Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 08:44 PM         #121
luisalvarado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeattleLost said:
Seahawks suck and will go 1-15 (only win against )
 6 years ago '05        #122
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$657 | Props total: 16 16
no one said anything about the

DA BEARS, Cutler beastin, Have solid defense, WR's and RB's are soild, special team punt and kickoff return are still something to watch for.

Last edited by Friday; 09-11-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #123
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,168 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Megamind said:
and ya'll still end up under .500

dont matter cheese d!ck im a die hard fan for all my teams win or lose
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #124
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,803 | Props total: 34892 34892
I've recently started to grow a dislike for john fox. I guess I can add that to the list.
 6 years ago '11        #125
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 2865 2865
 ghettofied said:
Na, you guys have a weakness on defense badly. Also, if you get pressure on Brees it's totally different. You guys missing Nicks k!lls your team it seems like.
You haven't watched Brees a long time
 6 years ago '04        #126
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
space
$23,292 | Props total: 10600 10600
 wjcorner said:
You haven't watched Brees a long time
That's true for any QB, if you want to get technical. Besides scramblers that can throw. Hows Fayetteville?
 6 years ago '11        #127
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
That's true for any QB, if you want to get technical. Besides scramblers that can throw. Hows Fayetteville?
Brees ain't a scrambler but he probably has the best pocket presence in the league outside of A-Rod...sorry, it's not as simple as get pressure on Brees, you have to get consistent quick pressure from EVERY angle with 4 players and keep 7 in coverage. That happens maybe once a year for him, because there aren't too many teams who can do that week in week out. Closest is the Giants, but the Saints running game stops teams from having their d-line pin their ears back and go hunting. Like I said, you haven't watched Brees for too long, I understand if you haven't been paying attention to the NFL the past few years.
 6 years ago '08        #128
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1612 1612
 thatruest said:
Two best AFC teams: Patriots, Ravens
Two best NFC teams: 49ers, Cowboys

RG3 made good decisions all day, but I take YAC far too seriously to put too much stock into his performance especially vs a WEAK Saints 2ndary. Garcon put the burners on them on that 88yd TD.

The Packers have lost their last 3 games, & are going into a short week consisting of a VERY tough game against their division rival Chicago, in danger of starting season 0-2.

Luck wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem to be. I'm bored of talking to the casual NFL fans whom catch the highlights. Use your money for DirecTv & watch these games.

I'll stop now before I type for 45 minutes. I won $800 in week 1, check out the Betting thread. We've got some dope bettors there.
they replay most of the games on nfl network anyway
 6 years ago '04        #129
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Brees ain't a scrambler but he probably has the best pocket presence in the league outside of A-Rod...sorry, it's not as simple as get pressure on Brees, you have to get consistent quick pressure from EVERY angle with 4 players and keep 7 in coverage. That happens maybe once a year for him, because there aren't too many teams who can do that week in week out. Closest is the Giants, but the Saints running game stops teams from having their d-line pin their ears back and go hunting. Like I said, you haven't watched Brees for too long, I understand if you haven't been paying attention to the NFL the past few years.
I meant quick pressure, Hell, any kind of pressure will help is what I'm saying. I know his pocket presence is ridiculous. Also, did you see how bad Brees played against the Skins? It was awful, they kept getting good pressure on him all game long because I WATCHED THE GAME. Look at dudes completion percentage. It's not like this dude was shredding the defense or anything. My Skins friend was shocked at how bad he was getting thrown to the ground by the Redskins of all defenses.
 09-11-2012, 10:33 PM         #130
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
 wjcorner said:
why you always let them burn you on that fayetteville sh*t :irvinhah: oh man
 6 years ago '11        #131
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
I meant quick pressure, Hell, any kind of pressure will help is what I'm saying. I know his pocket presence is ridiculous. Also, did you see how bad Brees played against the Skins? It was awful, they kept getting good pressure on him all game long because I WATCHED THE GAME. Look at dudes completion percentage. It's not like this dude was shredding the defense or anything. My Skins friend was shocked at how bad he was getting thrown to the ground by the Redskins of all defenses.
He looked as bad against the Rams last year...Saints are always due a dud game a year. I won't think he can't turn that around until it happens consistently
 6 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 wjcorner said:
He looked as bad against the Rams last year...Saints are always due a dud game a year. I won't think he can't turn that around until it happens consistently
I mean, you can say its a dud game but I was thinking Payton was more important than we thought. Guess we'll see this weekend.
 6 years ago '05        #133
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 4 4
 ghettofied said:
You act like the Redskins don't have one of the best front 7s in the NFL. When the skins get good pressure they are on of the elite defenses in the nfl, when they don't QBs have 400yd games
 6 years ago '11        #134
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
why you always let them burn you on that fayetteville sh*t :irvinhah: oh man
Ain't much to be said on that I'll be out this sh*t hole in a couple months
 6 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Ain't much to be said on that I'll be out this sh*t hole in a couple months
It's all about survival.
 6 years ago '09        #136
UrbanEnterprise 88 heat pts88
space
space
$20,872 | Props total: 17921 17921
I learned that Texans won off of Defense

they blew out at team by 20 points with straight defense

once the offense gets it rolling, its a wrap for the afc
 6 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 natural said:
You act like the Redskins don't have one of the best front 7s in the NFL. When the skins get good pressure they are on of the elite defenses in the nfl, when they don't QBs have 400yd games
Your DE, DT, and other DE are not impressive. Your LB core though, very, very, on point. Top 5 in the league honestly.
 6 years ago '11        #138
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
It's all about survival.
just gotta survive until December
 6 years ago '10        #139
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 109 109
Jets may not be a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #140
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
the "Jennings" project only lasted for about a quarter
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy