G.O.O.D. Music – Cruel Summer (Official Tracklist)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
Kid Cudi - Creepers
 5 years ago '07        #22
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,169 | Props total: 11289 11289
Kanye wack as hell for putting IDL on there if its on the standard 12. Not becuz it's "wack,"(the albums biggest song up til this point) but becuz neither he nor his squad had anything to do with the creation of the original song. Let Keef have his sh1t. With all the supposed producers/artists they've gotten it in with, you'd think it'd be nothing to find one fukken song. I'm dissapointed that he's taking the easy way out. Song shouldn't be anything more than a bonus at best.

Edit: I take that back, "Mercy" is the biggest, but IDL is 2nd.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 09-11-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,406 | Props total: 6433 6433
i don't know why people are complaining about hearing 5 songs. we usually hear around that many when an album drops anyway. after you hear about 2-3 you should stop listening

hell miguel only got 2 songs that nobody heard on his album and that comes out next month
 5 years ago '06        #24
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
 bluehefner96 said:
Kanye wack as hell for putting IDL on there if its on the standard 12. Not becuz it's "wack,"(the albums biggest song up til this point) but becuz neither he nor his squad had anything to do with the creation of the original song. Let Keef have his sh1t. With all the supposed producers/artists they've gotten it in with, you'd think it'd be nothing to find one fukken song. I'm dissapointed that he's taking the easy way out. Song shouldn't be anything more than a bonus at best.

Edit: I take that back, "Mercy" is the biggest, but IDL is 2nd.
I was thinking the same sh*t
 09-11-2012, 04:16 PM         #25
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've only heard Don't Like and Mercy.

Can't wait to hear this, being the Yeezy stan that I am I will buy it when it comes out as well.
 5 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 justinjones said:
i don't know why people are complaining about hearing 5 songs. we usually hear around that many when an album drops anyway. after you hear about 2-3 you should stop listening

hell miguel only got 2 songs that nobody heard on his album and that comes out next month
Not that I really hate the idea of this being only 12 tracks (still hoping for 4 bonuses), but who the hell gives a damn about Miguel.
 5 years ago '08        #27
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
n*gga said 12 songs aint gonna cut it but as soon as it hit iTunes n*ggas gonna be all over it
 5 years ago '05        #28
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5487 5487
Based on those snippets (and from what's already leaked) Mercy, Clique and New God Flow are the real joints on here. The rest is a$$ to me.

[pic - click to view]

I can definitely see how this got pushed back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this didn't even make it to Platinum. It ain't that hot.

Surprised that I Don't Like (remix) made the cut. I thought Chief Keef didn't cosign that sh!t?

What's with all that autotune trash on these choruses ????

I truly expected Yeezy to come with the flames after Mercy dropped. It's the only classic track on here.

Last edited by ice wolf; 09-11-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #29
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,298 | Props total: 3602 3602
yall n*ggas never heard of hidden tracks...
 5 years ago '12        #30
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,333 | Props total: 1386 1386
 bluehefner96 said:
Not that I really hate the idea of this being only 12 tracks (still hoping for 4 bonuses), but who the hell gives a damn about Miguel.
 5 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
Nas needs to be on God Flow Remix
 5 years ago '08        #32
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
 ice wolf said:
Based on those snippets (and from what's already leaked) Mercy, Clique and New God Flow are the real joints on here. The rest is a$$ to me.

[pic - click to view]

I can see how this got pushed back. I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't even make it to Platinum. It ain't that hot.

I'm really surprised that I Don't Like (remix) made the cut. I thought Chief Keef didn't cosign that sh!t?

Check cleared with the manager of Sosa that's all it matters
 5 years ago '05        #33
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5487 5487
 The N said:
Nas needs to be on God Flow Remix
Truuuuu
 5 years ago '11        #34
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
already heard 7 out of the 12 though

is this my fault bx?
 5 years ago '09        #35
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230
Got my man Kellz and murder Ma$e on there
 5 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
n*gga pulled a G.O.O.D. Friday on us
 5 years ago '04        #37
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Half the album is already out and "New God Flow" is solid, but overrated as hell.

This is what the final product is after all the push backs? Not impressed. Might as well have been an EP.

@ Kanye pretty much taking Chief Keef's only hit and running with it. That stupid lil' knucklehead doesn't deserve a spot on the album.

Hopefully the unheard half of the album is worth the download though.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
no exodus?
 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM         #39
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the release date?
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
thats pretty much how EVERY ye album is ........

if keef wanted HIS sh*t.... he wouldnt have sold the rights to the track ....... even if kanye and his team didnt "create" the track....... he paid his money for it (as many artists do with lesser known artists) to be able to use it ........

understand business yall ... you cant just "remix" a track and put it on your album without it being cosigned by artists/management/labels.....which is what pissed me off about the whole situation... keef SOLD his sh*t ... was around when n*ggaz recorded portions of it it ..... him and the labels KNEW what was going on (kanye is gonna touch up everybody beat dr dre style .... hello.. you get more money that way) ...... and he still bi*ched about the whole process.. like that wasnt the best look his career or song could get at that point........
Um, please understand I could give a sh*t about it from a business standpoint. I'm looking at it as a fan.

1. You don't make people wait all year, while enduring multiple pushbacks, for a 12 track album, on a COMPILATION effort, and include a remix to a track that you had ZERO to do with it, especially considering that you're a producer yourself, and you have some great industry pull, which would have allowed you to reach out to damn near anybody in the game for a track.

2. It's still Keefs most known song. If it's gonna be on anybody albums 1st, thats where the people should have heard it.

sh*t could've made all the business sense in the world, still not gonna make me respect Kanye putting that sh*t on here, as a fan, and as someone who had this album at the top of my "most anticipated albums" list.

Crazy part about it, is that I loved this song more than anything I've heard thus far, I just don't think the sh*t is right. Bonus or leave the sh*t off. n*ggas cheating, and being cheated with this sh*t.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 09-11-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago