Keep Em In Check: Sasha And Malia Obama’s Secret House Rules Revealed!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
the making them play a sport thing i kinda agree with.

it forces them to try something new, outside their comfort zone, and something they may even be good at. And if they suck at it, they at least get the benefit of a new experience/knowledge and maybe even new friends.
 5 years ago '12        #42
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,795 | Props total: 1655 1655
This is not true.. she jus wanna act like a white strict mom... I guarantee theyre parents are never home so they do whatever they want..
 5 years ago '11        #43
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Rule #2 is awesome. I'ma remember these. Man, I always though how successful i'd turn out if lived by rule 2.
 5 years ago '11        #44
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Syringe said:
these bi*ches gonna be suckin all the d!ck in college
Soooooo by your logic. If you parents raise you right, then you grow up to suck a bunch of d*ck. If you are a horrible parent and do the opposite on that list, then your kids grow up to suck a bunch of d!ck

STFU
 5 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 White Face said:
shid i grew up in the whealthy part of dc too and I went to the same school as the obama daughters when I was younger. *sidwell and friends*

My parents were old as fu*k tho when I was born so I didn't have no rules. I was eating microwave pizzas everyday and watching pr0n when I was like 11

My dad gave all my older siblings bed times but he was always at work when I was little so I stayed up till like 1 every night watching wrestlin and jerkin off

I used to quit every activity I joined cause I hated not being able to come home at 3 like everybody else, was tryn to watch that dbz

Now im 19 and I still dont know how to do laundry or even make my bed.

ima be so fu*king screwed when my parents die

but then ima get married and my wife gonna take care of me, and ima inherit my dads portfolio and all his a.ssets

im prolly gonna fu*k that sh*t up tho......
u a chump
 09-11-2012, 10:42 PM         #46
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiverseComplex said:

Lucas vs. Angelo
 09-11-2012, 10:44 PM         #47
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u believe that's how it's really goin down
 5 years ago '04        #48
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
At the end of the day, if these two chicks wild out...won't nobody be able to say mom and dad didn't put in work. As a parent sometimes thats literally all you're working towards once your kids move toward adulthood. They're gonna do what they want, but it's not because you weren't there being a good parent.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
I would have to push hard lines and be a real a.ss kid against them If i was forced to play a sport of my parents choice I would make them look stupid cause thats probably the dumbest sh*t i have ever heard
 5 years ago '04        #50
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 White Face said:
shid i grew up in the whealthy part of dc too and I went to the same school as the obama daughters when I was younger. *sidwell and friends*

My parents were old as fu*k tho when I was born so I didn't have no rules. I was eating microwave pizzas everyday and watching pr0n when I was like 11

My dad gave all my older siblings bed times but he was always at work when I was little so I stayed up till like 1 every night watching wrestlin and jerkin off

I used to quit every activity I joined cause I hated not being able to come home at 3 like everybody else, was tryn to watch that dbz

but then ima get married and my wife gonna take care of me, and ima inherit my dads portfolio and all his a.ssets

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #52
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
no tv. nah id have to run away
 5 years ago '10        #53
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
good parenting
4 more yrs
 5 years ago '11        #54
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 DominationCM said:
Shows you a huge difference in parenting.....

last night my niece and I was watching Keeping up withe Kardashians and the youngest 2 was complaining about school and wanted to be home schooled or some sh*t basically they "checked out" of school mentally whatever that means. And Kim's Mom and her step dad didnt even care it wasnt a big deal to them now mind you this is highschool not college.

And then you got Sasha and Malia daughters of arguably the most powerful motherfu*ka on Earth having to do extra sh*t when it comes to education and the basic life lessons sh*t like cleaning up after yourself, doing chores and most importantly earning there allowance. This is real sh*t right here that all parents can relate too no matter what background they've grown up in.

He has my vote

I dont fucck wit reality shows period, maybe Survivor and America's Next Best Dance Crew... But i'd punch any Kardashian in the face i dont even give a fucck if its Kim... And shame on you for believing that dumb sh*t they do in reality shows
 5 years ago '04        #56
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
Brilliant. Keeping them away from the idiot box (both tv/web) will let them use that time to read, do some cultural activities or better yet learn how to be creative. Back when I was in grad school, i couldn't afford cable and I would use that time i'd normally use to watch videos to read and listen to music. Let's look at Obama's kids in 10 years and Kardashians. The Obama kids will probably be in better shape, smarter and probably not humping some r&b chump to get fame.
That's my first family.
 5 years ago '11        #57
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:

I dont fucck wit reality shows period, maybe Survivor and America's Next Best Dance Crew... But i'd punch any Kardashian in the face i dont even give a fucck if its Kim... And shame on you for believing that dumb sh*t they do in reality shows
But but but... What about:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #58
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 White Face said:

Props for keeping it real my dude! lol
 5 years ago '04        #59
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
fkn michelle obama
 5 years ago '06        #60
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
i don't even really view the rules as strict...

if they have BEEN raising them like this, than Sasha and Malia likely don't even notice that their lives are somewhat restricted..

I mean, they live a much different life from other lil' girls their age... much different... some would likely say that the lack of getting to use cell phones and exposure to TV will rub them raw.. I am finding it not to be so true..

I've seen many cases where kids who weren't raised in front of TV and PC screens, don't really desire that sh*t at the rate that kids who grew up w/ the sh*t do... I mean, it's not even close...

As far as them "rebelling" in college.. some of you don't really understand what college is... when ppl send their kids to college it primarily in some respects is so that they can somewhat "experiment" a bit and find out who they are.... grow up if you will... there's nothing wrong with a girl in college that has a healthy s3xual appetite as long as she's being safe, using protection and making sure that she's not damaging herself..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy