Week 2: Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Cowboys 27 71.05%
Seahawks 11 28.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2012, 06:01 PM         #241
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants lose to Cowboys: It was your superbowl

Giants beat the Cowboys: f*ggots can't touch ELIte

Eli throws 10 picks: Well he also had 500 yards.
 6 years ago '07        #242
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
son ya let witten play in a game where if it was any other team he wouldnt of played ya remind me of the jets when they beat the pats doing back flips on the field and then next week against the steelers they was down 21-0 before they got over they hangover
 09-16-2012, 06:05 PM         #243
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are Giant's fans talkin sh*t? We came to your house and beat that a.ss and then today you had to pull a miracle to beat the bucs, sh*t aint lookin great for your team either f*ggots.
 6 years ago '06        #244
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
DeCamillas is the fu*king absolute worst special teams coach, dating back to last year when we started the season with a loss to the Jets because the blocked punt. We need to sure that sh*t up because it single handedly led us into a 10-0 deficit on the road in the toughest place to play.

I'm not jumping off a bridge though, Patriots lost at home against Arizona. This is the NFL and we just need to bounce back.
 09-16-2012, 06:08 PM         #245
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo you other boys fans who made the avy bet... dont let me be the only one keepin his word
 6 years ago '08        #246
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 eLLz said:
DeCamillas is the fu*king absolute worst special teams coach, dating back to last year when we started the season with a loss to the Jets because the blocked punt. We need to sure that sh*t up because it single handedly led us into a 10-0 deficit on the road in the toughest place to play.

I'm not jumping off a bridge though, Patriots lost at home against Arizona. This is the NFL and we just need to bounce back.
But you was ready to write off the eagles last week after winning a close game with the browns

Bxsc, where contradictions reign supreme
 6 years ago '07        #247
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
Why are Giant's fans talkin sh*t? We came to your house and beat that a.ss and then today you had to pull a miracle to beat the bucs, sh*t aint lookin great for your team either f*ggots.
ya played your A game while the giants played one of they worst and ya still was a 3rd & 12 stop away from giving that ball back to eli with 2 minutes left in the game
 6 years ago '04        #248
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,460 | Props total: 576 576
 24/7foamz said:
son ya let witten play in a game where if it was any other team he wouldnt of played ya remind me of the jets when they beat the pats doing back flips on the field and then next week against the steelers they was down 21-0 before they got over they hangover
my man.. its a division game to start the season.. the same team that kept us out of the playoffs.. are you thinking or no?
 6 years ago '06        #249
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Eagles All Day said:
But you was ready to write off the eagles last week after winning a close game with the browns

Bxsc, where contradictions reign supreme
Everyone clowns during the season and I'm not taking sh*t personal. Just saying you can't gauge a team off one week. Every team will have these games during the season, it's all about how you bounce back and yall came through big, props where they're due. I'm not hitting the panic button yet is all I'm saying.
 6 years ago '08        #250
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 eLLz said:
Everyone clowns during the season and I'm not taking sh*t personal. Just saying you can't gauge a team off one week. Every team will have these games during the season, it's all about how you bounce back and yall came through big, props where they're due. I'm not hitting the panic button yet is all I'm saying.
I agree dude, i just found it funny how you switched up your stance in one week...
 09-16-2012, 06:14 PM         #251
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yo you other boys fans who made the avy bet... dont let me be the only one keepin his word
ya n*ggas left you out in the cold
 6 years ago '11        #252
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,362 | Props total: 11127 11127
Witten about washed we need to take a TE in about the 2nd round next year. Try to get the next Jimmy Graham
 6 years ago '07        #253
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 xRipAnT24x said:
my man.. its a division game to start the season.. the same team that kept us out of the playoffs.. are you thinking or no?
its still the 1st fu*king game
 6 years ago '07        #254
24/7foamz 
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
exactly ya played this like it was your super bowl and then came out flat the next game,whats the big deal with what i said
 6 years ago '12        #255
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Cowboys All Day said:
At least you're a man of your word.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #256
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
^ whats more important.. division game or any other game
 6 years ago '07        #257
24/7foamz 
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
^ whats more important.. division game or any other game
all games is important especially NFC games you dont know if you gonna be battling that same seahawks team for a playoff spots who have the head to head right now
 6 years ago '04        #258
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
exactly ya played this like it was your super bowl and then came out flat the next game,whats the big deal with what i said
we played it like the big game it was...
 6 years ago '05        #259
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10668 10668
 xRipAnT24x said:
we played it like the big game it was...
division games usually are
 6 years ago '04        #260
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
division games usually are
exactly.. then why this phaggot acting like we shouldnt be happy to win a division game... some fans wanna talk mad sh*t cause we lost today.. but where were they week 1
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy