Feb 14 - Game Accepts Bleek Challenge To A Battle

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2005, 09:20 PM         #81
mltcx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit don't even lyke Game frum wat i hear, who gon' jump in to defend game? especially against ROC. Game is hot for a west coast artist, but fo real.....c'mon yo, The Game vs. Bleek?.....it'll be good for tv, sure.....but so would chingy vs nelly....so let da game get beat quick n' lets get on wit our lives

and yes....chris would murder him as well
 02-15-2005, 09:21 PM         #82
albiekeil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bleek is aiight, but game is gon k!ll him, "aint that the truth"
 12 years ago '04        #83
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$916 | Props total: 0 0
man, Bleek should win this...Game is aiight, but Bleek should take it

im WAITIN for a clown to say Budden aint better than Game...yall be on that good sh*t lol...

C/p
 02-15-2005, 09:24 PM         #84
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 albiekeil said:
bleek is aiight, but game is gon k!ll him, "aint that the truth"
u the type of kid who would pay to suck games d!ck
 02-15-2005, 09:28 PM         #85
mltcx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if game was signed to sumone non related to dre or g-unit, would he be as big, cuz it seems as soon as u sign a contract wit dem, u automatically got 300, 000 fans lol

i want 50 to sign his son, watch da net go crazy talkin' bout we sleepin' on 50's son
 12 years ago '04        #86
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
link is false but im sure game will take bleek up on the challenge game thinks he is god and the best mc ever (he's ok)
 02-15-2005, 09:46 PM         #87
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bleek's aight, but he aint ill, game's aight but he aint real
 12 years ago '04        #88
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
actually i think this will finally put to rest of the fact that bleek really can bust and he aint just some hier to the throne that didnt live up to expectations or none of that sh*t i think he will prove that he is better than what people think he is i just hopethat game dont spit all written sh*t since hes only been rappin for a year
 02-16-2005, 03:58 AM         #89
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game will eat up Bleek and yuk will k!ll them all!!!!!
some of you west coast motherfu*kers need to get your head out of your a.sses and stop acting like being from the bay makes you a good rapper. Yukmouth is weak as fu*k game k!lled him and he might beat bleek but i hope not...Bleek is Dope as fu*k yall better not count him out that quick and dont forget he got one of the best ever in his corner givin him advice. Dre and 50 and Em ain't gonna help Game on this one cuz none of them want any beef with Jay-Z since it could have a financial effect on them.
 12 years ago '04        #90
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,644 | Props total: 4170 4170
 mprnc2000 said:
If you ask me, i think jay going to write bleek lines. but game not ill like that either. Two wack a.ss rappers battlin.

co-signs...
 02-17-2005, 07:37 PM         #91
traffic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b serious game has nothing for BLEEK there's no comparison bleek spit drug flows, game only luke warm paraphernalia . just look at the big picture
sicking the dozer on the roc camp when you know banks wrote all that mixtape sh*t for game in the begining. so it's not gamevsBLEEK it's banksvsBLEEK
 02-18-2005, 10:21 AM         #92
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a west coast n*gga and Imma have to say Game, I got love for Bleek to though but i dont know if he still go it. My n*gga uesd to be hard a.ss fu*k with that straight grimey NY flow but this commercial sh*t he been spittin within the last few years has been wack a.ss fu*k. Im waiting on my n*gga to stop rappin and actually start spittin again u feel me.

Hopefully he gets his sh*t together and put it on game.
Not thati dont like game but n*ggas need to quit d!ck ridin one rapper and just enjoy
hip hop as a whole , feel me.
Aftermath isnt the only fu*kin record label and G Unit isnt the only group.
 02-18-2005, 11:06 AM         #93
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" jayz, jayz can suck a big fat d!ck, beanie siegel can suck a big fat d!ck, roc-a fella can suck a big fat d!ck! " hahah damn sh*ts funny

Last edited by Imob; 02-18-2005 at 11:07 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #94
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
after hearing that hot 97 freestyle with Jay, Bleek and Young Chris.. I think Bleek would murk game
 12 years ago '04        #95
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 QBKinG said:
n*gga...you saying that Bleek is fu*kin wack and that Jay rights for him. Game is just as bad even worse since 50 writes half of his sh*t...50 even said so. You dont know for a fact that Bleek gets his sh*t written by Jay. By the way, if I could compare M.A.D.E and The Documentary, M.A.D.E was just as hot when it came to production.. That was Bleek most solild album to date
50 could not've written half of his tracks, Game is better lyrically than 50 is. Why would u write something for someone better than you would for your own album. Plus Bleek just sucks. Game is alright lyrically, but he is far better than Bleek. With the presence of Jay so close, almost any other rapper would've jumped off solid, but this guy is just so wack that he cant.
 12 years ago '04        #96
htown 
space
space
space
 Imob said:
Bleek's aight, but he aint ill, game's aight but he aint real

--gay
 12 years ago '04        #97
htown 
space
space
space
 mltcx said:
if game was signed to sumone non related to dre or g-unit, would he be as big, cuz it seems as soon as u sign a contract wit dem, u automatically got 300, 000 fans lol

i want 50 to sign his son, watch da net go crazy talkin' bout we sleepin' on 50's son

LOL where would Bleek be if wasn't for Jay. That guy sucks
 02-18-2005, 01:31 PM         #98
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha n*ggas whilin' if u thinkk game gon win....game is garbage and half his lyrics r stolen from other undiscovered rappers...Bleek would sh*t on the n*gga
 02-18-2005, 02:04 PM         #99
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do i smell a cass vs. freeway here?

this gonna be a blowout...

im not gonna say for who, im gonna just act like i know whos gonna win, so when they win, im gona be like "SEE I TOLD YOU!!"

Cass would k!ll them all tho...Beans too...why no one wanna battle them???
 12 years ago '04        #100
darkmand25 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
Bleek gonna end all games... but after game told jay-z to suck his d!ck.. yall think hov letting that ride? U think sigeal letting that ride? then he dissin joe buddens again and he aint fuggin wit buddens, not even close, u think buddens letting that ride.?.. And game aint appologizing for nothing he know whats bout to happen...i bet you his whole camp like nigguh wtf you do that for?? lol ... he done...Gamez ovah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
90 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
175 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
216 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
118 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
42 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy