.
this ^^^^ media is just all about discredit just watch espn everything someone does they just discredit u for it by saying stupid sh*t like well that team wasn't elite or that team doesnt have this or u should of won bla bla bla.

sports media is now just a bunch of jealous loser who wish they was the players so they discredit everything . unless your tom brady or tebow u get no credit . skip is master of this.
 5 years ago '11        #62
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 #TheReturn said:
Hard to tell if your serious or joking when all someone spews is hate.

Rose has been working out with Russell since rookie year. Not like he decided one day to just call him up and train, with a rival. Their agents coincidently set them up with the same trainers and its not like they are going to switch trainers now with all the success they've had ,totally different situation.
so he is working out with a rival which is what he said he wouldn't do, I guess westbrook knows all of his "moves". Lebron and durant haven't had the luxury of working out since rookie year, so it doesn't matter when they started. They are friends, and training with the other best player in the world > training without them.

or rose doesn't look at westbrook as a rival like I said
 5 years ago '12        #63
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
RaptorsLost, holla@yaboi, ShaquilleBrown, Gink, nikodarippa, Chi80sbaby, RAWshadTX, Pro337, maxnn, TheeMrMarvel, J-R, P_Savage, mayday20, Colgate84, Zachalicious, kkkid, mike14, JuanP21, wtr1906, jtt11219, Unpredictable, MiKoMuRa, supervillain, stalyon2004, woscoe, CGderek, rek0nize, H.N.I.C., BIGthingsSON2, TheT, sdsuhustle, conrap, tg4hiphop, R0CAF3LLA_pimp, snapbackking, crunkynmunky, blackjackdre, dirtyalphaman, NoreDirtay, Darkdrone, toojive4u, MdotWilly, mag2005, adulel08, GLOCKN SKIMASK, pants40, agony orton, abhargava, kidrobot714, Hystwise, Bkjj11, WezLBoy Wonder, mosmudz88

5 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
wait a minute...y'all wanted the old gritty nba back when these people for the most part only talked to each other at events and did whatever by themselves/teamates during the summer/season

but you're cool with these "rivals" training and playing flag football with each other and wonder why the league is "soft"

5 years ago '12        #65
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
KD is just a damn idiot.. LBJ is your competition and u practicing wit him, it just makes LBJ more comfortable to serve ur a.ss when yall meet

fu*kin f*ggot get ya bi*ch a.ss back to Seattle and u might become a man.
 5 years ago '11        #66
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9906 9906

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #67
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
Bird and Magic?
 5 years ago '06        #68
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Based God owns KD.
 5 years ago '04        #69
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
skip spoke the truth.

cant tell me that kd is a fan of lebron and when they played, lebron ran on him.

how come lebron didnt run on terry? stevenson?

but kd? lebron is his friend aka no rivalry. but kd calls wade "small"? lol. kd aint pop sh*t to lebron. at least ibaka tried

kd u not about that winning life.

S W A N said:
I may be the only one in here that agrees with this. While Skip is a troll, what you said makes alot of sense. Them Indiana n*ggas aint respect Bron either and while they lost, they didnt have the talent, they gave them a run for their money. OKC just got ran through.

eCity 420 said:
KD is just a damn idiot.. LBJ is your competition and u practicing wit him, it just makes LBJ more comfortable to serve ur a.ss when yall meet

fu*kin f*ggot get ya bi*ch a.ss back to Seattle and u might become a man.

At least ya'll get it!!! Unlike the OP Coony "Slurp" Slow azz Jackson...

09-11-2012, 04:36 PM         #70
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
I may be the only one in here that agrees with this. While Skip is a troll, what you said makes alot of sense. Them Indiana n*ggas aint respect Bron either and while they lost, they didnt have the talent, they gave them a run for their money. OKC just got ran through.
that was because of James Harden tho

He ain't show up...Russy went ham, Durant did his thing...the rest didn't play well

Also you're comparing a Heat team without Chris Bosh to a Heat team with him....you idiots need to use your brain before posting
 09-11-2012, 04:38 PM         #71
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMan said:
So stating the facts about how J.Terry shut down Lebron is slurping now? Oh..I must be maiking the 2011 finals up now right

And what does Durant 30 pt avg have to do with less pressure being on Lebron?? You still dont get it huh??

I'm done..its like talking/sonning a 3 year old..
when did Jason Terry ever guard LeBron?
 5 years ago '11        #72
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8795 8795
 SmoothTay said:
Where Seajaiye at ?
CJ is Skip Bayless
 5 years ago '10        #73
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 IceMan said:
At least ya'll get it!!! Unlike the OP Coony "Slurp" Slow azz Jackson...

this fu*k boy looking so desperate for a cosign

lebron made 2 consecutive finals and just capped off an mvp season with finals mvp yet you still stuck on jason terry's nutsack

what has kobe done this past 2 seasons except pad his stats and get booted in the 2nd round?
 5 years ago '05        #74
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
 pus*yFiend said:
At the end of the day.. Skip is right

KD is a fool and dumb as hell for wanting to work out with the enemy and rival.... These two are going to be competing against each other and he's just making it easier for LeRobin to know his game and what he's going to do next ....and vice versa ...

He'd be better off spending his summers with Carmelo drinking chocolate milk collecting calcium for that stick figure body of his before it breaks in half running up the court next season
this a dumb a.ss argument...

You act like they arent training TOGETHER!!

KD sees just as much of brons game as the latter...

Its a game bro, and KD lost. His friendship with bron had NOTHING to do with that...
 5 years ago '12        #75
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Chad09 said:
Based God, owns him.

[pic - click to view]

but it's true the basegod curse is REAL

joshdogg26 said:
i don't know what's worse, the fact that it bothered durant enough to respond, or that he then deleted his response lol. acknowledging it alone at least shows that it's on his mind and bothers him that people would think that. bron probably wants no part of the discussion, but at the same time he's like

"i kinda do"
[pic - click to view]

Exactly if it's not a big deal, or you don't believe it then it wouldn't affect you especially when it's coming from skip bayless. Lebron didn't go back and forth with skip but every time skip says something about durant dude gets heated so there must be some truth to that to get kd all up in his feelings. Durant got mad when skip talked about westbrook, and he's mad now. You can make the case that both statements were true.

A.G said:
Dude averaged like 32 points & 7-8 rebs on 50%+ from the field and he played well throughout most of the series.

Durant is fearless, and when pundits say Lebron dominated him, it just shows the media's excessive effort to crown Lebron.
lebron pretty much put the clamps on him when it mattered in crunch time. Remember when durant kept trying to create his own shots against lebron and kept failing. As much as I hated it lebron clapped kd's soul
 5 years ago '09        #76
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,398 | Props total: 35161 35161
 Bkjj11 said:
skip spoke the truth.

cant tell me that kd is a fan of lebron and when they played, lebron ran on him.

but kd? lebron is his friend aka no rivalry. but kd calls wade "small"? lol. kd aint pop sh*t to lebron. at least ibaka tried

judging by how you backed out of your bet to never post on boxden after losing a bet, apparently you're about that "loser on the internet" life
 5 years ago '05        #77
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
u n*ggas are idiots u want to beat your friends and family way more then anyone else because u are around them alot u want bragging rites. To sit here and say OKC lost because KD trained a few session with LBJ is pure fu*king non sense . ..

what did have to do with James harden going ghost or west brook bricking wide open 3's This is what world come to dude avg 30 on 50 percent shooting and we really gonna say he lost because he trained with LBJ a FEW fu*kING DAYS DURING THE OFF SEASON ESPN GOT U IDIOTS brain washed SHEEP .
 5 years ago '10        #78
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 C. Wat said:
this a dumb a.ss argument...

You act like they arent training TOGETHER!!

KD sees just as much of brons game as the latter...

Its a game bro, and KD lost. His friendship with bron had NOTHING to do with that...
if you let these fu*k boys tell it they'll say the knicks lost because carmelo is good friends with lebron too
 5 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
but it's true the basegod curse is REAL

Exactly if it's not a big deal, or you don't believe it then it wouldn't affect you especially when it's coming from skip bayless. Lebron didn't go back and forth with skip but every time skip says something about durant dude gets heated so there must be some truth to that to get kd all up in his feelings. Durant got mad when skip talked about westbrook, and he's mad now. You can make the case that both statements were true.

lebron pretty much put the clamps on him when it mattered in crunch time. Remember when durant kept trying to create his own shots against lebron and kept failing. As much as I hated it lebron clapped kd's soul
i disagree skip is on 4 hours a day on tv man so many ppl prob hit Kd up he had no choice why is it that these idiots on tv can say w.e they want but when someone response ppl make it a big deal like it must be true. that stupid skip is trying to tell ppl that KD is bron bi*ch i would speak up to
 5 years ago '11        #80
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,312 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Bkjj11 said:
skip spoke the truth.

i agree with the bold but to say kd is not about winning is crazy..did you forget lebron went to the finals 3 times?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy