NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM         #21
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
the white man is clearly using his white man tricks to pit the two brothas against each other

he wants them to be enemies for his entertainment

EDIT: why did you change your original comment?
White man tricks? n*gga thats Stephen A's white slave n*gga! Lol
Mafuhka aint even the star of his own show. We all witnessed Jalen Rose AND Ryan Clarke son this dufus to the point where theyre banned from the show!
Kevin Durant fuhkin' up man addressing this clown.
Let that mafuhka talk. Iguana lookin' a.ss Skip.
 5 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 whothebestmc said:
pretty much... come home to arguments and sh*t "bron do you own me? cause skip said you do "

but honestly they are just friends and this probably makes them both train harder, and I'm sure lebron doesn't think much of skip bayless and his opinion on anything sports related.
i don't know what's worse, the fact that it bothered durant enough to respond, or that he then deleted his response lol. acknowledging it alone at least shows that it's on his mind and bothers him that people would think that. bron probably wants no part of the discussion, but at the same time he's like

"i kinda do"
[pic - click to view]

09-11-2012, 02:53 PM         #23
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
Based God, owns him.

[pic - click to view]

09-11-2012, 02:55 PM         #24
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
sh*t has to be real awkward for bron
that's exactly what I was thinking
 5 years ago '05        #25
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
At the end of the day.. Skip is right

KD is a fool and dumb as hell for wanting to work out with the enemy and rival.... These two are going to be competing against each other and he's just making it easier for LeRobin to know his game and what he's going to do next ....and vice versa ...

He'd be better off spending his summers with Carmelo drinking chocolate milk collecting calcium for that stick figure body of his before it breaks in half running up the court next season
 5 years ago '08        #26
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,142 | Props total: 2763 2763
Durant done fu*ked up now...
 5 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Ratty Tat Tat said:
"White Man Tricks"

What about when Steven A says Durant was a "child" the other week was he using his "Black Man Tricks"

Quit turning this into a race war you fu*king moron. Wasn't the first opinion Skip says that people don't agree with and won't be the last but race has nothing to do with it.

you lost for taking that seriously
 09-11-2012, 02:58 PM         #28
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
OH BOY.....

kd > bron

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #29
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30325 30325
He has a point. U never seen Jordan working out with magic or magic working out with bird
 5 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
I believe Durant does take it easier on Lebron because they are close. You could tell in the Finals that the Thunder didnt really have any beef or reason to get nasty with the Heat and it cost them dearly.

That n*gga better stop hanging out with dude unless he's getting some of those prescriptions that keep Bron a manchild and losing his hair since he hit the league.
 5 years ago '12        #31
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 pus*yFiend said:

KD is a fool and dumb as hell for wanting to work out with the enemy and rival.... These two are going to be competing against each other and he's just making it easier for LeRobin to know his game and what he's going to do next ....and vice versa ...

He'd be better off spending his summers with Carmelo drinking chocolate milk collecting calcium for that stick figure body of his before it breaks in half running up the court next season
oh fu*k
 09-11-2012, 03:04 PM         #32
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't know what's worse, the fact that it bothered durant enough to respond, or that he then deleted his response lol. acknowledging it alone at least shows that it's on his mind and bothers him that people would think that. bron probably wants no part of the discussion, but at the same time he's like

"i kinda do"
[pic - click to view]

09-11-2012, 03:05 PM         #33
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

he could learn lebron's game just as easy tho....i think people want it to be hate but Bron ain't like that. He wants to see all the young black talent do well

yall acting like like durant won't use his moves during the season. you can just as easily study someone's game in a film session

lebron is a workout warrior...who better to workout with than Bron?
 09-11-2012, 03:09 PM         #34
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I believe Durant does take it easier on Lebron because they are close. You could tell in the Finals that the Thunder didnt really have any beef or reason to get nasty with the Heat and it cost them dearly.

That n*gga better stop hanging out with dude unless he's getting some of those prescriptions that keep Bron a manchild and losing his hair since he hit the league.
durant dropped like 36 on the heat in the first game with like 17 in the 4th quarter. He damn near pulled off a W in a second game from a comeback. saying he takes it easy on Bron is bs and downplays bron's accomplishments
 5 years ago '06        #35
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
LeBron James
Just finished a great workout with Kevin Durant On court work, ran the hill and finished running the football field. #StriveforGreatness

5 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Youngin19 said:
he could learn lebron's game just as easy tho....i think people want it to be hate but Bron ain't like that. He wants to see all the young black talent do well

yall acting like like durant won't use his moves during the season. you can just as easily study someone's game in a film session

exactly

its kind of insulting to durant's intelligence to a.ssume that he can't learn lebron's moves just as much
 5 years ago '05        #37
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Youngin19 said:

this guy

[pic - click to view]

i read once via twitter that he wakes up at 3am does cardio , eats breakfast, and hits the gym at 6am

outcome for KD would probably be this

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #38
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,592 | Props total: 9493 9493
honestly I don't see why people have a problem with it, sure jordan and bird never worked out together but that doesn't mean anything. These athletes study their opponents whether they train with them or not(at least the ones that aren't stupid). Lebron probably knows kobes game or pierces game etc like the back of his hand and vice versa. You can learn from working out together sure, but not at the level some people think including skip. Last year they played flag football and did days of workouts unrelated to basketball. They aren't going out like "let's see what you got planned for next season". Like honestly what does lebron learn from watching durant run shooting drills that he hasn't already known for years?
 5 years ago '04        #39
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless

Wake up, KD: LeBron is keeping his friends close and his enemy closer. You're letting him OWN you.

[pic - click to view]

09-11-2012, 03:23 PM         #40
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron knows exactly what he's doin. stickman is like 23 yrs old? he just not old enough to understand it yet ppl tryin to clue him in, but he keeps thinkin this is a regular basketball friendship bron is gonna always feel comfortable attackin stickman on the court cuz of the "friendship" but its gonna work in the opposite way for durant meanwhile bron acting innocent as fukk in his tweets and interviews

this is another reason why i think westbrook is the real leader of that team. u dont see him bein friendly wit any other elite pg's
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy