Week 2: Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks

most viewed right now
 170
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 110
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Cowboys 27 71.05%
Seahawks 11 28.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2012, 07:01 PM         #241
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants lose to Cowboys: It was your superbowl

Giants beat the Cowboys: f*ggots can't touch ELIte

Eli throws 10 picks: Well he also had 500 yards.
 5 years ago '07        #242
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
son ya let witten play in a game where if it was any other team he wouldnt of played ya remind me of the jets when they beat the pats doing back flips on the field and then next week against the steelers they was down 21-0 before they got over they hangover
 09-16-2012, 07:05 PM         #243
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are Giant's fans talkin sh*t? We came to your house and beat that a.ss and then today you had to pull a miracle to beat the bucs, sh*t aint lookin great for your team either f*ggots.
 5 years ago '06        #244
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
DeCamillas is the fu*king absolute worst special teams coach, dating back to last year when we started the season with a loss to the Jets because the blocked punt. We need to sure that sh*t up because it single handedly led us into a 10-0 deficit on the road in the toughest place to play.

I'm not jumping off a bridge though, Patriots lost at home against Arizona. This is the NFL and we just need to bounce back.
 09-16-2012, 07:08 PM         #245
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo you other boys fans who made the avy bet... dont let me be the only one keepin his word
 5 years ago '08        #246
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 eLLz said:
DeCamillas is the fu*king absolute worst special teams coach, dating back to last year when we started the season with a loss to the Jets because the blocked punt. We need to sure that sh*t up because it single handedly led us into a 10-0 deficit on the road in the toughest place to play.

I'm not jumping off a bridge though, Patriots lost at home against Arizona. This is the NFL and we just need to bounce back.
But you was ready to write off the eagles last week after winning a close game with the browns

Bxsc, where contradictions reign supreme
 5 years ago '07        #247
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Cowboys All Day said:
Why are Giant's fans talkin sh*t? We came to your house and beat that a.ss and then today you had to pull a miracle to beat the bucs, sh*t aint lookin great for your team either f*ggots.
ya played your A game while the giants played one of they worst and ya still was a 3rd & 12 stop away from giving that ball back to eli with 2 minutes left in the game
 5 years ago '04        #248
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 24/7foamz said:
son ya let witten play in a game where if it was any other team he wouldnt of played ya remind me of the jets when they beat the pats doing back flips on the field and then next week against the steelers they was down 21-0 before they got over they hangover
my man.. its a division game to start the season.. the same team that kept us out of the playoffs.. are you thinking or no?
 5 years ago '06        #249
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Eagles All Day said:
But you was ready to write off the eagles last week after winning a close game with the browns

Bxsc, where contradictions reign supreme
Everyone clowns during the season and I'm not taking sh*t personal. Just saying you can't gauge a team off one week. Every team will have these games during the season, it's all about how you bounce back and yall came through big, props where they're due. I'm not hitting the panic button yet is all I'm saying.
 5 years ago '08        #250
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 eLLz said:
Everyone clowns during the season and I'm not taking sh*t personal. Just saying you can't gauge a team off one week. Every team will have these games during the season, it's all about how you bounce back and yall came through big, props where they're due. I'm not hitting the panic button yet is all I'm saying.
I agree dude, i just found it funny how you switched up your stance in one week...
 09-16-2012, 07:14 PM         #251
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yo you other boys fans who made the avy bet... dont let me be the only one keepin his word
ya n*ggas left you out in the cold
 5 years ago '11        #252
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
Witten about washed we need to take a TE in about the 2nd round next year. Try to get the next Jimmy Graham
 5 years ago '07        #253
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 xRipAnT24x said:
my man.. its a division game to start the season.. the same team that kept us out of the playoffs.. are you thinking or no?
its still the 1st fu*king game
 5 years ago '07        #254
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 xRipAnT24x said:
my man.. its a division game to start the season.. the same team that kept us out of the playoffs.. are you thinking or no?
exactly ya played this like it was your super bowl and then came out flat the next game,whats the big deal with what i said
 5 years ago '12        #255
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yo you other boys fans who made the avy bet... dont let me be the only one keepin his word
At least you're a man of your word.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #256
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
^ whats more important.. division game or any other game
 5 years ago '07        #257
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 xRipAnT24x said:
^ whats more important.. division game or any other game
all games is important especially NFC games you dont know if you gonna be battling that same seahawks team for a playoff spots who have the head to head right now
 5 years ago '04        #258
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 24/7foamz said:
exactly ya played this like it was your super bowl and then came out flat the next game,whats the big deal with what i said
we played it like the big game it was...
 5 years ago '05        #259
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 xRipAnT24x said:
we played it like the big game it was...
division games usually are
 5 years ago '04        #260
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 StateProperty88 said:
division games usually are
exactly.. then why this phaggot acting like we shouldnt be happy to win a division game... some fans wanna talk mad sh*t cause we lost today.. but where were they week 1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy