Keep Em In Check: Sasha And Malia Obama’s Secret House Rules Revealed!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-10-2012, 06:52 PM         #1
6192 pageviews
69 comments

Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep Em In Check: Sasha And Malia Obama’s Secret House Rules Revealed!

[pic - click to view]

http://bossip.com/643024/ .. use-rules3920/

[pic - click to view]

We’re still reeling and feeling inspired from Michelle Obama’s revolutionary speech at the DNC where she explained her role as mommabama or Mom-In-Chief.

But how exactly does she go about raising Sasha and Malia? The New York Times collected some pivotal quotes from Michelle about the way she raises her kids to determine the 10 essential rules for Sasha and Malia.

1) Non-School Related Reports: The girls must write reports about what they’ve seen on their trips, even if it’s not required by their school.

2) No Cell Phones, TV or Computer on Weekdays: Malia may use her cellphone only on the weekends, and she and her sister cannot watch television or use a computer for anything but homework during the week. ”We have clear rules about screen time and TV time. None during the week if it doesn’t involve schoolwork,” Mrs. Obama said. They’re allowed some TV time on the weekends, but even then “I try to fill up their weekends with a lot of stuff so they wind up missing that, too,” she confided. “It’s like, sports and games, and then, oh, it’s bedtime, so sorry you didn’t get your TV time in.”

3) Athleticism: Malia and Sasha have to play two sports: one they choose and one selected by their mother.

4) House Chores: Malia must learn to do laundry before she leaves for college. Though the White House has a large staff, Malia and Sasha have chores of their own. “They have to make their beds, they have to clean up their rooms,” First Lady Michelle Obama said last year. “They have chores to do, and they don’t get their allowance until they can prove that they’ve done their chores for the week.”

5) Healthy Eating: The girls have to eat their vegetables, and if they say that they are not hungry, they cannot ask for cookies or chips later.

6) No R-rated movies for pre-teens - While Malia, 14, has gone to a few R-rated movies (after they’ve been vetted by her parents), Sasha, 11, is not allowed to watch R-rated movies at all, and even kid-centric TV shows get monitored. “Nowadays, sometimes what’s on the kid programming, some of that teenage programming is pretty high-level stuff, too,” First Lady Michelle Obama said. “So you find that you have to constantly just be engaged with them and hear what they’re learning and talk to them about the shows that they’re watching.”

7) They can only have healthy snacks - ”We have fruit. We have some cereals, some crackers, nuts, dried foods that are out,” Mrs. Obama said. “We try to put out healthy snacks in clear containers, because seeing dried fruit gives the kids the idea, ‘Oh, yes, if I’m hungry I could really have this or the nuts or the soybean things.’ And my whole thing is if you’re really hungry, you can have that. If you don’t really want it, then you’re not really hungry.”

8) Quitting is not allowed - ”Kids tend to quit when it starts getting hard, which means that’s when they’re starting to learn something,” Mrs. Obama said during an interview this year. “And that’s the tough time to continue to make them go to that tennis lesson. Even though Malia was complaining about it, she now loves tennis. And now she’s saying, ‘Well, I’m glad you made me keep taking tennis.’ ”
imageimageimage

69 comments for "Keep Em In Check: Sasha And Malia Obama’s Secret House Rules Revealed!"

5 years ago '07        #2
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
3) Athleticism: Malia and Sasha have to play two sports: one they choose and one selected by their mother.

thats odd, but whatever
 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM         #3
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are gonna rebel so hard in college
 5 years ago '11        #4
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Shows you a huge difference in parenting.....

last night my niece and I was watching Keeping up withe Kardashians and the youngest 2 was complaining about school and wanted to be home schooled or some sh*t basically they "checked out" of school mentally whatever that means. And Kim's Mom and her step dad didnt even care it wasnt a big deal to them now mind you this is highschool not college.

And then you got Sasha and Malia daughters of arguably the most powerful motherfu*ka on Earth having to do extra sh*t when it comes to education and the basic life lessons sh*t like cleaning up after yourself, doing chores and most importantly earning there allowance. This is real sh*t right here that all parents can relate too no matter what background they've grown up in.

He has my vote

Last edited by dom; 09-10-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
I like they are keeping them in check and on a short leash but some of that is a lil much. MAKING them compete in two sports AND they can only choose one of them? Thats bullsh*t. And if they HATE playing sports, you're just gonna keep making them do it? Easy way to make a kid resent your a.ss.

My pops made me play baseball, tho I hated that fu*kin sh*t. Made me resent his a.ss until he finally said "alright you can quit". Football and basketball is all I gave a sh*t about.
 5 years ago '06        #6
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
Michelle got the house on lock. i bet Barack hides all types of fat snacks n shyt all over, that man is at Bens Chili Bowl all the time so you know he's gurbbin
 5 years ago '11        #7
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,009 | Props total: 607 607
 Prince Ace said:
Michelle got the house on lock. i bet Barack hides all types of fat snacks n shyt all over, that man is at Bens Chili Bowl all the time so you know he's gurbbin
 09-10-2012, 08:45 PM         #8
Grog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king sucks to be them

sounds like a concentration camp, no tv on the weekdays even after schoolwork is done?
 5 years ago '05        #9
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Birdman's Back said:
I like they are keeping them in check and on a short leash but some of that is a lil much. MAKING them compete in two sports AND they can only choose one of them? Thats bullsh*t. And if they HATE playing sports, you're just gonna keep making them do it? Easy way to make a kid resent your a.ss.

My pops made me play baseball, tho I hated that fu*kin sh*t. Made me resent his a.ss until he finally said "alright you can quit". Football and basketball is all I gave a sh*t about.
word I went to a catholic school from K-8 and know a lot of kids who ended up resenting their parents for forcing things on them or keeping them too sheltered. Ended up getting some freedom and went too wild with drugs and whatnot. Sounds like Michelle has some good rules, but i don't know about forcing your kids to play sports and allowing them zero TV during the week.
 5 years ago '06        #10
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460

thats odd, but whatever

I thought so too. I love sports but forcing sports on kids seems wrong to me. maybe they wanna be in band, or chess club, or drama, or debate or some sh*t like that. maybe they count that as a sport. maybe they suck at sports and will be ridiculed (that wont happen though since their dad is Pres) why the fu*k does mom get to pick? i guess dad is pretty busy.
 5 years ago '11        #11
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 2536 2536
these are great IMO a kid cant miss or desire something he/she isnt exposed to...

rebellion is something ANY kid can go through sheltered or not...but...if you teach them earlier enough to think twice about decisions then you will have nothing to worry about when they get older

all michelle obama is doing is breeding more michelle obamas...a power move
 5 years ago '08        #12
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
same rules as MJ, NO n*ggaS
 5 years ago '04        #13
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
Number 1 stuck out to me the most simply because when I was younger my mom used to make me read books and do book reports over the summer.
 5 years ago '06        #14
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
they'll be the first ones sucking d!ck and taking it in the a.ss in college
that strict sh*t dont work
 5 years ago '07        #15
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
these bi*ches gonna be suckin all the d!ck in college
 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM         #16
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
I thought so too. I love sports but forcing sports on kids seems wrong to me. maybe they wanna be in band, or chess club, or drama, or debate or some sh*t like that. maybe they count that as a sport. maybe they suck at sports and will be ridiculed (that wont happen though since their dad is Pres) why the fu*k does mom get to pick? i guess dad is pretty busy.
Man some sports just give that discipline and mental fortitude you wont find in others. Hence the tennis example that was given. Also as a youte my mother forced me into these swimming lessons and believe me did i hate all the pressure id get to perform and pass some lifeguard exams. I didnt see it now but she was setting me up for an easy job(lifeguard) while i was in university. Parents see the bigger picture.
 5 years ago '06        #17
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
 White Face said:
shid i grew up in the whealthy part of dc too and I went to the same school as the obama daughters when I was younger. *sidwell and friends*

My parents were old as fu*k tho when I was born so I didn't have no rules. I was eating microwave pizzas everyday and watching pr0n when I was like 10

I used to quit every activity I joined cause I hated not being able to come home at 3 like everybody else.

I'm 19 and I still dont know how to do laundry or even make my bed.

ima be so fu*king screwed when my parents die

but then ima get married and my wife gonna take care of me, and ima inherit my dads portfolio
yooo, you're something else
 5 years ago '05        #18
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 DominationCM said:
Shows you a huge difference in parenting.....

last night my niece and I was watching Keeping up withe Kardashians and the youngest 2 was complaining about school and wanted to be home schooled or some sh*t basically they "checked out" of school mentally whatever that means. And Kim's Mom and her step dad didnt even care it wasnt a big deal to them now mind you this is highschool not college.

And then you got Sasha and Malia daughters of arguably the most powerful motherfu*ka on Earth having to do extra sh*t when it comes to education and the basic life lessons sh*t like cleaning up after yourself, doing chores and most importantly earning there allowance. This is real sh*t right here that all parents can relate too no matter what background they've grown up in.

He has my vote
lol what the Kardashians are doing isnt even partenting it should be considered legal prostitution with Kris Kardashian being the pimp of all of them.
 5 years ago '06        #19
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
they will grow up with strong values and respect their men and have respect for themselves
 09-11-2012, 04:10 PM         #20
EpodnamrA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
these bi*ches gonna be suckin all the d!ck in college

Or they grow up to go to some Ivy league

and run for president in 30 years.

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy