most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8071 8071
 Megamind said:
Yet we're a million times more relevant than you
and yall still in the playoffs cheese d!ck
 09-11-2012, 09:33 PM         #122
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
and yall still in the playoffs cheese d!ck
and ya'll still end up under .500

09-11-2012, 09:44 PM         #123
luisalvarado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeattleLost said:
Seahawks suck and will go 1-15 (only win against )
 5 years ago '05        #124
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15
no one said anything about the

DA BEARS, Cutler beastin, Have solid defense, WR's and RB's are soild, special team punt and kickoff return are still something to watch for.

Last edited by Friday; 09-11-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #125
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8071 8071
 Megamind said:
and ya'll still end up under .500

dont matter cheese d!ck im a die hard fan for all my teams win or lose
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #126
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
I've recently started to grow a dislike for john fox. I guess I can add that to the list.
 5 years ago '11        #127
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ghettofied said:
Na, you guys have a weakness on defense badly. Also, if you get pressure on Brees it's totally different. You guys missing Nicks k!lls your team it seems like.
You haven't watched Brees a long time
 5 years ago '04        #128
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,896 | Props total: 8231 8231
 wjcorner said:
You haven't watched Brees a long time
That's true for any QB, if you want to get technical. Besides scramblers that can throw. Hows Fayetteville?
 5 years ago '11        #129
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
That's true for any QB, if you want to get technical. Besides scramblers that can throw. Hows Fayetteville?
Brees ain't a scrambler but he probably has the best pocket presence in the league outside of A-Rod...sorry, it's not as simple as get pressure on Brees, you have to get consistent quick pressure from EVERY angle with 4 players and keep 7 in coverage. That happens maybe once a year for him, because there aren't too many teams who can do that week in week out. Closest is the Giants, but the Saints running game stops teams from having their d-line pin their ears back and go hunting. Like I said, you haven't watched Brees for too long, I understand if you haven't been paying attention to the NFL the past few years.
 5 years ago '08        #130
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75 OP
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 thatruest said:
Two best AFC teams: Patriots, Ravens
Two best NFC teams: 49ers, Cowboys

RG3 made good decisions all day, but I take YAC far too seriously to put too much stock into his performance especially vs a WEAK Saints 2ndary. Garcon put the burners on them on that 88yd TD.

The Packers have lost their last 3 games, & are going into a short week consisting of a VERY tough game against their division rival Chicago, in danger of starting season 0-2.

Luck wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem to be. I'm bored of talking to the casual NFL fans whom catch the highlights. Use your money for DirecTv & watch these games.

I'll stop now before I type for 45 minutes. I won $800 in week 1, check out the Betting thread. We've got some dope bettors there.
they replay most of the games on nfl network anyway
 5 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Brees ain't a scrambler but he probably has the best pocket presence in the league outside of A-Rod...sorry, it's not as simple as get pressure on Brees, you have to get consistent quick pressure from EVERY angle with 4 players and keep 7 in coverage. That happens maybe once a year for him, because there aren't too many teams who can do that week in week out. Closest is the Giants, but the Saints running game stops teams from having their d-line pin their ears back and go hunting. Like I said, you haven't watched Brees for too long, I understand if you haven't been paying attention to the NFL the past few years.
I meant quick pressure, Hell, any kind of pressure will help is what I'm saying. I know his pocket presence is ridiculous. Also, did you see how bad Brees played against the Skins? It was awful, they kept getting good pressure on him all game long because I WATCHED THE GAME. Look at dudes completion percentage. It's not like this dude was shredding the defense or anything. My Skins friend was shocked at how bad he was getting thrown to the ground by the Redskins of all defenses.
 09-11-2012, 11:33 PM         #132
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
 wjcorner said:
why you always let them burn you on that fayetteville sh*t oh man
 5 years ago '11        #133
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
I meant quick pressure, Hell, any kind of pressure will help is what I'm saying. I know his pocket presence is ridiculous. Also, did you see how bad Brees played against the Skins? It was awful, they kept getting good pressure on him all game long because I WATCHED THE GAME. Look at dudes completion percentage. It's not like this dude was shredding the defense or anything. My Skins friend was shocked at how bad he was getting thrown to the ground by the Redskins of all defenses.
He looked as bad against the Rams last year...Saints are always due a dud game a year. I won't think he can't turn that around until it happens consistently
 5 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 wjcorner said:
He looked as bad against the Rams last year...Saints are always due a dud game a year. I won't think he can't turn that around until it happens consistently
I mean, you can say its a dud game but I was thinking Payton was more important than we thought. Guess we'll see this weekend.
 5 years ago '05        #135
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 ghettofied said:
You act like the Redskins don't have one of the best front 7s in the NFL. When the skins get good pressure they are on of the elite defenses in the nfl, when they don't QBs have 400yd games
 5 years ago '11        #136
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
why you always let them burn you on that fayetteville sh*t oh man
Ain't much to be said on that I'll be out this sh*t hole in a couple months
 5 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Ain't much to be said on that I'll be out this sh*t hole in a couple months
It's all about survival.
 5 years ago '09        #138
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,518 | Props total: 11384 11384
I learned that Texans won off of Defense

they blew out at team by 20 points with straight defense

once the offense gets it rolling, its a wrap for the afc
 5 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 natural said:
You act like the Redskins don't have one of the best front 7s in the NFL. When the skins get good pressure they are on of the elite defenses in the nfl, when they don't QBs have 400yd games
Your DE, DT, and other DE are not impressive. Your LB core though, very, very, on point. Top 5 in the league honestly.
 5 years ago '11        #140
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
It's all about survival.
just gotta survive until December
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy