Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM         #21
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jamega2f said:
i still stand by my at least 4inch screen and 4g iphone5 anything more and i will be surprised but still does it matter its gonna sell regardless
at least youll get your 4 inch screen. unless apple wants to pay everything back to samsung i suggest they find a new high speed data technology. but lmfao for waiting for that terrible device to just upgrade to a 4 inch screen.
 5 years ago '07        #22
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 youduglas said:
at least youll get your 4 inch screen. unless apple wants to pay everything back to samsung i suggest they find a new high speed data technology. but lmfao for waiting for that terrible device to just upgrade to a 4 inch screen.
i dont think the whole Samsung suing apple over 4g lte will actually stick....and really it doesnt matter that people been waiting for an 4inch 4g device the fact still remains iphones are life to some people they going to buy it regardless if it has minor updates, huge updates, no updates or simple behind in tech from its competitors...which means apple wins every single time wothout even trying, i dont know if i should consider this genius on apple part, or just stpudity from some consumers either gotta respect the business that is Apple runs
 5 years ago '06        #23
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
more lawsuits coming.. they just got 200 patents of this purchase.
 5 years ago '04        #24
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
notes people talking sh*t about NFC and acting like they dont need it was doing the same sh*t last year about bigger screens

yall be feening for this sh*t for the next iphone
 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM         #25
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
lol. i agreed with you until you said that. fu*k outta here with slowly more successful. i dont like apple, but no one is touching them with or without lawsuits.
u are clearly blind as fukk
 5 years ago '07        #26
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2525 2525
same ole sh*t with a bigger screen

[pic - click to view]

09-11-2012, 08:22 PM         #27
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
Visa all day
 5 years ago '09        #28
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 2987 2987
HTC EVO 4G LTE >>>>> iphone 4, 5, and whatever else they decide to put out
 5 years ago '06        #29
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Well duh, they gotta save something for the 5s.
 09-11-2012, 08:31 PM         #30
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They will get this when the iphone 5s drops
 5 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Yall using this shady source to try to throw shade on the iPhone. There may not be NFC on the iPhone, but this doesn't prove it. This website got it's information from sonnyd!ckinson.com but forgot to mention the part where it says

What does this mean? I reached out to mendmyi's Riki Baker who told me that the latest leaked pictures appear to show that there is indeed no NFC chip or fingerprint scanner included in what appears to be the complete front a.ssembly but went on to say that Apple may well be keeping these features under lock and key until their announcement on September 12th.

[pic - click to view]

NFC won't take off without Apple anyway. Remember last year, you same people were saying the 4S wouldn't sell without 4G LTE. Yall fanboys just have to let people be happy with whatever phone they choose. Stop trying to be cool by being different. Lame hipsters.

5 years ago '07        #32
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 RayG210 said:
Well duh, they gotta save something for the 5s.
 5 years ago '09        #33
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
major blow man
 5 years ago '12        #34
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,737 | Props total: 22105 22105
Samsung stay winning.
 5 years ago '04        #35
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
LOL at n*ggas saying they never seen NFC sh*t. They have been at gas stations since gas was cheap. I think Exxon was the first to start using that express pay sh*t. You just swipe the key card and keep it moving. Yall dont like it/dont care for it cause you dont use it or know what it is. n*ggas treated web cams and bluetooth like that for the last 10 years. Its cool, youll catch up.
 09-11-2012, 10:32 PM         #36
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
LOL at n*ggas saying they never seen NFC sh*t. They have been at gas stations since gas was cheap. I think Exxon was the first to start using that express pay sh*t. You just swipe the key card and keep it moving. Yall dont like it/dont care for it cause you dont use it or know what it is. n*ggas treated web cams and bluetooth like that for the last 10 years. Its cool, youll catch up.
they going like when the iphone gets it....just like MMS
 5 years ago '07        #37
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
 Kadillac87 said:
Yall using this shady source to try to throw shade on the iPhone. There may not be NFC on the iPhone, but this doesn't prove it. This website got it's information from sonnyd!ckinson.com but forgot to mention the part where it says

What does this mean? I reached out to mendmyi's Riki Baker who told me that the latest leaked pictures appear to show that there is indeed no NFC chip or fingerprint scanner included in what appears to be the complete front a.ssembly but went on to say that Apple may well be keeping these features under lock and key until their announcement on September 12th.

[pic - click to view]

NFC won't take off without Apple anyway. Remember last year, you same people were saying the 4S wouldn't sell without 4G LTE. Yall fanboys just have to let people be happy with whatever phone they choose. Stop trying to be cool by being different. Lame hipsters.

You think NFC is new? Its been around for over a decade and chances are you have a chip in your debit card right now.
 5 years ago '11        #38
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JoeDoe22 said:
You think NFC is new? Its been around for over a decade and chances are you have a chip in your debit card right now.
Nobody said NFC was new. Is it popular? Not quite. People speculating that the iPhone won't have NFC because there is no room for the chip. But Apple filed patents years ago for a NFC antenna that works through the home button without a chip. If the iPhone 5 doesn't have NFC, it hurts the increased popularity of NFC more than it does the iPhone. NFC needs iPhone to grow. iPhone doesn't need NFC to grow. That's the bottom line.

5 years ago '11        #39
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3469 3469
still buying regardless but
 5 years ago '04        #40
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
No thanks on NFC. I prefer to keep my money on paper and plastic. NFCs have been hacked before and will happen again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago