Kevin Durant Fires Back At Skip Bayless For Saying Lebron Owns Him

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this sh*t is all shock jock skip is just trying do discredit LBJ saying the only reason why Bron won is because he is friends with KD and that why he won a ring. Even when bron does his think skip still try to discredit him to make himself look rite.

that why i dont fu*k with him dude ego is as big if not bigger then any player on the planet when he is wrong he try to make excuses and when he rite he will never shutup like he really has affect on the game smh.
 5 years ago '08        #42
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
i agree with skip on this one. do ya own thing kd
 5 years ago '12        #43
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 SeaJaiye said:
bron knows exactly what he's doin. stickman is like 23 yrs old? he just not old enough to understand it yet ppl tryin to clue him in, but he keeps thinkin this is a regular basketball friendship bron is gonna always feel comfortable attackin stickman on the court cuz of the "friendship" but its gonna work in the opposite way for durant meanwhile bron acting innocent as fukk in his tweets and interviews

this is another reason why i think westbrook is the real leader of that team. u dont see him bein friendly wit any other elite pg's
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

they was shootin in the gym together
 5 years ago '04        #44
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this sh*t is all shock jock skip is just trying do discredit LBJ saying the only reason why Bron won is because he is friends with KD and that why he won a ring. Even when bron does his think skip still try to discredit him to make himself look rite.

that why i dont fu*k with him dude ego is as big if not bigger then any player on the planet when he is wrong he try to make excuses and when he rite he will never shutup like he really has affect on the game smh.

That is kind of true though..Playing against your friend is less pressure than playing against a dude who talks sh*t and gets in your head ..i.e...Jason terry
 09-11-2012, 03:30 PM         #45
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMan said:
That is kind of true though..Playing against your friend is less pressure than playing against a dude who talks sh*t and gets in your head ..i.e...Jason terry
was danny granger and paul pierce friends wit bron too??
[pic - click to view]

cuz he dropped 40, 18, 9 on one of them and 45, 15, 5 on another one in must win pressure games

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 09-11-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #46
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 SeaJaiye said:
bron knows exactly what he's doin. stickman is like 23 yrs old? he just not old enough to understand it yet ppl tryin to clue him in, but he keeps thinkin this is a regular basketball friendship bron is gonna always feel comfortable attackin stickman on the court cuz of the "friendship" but its gonna work in the opposite way for durant meanwhile bron acting innocent as fukk in his tweets and interviews

this is another reason why i think westbrook is the real leader of that team. u dont see him bein friendly wit any other elite pg's
[pic - click to view]

Westbrook works out with D Rose during the summer.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
that was kevin durant's 1st finals appearance you don't think his inexperience on the big stage was a factor?

icegirl still continues to gargle jason terry's semen

you must have been one of those lil lakers f*gs rooting for the celtics in the ecf
 5 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
So KD isn't smart enough to analyze LeBron's game to his advantage in the same fashion?...Dumb n*ggas.

If you want to be the best, you train and get pushed by the best. They both understand that there is no love lost when they face each other.

Their probably spending a week together tops. The fu*k are yall complaining about?

Skip is a piece of sh*t attention wh0ore and KD gave him fuel for even responding to this rat. Move along, nothing to see here.
 5 years ago '04        #49
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
that was kevin durant's 1st finals appearance you don't think his inexperience on the big stage was a factor?

you must have been one of those lil lakers f*gs rooting for the celtics in the ecf

I know you don't comprehend Coony Jackson, so I'll excuse you for not noticing the difference between playing against your best friend, than playing in the finals against a n*gga who talks sh*t.

All those years of your father Jerry sandusky'ing you really made you slow.
 5 years ago '04        #50
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Moony Jackson said:

Dude averaged like 32 points & 7-8 rebs on 50%+ from the field and he played well throughout most of the series.

Durant is fearless, and when pundits say Lebron dominated him, it just shows the media's excessive effort to crown Lebron.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
Rose said it best. " I don't play pick games or train with rivals because I don't want them learning my moves."

Wake up KD.
 5 years ago '04        #52
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
was danny granger and paul pierce friends wit bron too??
[pic - click to view]

cuz he dropped 40, 18, 9 on one of them and 45, 15, 5 on another one in must win pressure games

A dead clock is also right twice a day...
 5 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 IceMan said:
I know you don't comprehend Coony Jackson, so I'll excuse you for not noticing the difference between playing against your best friend, than playing in the finals against a n*gga who talks sh*t.

All those years of your father Jerry sandusky'ing you really made you slow.
icegirl please stop projecting your gay fantasies onto people

its bad enough you stay slurping jason bulb head terry all day

I don't know if you a kobe stan or jason terry's personal ball washer but u stay sayin dumb sh*t

durant averaged 30 a game in the finals but he still went easy on his best friend huh?

like I said your lack of basketball knowledge was already exposed. go drink bleach
 5 years ago '11        #54
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 #TheReturn said:
Rose said it best. " I don't play pick games or train with rivals because I don't want them learning my moves."

Wake up KD.
how many moves does rose have that he can't weight train, flag football, pool exercises, and shooting drills with lebron? like 2?

only reason rose doesn't do it, is because he wouldn't be able to learn anything.

IceMan said:

A dead clock is also right twice a day...
well that "clock" was right all season and playoffs.
 09-11-2012, 03:49 PM         #55
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reading this thread. Lol

White People ARE some crafty mafuhkas!

Funny thing is...

Yall dont even know who Skip is!! Google Skip & Troy Aikman.
Its funny he TRIED to be a troll back when people werent as retarded as mafuhkas are now & it didnt work. Now look. Lmao

Internets...

The gift & the curse
 5 years ago '04        #56
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
icegirl please stop projecting your gay fantasies onto people

its bad enough you stay slurping jason bulb head terry all day

I don't know if you a kobe stan or jason terry's personal ball washer but u stay sayin dumb sh*t

durant averaged 30 a game in the finals but he still went easy on his best friend huh?

like I said your lack of basketball knowledge was already exposed. go drink bleach

So stating the facts about how J.Terry shut down Lebron is slurping now? Oh..I must be maiking the 2011 finals up now right

And what does Durant 30 pt avg have to do with less pressure being on Lebron?? You still dont get it huh??

I'm done..its like talking/sonning a 3 year old..
 5 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
how many moves does rose have that he can't weight train, flag football, pool exercises, and shooting drills with lebron? like 2?
only reason rose doesn't do it, is because he wouldn't be able to learn
Not able to learn but stats improved across the board first three years. Only had a down, year because of injury. Rose isn't book smart but how does that go with basketball.. Roses learning curve is better than any young player not named Lebron.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-11-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #58
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 #TheReturn said:
Not able to learn but stats improved advertised the board first the years. Only had a down, year because of injury. Rose isn't book smart but how does that go with basketball.. Roses learning curve us better than any young player not named Lebron.
I was just fu*king with you, left yourself wide open for the can't read jokes.

But rose is a hypocrite because he works out with westbrook.

But then again he probably doesn't see westbrook as a rival, because he's never making it out of the east
 5 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 IceMan said:
So stating the facts about how J.Terry shut down Lebron is slurping now? Oh..I must be maiking the 2011 finals up now right

And what does Durant 30 pt avg have to do with less pressure being on Lebron?? You still dont get it huh??

I'm done..its like talking/sonning a 3 year old..
the only person you sonning is yourself with every post you make

clown a.ss n*gga

you know you aint got nothin important to say so you talkin bout you're done lmao

fu*k outta here with your stuck in 2011 groupie a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I was just fu*king with you, left yourself wide open for the can't read jokes.

But rose is a hypocrite because he works out with westbrook.

But then again he probably doesn't see westbrook as a rival, because he's never making it out of the east
Hard to tell if your serious or joking when all someone spews is hate.

Rose has been working out with Russell since rookie year. Not like he decided one day to just call him up and train, with a rival. Their agents coincidently set them up with the same trainers and its not like they are going to switch trainers now with all the success they've had ,totally different situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy