50 Cent Explains Why Chief Keef Isn't Retarded

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9891 pageviews
34 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,056 | Props total: 67830 67830
50 Cent Explains Why Chief Keef Isn't Retarded

[video - click to view]

50 Cent Comes To Chief Keef's Defense, Says He Likes "The Idea Of Chief Keef"

50 Cent congratulates Chief Keef on what he's achieved thus far, understands why he reacted the way he did with Lupe Fiasco.

Whether it’s Chief Keef’s feud with Lupe Fiasco or the recent death of Chicago rapper Joseph “Lil JoJo” Coleman and the Tweets from Keef that followed, the Chicago rapper hasn’t been placed in the greatest of lights lately. But a fellow rapper recently came to the Chicago teen’s defense during an interview this week with V103’s Ryan Cameron.

50 Cent’s commentary on Keef began with the rapper commending the “I Don’t Like” star for reaching mainstream success at such a young age and being able to do it from scratch.

“I like the idea of Chief Keef,” 50 Cent revealed. “The same way I like the idea of Soulja Boy cause I like the idea of someone having a hit at sixteen. He’s actually my son’s age. So without the success that I’ve had, my son could have potentially been Chief Keef…When I look at their situations and I go, ‘Wow, that’s what Hip-Hop culture [does] it allows people to come from completely nothing to make it.’”

Later in the interview, 50 Cent addressed the ongoing debacle between Keef and fellow rapper Lupe Fiasco. While Fifty did state that he believed Lupe was referring to a culture and not specifically Keef, he didn’t blame the rapper for reacting the way in which he did.

“The things that Lupe said about Chief Keef I don’t think he said that about him. I think he said it about the actual element, the environment,” said Fifty in a video posted on RapRadar.com. “There’s no way that you don’t personalize it when a person is saying you, talking about you. So when he responded by saying he’s gonna smack him or whatever it’s just cause you keep attacking me. And I’m sitting here, you attacking me, and what am I supposed to do?”

Lastly, the Queens rapper commented on the recent death of Lil JoJo and explained that in a city with so much violence it would take much more than a few diss songs to link Chief Keef or anyone in his crew to the death of the 18-year-old rapper.

“Chicago had 158 homicides this summer, 38 of them was teens,” the rapper explained. “So when they gotta go through an investigation to make sure that that’s actually someone affiliated with Chief Keef. You can’t just put that on ‘em because the boy made a diss song and he out there. If he’s out there and he’s active and you saw all those guns the boys had in that video. It shows that it’s an actual part of their culture.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. =Google+Reader

Last edited by SM; 09-11-2012 at 01:10 PM..

34 comments for "50 Cent Explains Why Chief Keef Isn't Retarded"

5 years ago '10        #2
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
he starts talking about Cheif Keef @ 11 minute mark
 5 years ago '10        #3
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
i don't mean this in a bad way but for a guy with so much money fifty seems like he spends a lot of time on the internet cause he always seems to be caught up on everything thats going on. this guy needs a talk show or something
 5 years ago '09        #4
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 trill jackson said:
i don't mean this in a bad way but for a guy with so much money fifty seems like he spends a lot of time on the internet cause he always seems to be caught up on everything thats going on. this guy needs a talk show or something
I can see that in about 5-10 years, the "Curtis Jackson Show" or "50"
 5 years ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,310 | Props total: 20035 20035
 trill jackson said:
says the n*gga on the internet....with less money
 09-11-2012, 04:12 AM         #6
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
What's wrong with that? You're crazy if you think more of these rappers don't know what's going on, they just don't have the balls to say it, because each time you speak on some sh*t you risk losing supporters. So n*ggas just keep quite and play it safe. 50 don't care and he gonna say how he feels about any and everything.
 5 years ago '05        #7
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
Man a 50 Cent talk should could possibly be incredible. It'd have to be on like HBO though so he wouldn't have to hold back. Like once a week or something. Put the right comedic minds behind it and it could be great
 5 years ago '10        #8
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
Did you dumb fu*ks miss the part where I said I don't mean it in a bad way?
 5 years ago '05        #9
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
actual actual actual actual actual actual actual actual actual actual
 5 years ago '04        #10
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
50 is retarded too.
 5 years ago '04        #11
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 zcribe said:
50 is retarded too.
then how does that n*gga have so much money...especially considering he was poppin for only a few years....
 5 years ago '04        #12
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
50 cent tried to sell souljah boy to n*ggas too..

take ya own advice 50 let young dummies be young dummies. aint the same cloth

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56226 56226
 trill jackson said:
No, the ppl around him be on the internet....belle dat plhelboi
 5 years ago '10        #14
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 NefDizzle said:
I can see that in about 5-10 years, the "Curtis Jackson Show" or "50"
"50"
 5 years ago '04        #15
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
 trill jackson said:

I mean he has a website.. thisis50.com
 5 years ago '08        #16
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
50 wish he had signed him, I see you curtis
 5 years ago '10        #17
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
Who? 50 CENT is IRRELEVANT! 1 Hot album lol
 5 years ago '10        #18
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Who? 50 CENT is IRRELEVANT! 1 Hot album lol
yeah, and you know every word to that album n that one album made this fool so much money he cant spend it all and for that one album he will forever be relevant cause n*ggas like you gone always bring it up...dumb a.ss
 09-11-2012, 10:53 AM         #19
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a 50 interview>>>>>>>>a 50 song
 5 years ago '09        #20
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
lol first thing i heard was "harsh reality"

was waitin for "competitive nature of the game"
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy