Week 2 Washington Redskins (1-0) vs St Louis Rams (0-1)

most viewed right now
 153
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 144
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,224 | Props total: 17640 17640
cortland finnegan getting the game ball
 5 years ago '04        #442
DEscalade 
space
avatar space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
 X_WunderKind_X said:
cortland finnegan getting the game ball
I hated him until we signed him ..... Ill admit he does know how to get into peoples heads though
 5 years ago '04        #443
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,259 | Props total: 3845 3845
 DEscalade said:
:lmao: so I guess a win against a rookie QB has you thinking you'll win in Chicago?

Feelin' yourself a little bit right now bruh?
 5 years ago '06        #444
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
we need to give Santana more touches. I don't want to see Aldrick Robison or Morgan.
 5 years ago '07        #445
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43614 43614
 kmstokes said:
we need to give Santana more touches. I don't want to see Aldrick Robison or Morgan.
Moss is done. he'll be out of the league next year.
 5 years ago '04        #446
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,259 | Props total: 3845 3845
 DEscalade said:
I hated him until we signed him ..... Ill admit he does know how to get into peoples heads though
Marshall or Jeffery gonna make that little sh*t look like an idiot on Sunday. Watch...
 5 years ago '07        #447
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43614 43614
 StylinOnYou said:
don't sleep on the rams bruh
 5 years ago '04        #448
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
I give Mike Shannon credit though. Was it a bad clueless decision to go for a 62 yard field goal? yes
but I believe he did it to sacrifice himself & the idiot kicker to keep the mental state of his Rookie QB intact by not putting him in that 4th down situation with the game on the line this early in the season.
 5 years ago '07        #449
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
Sammy styled
 5 years ago '05        #450
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 biscuit said:
:lmao: so I guess a win against a rookie QB has you thinking you'll win in Chicago?

Feelin' yourself a little bit right now bruh?
feeling ourselves the same way you are... thinking its going to be a easy win
 5 years ago '06        #451
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 st21 said:
Moss is done. he'll be out of the league next year.
Rather him then, who I just mentioned. I do agree moss is done. Maybe we should sign someone then? And idk why we tried that long field goal
 5 years ago '05        #452
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 biscuit said:
Marshall or Jeffery gonna make that little sh*t look like an idiot on Sunday. Watch...
 5 years ago '04        #453
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,259 | Props total: 3845 3845
 kodak314 said:
feeling ourselves the same way you are... thinking its going to be a easy win
Where'd I say that? I said you're an improved team. Look above dawg.
 5 years ago '07        #454
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Rams are the dirtiest team I seen so far

Hope Bradford and Cortland get season ending injuries :)
I didn't watch the game fully but Bradford hurt someone?
 5 years ago '11        #455
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,792 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Javon23 said:
I give Mike Shannon credit though. Was it a bad clueless decision to go for a 62 yard field goal? yes
but I believe he did it to sacrifice himself & the idiot kicker to keep the mental state of his Rookie QB intact by not putting him in that 4th down situation with the game on the line this early in the season.
so instead of having a chance to tie it or win it, its was a better idea to essentially give up? sounds like a good call
 5 years ago '04        #456
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,003 | Props total: 11807 11807
 biscuit said:
What up t? Tough L for your Spartans last night... Wait, let me get over to this San Fran thread.
Let me get my preemptive Chicago bear patterned injury excuse ready about our best corner and linebacker both being inactive...



 5 years ago '05        #457
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 killadre said:
Bears are ready for the week 3 BYE
 biscuit said:
We gots dis bruh...
 biscuit said:
My n*gga k!lladre had to do some scouting this week and watch these Rams. They're an improved team for sure but I still know we'll be aiight.
i was referring to this
 5 years ago '04        #458
DEscalade 
space
avatar space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Rams are the dirtiest team I seen so far

Hope Bradford and Cortland get season ending injuries :)
soooo .... what did bradford do ....?
 5 years ago '05        #459
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 biscuit said:
Where'd I say that? I said you're an improved team. Look above dawg.
but it should be a good game...
 5 years ago '12        #460
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 TH35 said:
I didn't watch the game fully but Bradford hurt someone?
Don't listen to that whiny baby.. Rams ain't even dirty and Bradford was cookin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy