most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
good sh*t....i'm not gonna comment on who will when
 12 years ago '04        #62
DonofDons21 
space
space
$5,920 | Props total: 178 178
i dunno bout this sh*t...........every 1 gonna expect bleek to get soem jay writtens...........game is gonna hold his own...........i woulld like to see if 50 jumps that ni66a loves beef......its to close to tell there is no clear cut favorite......but buddens did get at game though!!!!!and ruined him with change of heart
 02-15-2005, 03:50 PM         #63
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said:
alot of u hip hop newbies sleep on Bleek. Bleek will rip Game a new a.ss.
preach......
 12 years ago '05        #64
swiggamaninc 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 2 2
Game's trash, Buddens eat em up, Game couldn't win a freestyle friday
 12 years ago '04        #65
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
 lexus2807 said:
Here we Go Game Gonna k!ll Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol thats about all he gone k!ll ....

lol its like having the yanks play the montreal expos .... wtf man you proud of that ??

sh*t if he didnt beat memphis he would drop one more notch to an absolute abysmal rapper .... damn the least he could do is beat memph ... sh*t my grandma could be memph lol ....

lfu*kingmao @
 lexus2807 said:
Here we Go Game Gonna k!ll Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your fu*king rediculous ... no lie ... 95% of peeps that read this thread would agreee man ... wtf is this sh*t ?
 12 years ago '04        #66
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
Bleek will prolly win the battle according to TRUE hip hop fans but stupid fans who dont know sh*t about the music will say The Game wins even if he obviously puts out the most garbage verse

LMAO@people thinking the Game will rip Bleek....how long has the game been rapping for....3 years??? fu*k outta here

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-15-2005 at 04:16 PM..
 02-15-2005, 04:20 PM         #67
hustleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggaz need to pop in that mind right and then rethink that bleek aint a battle rapper
 02-15-2005, 04:23 PM         #68
hustleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also n*ggaz talkin bout jigga gonna write some bleek lines yall n*ggaz need to wipe the cold out ya eyes and open up that game cd curtis jackson names is credited a awful lot so much so he gonna make more off game album that game..so who really need somebody to write they raps to sound hard..all game gonna do during the freestyle is name drop famous dead rappers every other bar and then rap about his AF1s..sh*t nelly can do that if not better
 12 years ago '04        #69
QBKinG 
space
space
 MVPlaya said:
LOL @ yall lame n*ggas....

WTF does it matter how long the n*gga been rapping for? LMAO.......

that doesnt change the fact that black wack...
n*gga...you saying that Bleek is fu*kin wack and that Jay rights for him. Game is just as bad even worse since 50 writes half of his sh*t...50 even said so. You dont know for a fact that Bleek gets his sh*t written by Jay. By the way, if I could compare M.A.D.E and The Documentary, M.A.D.E was just as hot when it came to production.. That was Bleek most solild album to date
 12 years ago '04        #70
QBKinG 
space
space
some of yall n*ggas be overhyping the Game. I dunno why that really is even when facts show that this n*gga is a fu*kin clown fo real. I think its becuz this n*gga is from the west and is down with dre and aftermath...thats all i can think of
 12 years ago '04        #71
QBKinG 
space
space
 MVPlaya said:
50 writes half of his sh*t? LMAO @ this bi*ch n*gga ^... 1. you cant prove that to me...and 2. 50 said he only writes a lot of his hooks...."half of his sh*t" ...get the fu*k outta here...tryna lie to prove your point...smh. I don't give a fu*k about his album, or the documentary, that has nothing to do with it in this situation....production doest come into the picture...as far as Jay writing for him, thats easy to believe for me, most non-jay groupies on here can tell you that...what is bleek good for anyway? WTf has this n*gga ever done for anybody...LOL.
i swear that you are one of the Games biggest d!ckryder....if all of the sudden word came out that Game was a true f*g**t, you'd prolly still be on his d!ck claiming how gangsta he is!!!

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-15-2005 at 04:33 PM..
 02-15-2005, 05:01 PM         #72
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what the fu*k music yall n*ggas listen too but, Game will murder Bleek and half the n*ggas out there. And I almost unplugged my computer when n*ggas say Yukmouth is hot. That n*gga is average at best. Game hot hot lines and a little bit of a vocabulary. We not talkin bout commercial cd Game. We are talkin bout mixtape Game. Now I like Bleek and always have, but he just like NORE not hot lyrically but you like him anyway.
 02-15-2005, 05:07 PM         #73
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleman said:
also n*ggaz talkin bout jigga gonna write some bleek lines yall n*ggaz need to wipe the cold out ya eyes and open up that game cd curtis jackson names is credited a awful lot so much so he gonna make more off game album that game..so who really need somebody to write they raps to sound hard..all game gonna do during the freestyle is name drop famous dead rappers every other bar and then rap about his AF1s..sh*t nelly can do that if not better

Now this sh*t is funny. How the fu*k can anybody believe 50 writes for Game. When 50 is nowhere near Game lyrically. That's like Lil Jon writin for Luda.
 02-15-2005, 05:47 PM         #74
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me growing up with rap for 16 years now... game will k!ll bleek ... fu*k bleek never liked his sh*t .... jay -z might have a chance but c-mon... jay- z just talks about riches and bi*ches now... but i wanna see any battle..
 12 years ago '04        #75
QBKinG 
space
space
 MVPlaya said:
LOL @ u switching everything up and tryna find a way out for your dumb comments..."50 writes half of Games sh*t" ....LMAO....
ok fine but i wouldnt doubt that 50 be only writing the Games hook..but that being said, Game is such a untalented piece of sh*t that he has to get 50 to write his hooks...hahahahaha...think about that n*gga. It doesnt take a fu*kin genious to come out with a chorus...50 took a page out of ja's book when it comes to doing that now..lmao
 12 years ago '05        #76
precys 
space
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 599 599
me growing up with rap for 16 years now... game will k!ll bleek ... fu*k bleek never liked his sh*t .... jay -z might have a chance but c-mon... jay- z just talks about riches and bi*ches now... but i wanna see any battle..
hhhmmmmm Jayz might have a chance? riches and bi*ches? ummm oh yeah thats how jay-z battled nas with riches and bi*ches lol. 16yrs of rap, lol, you must be a sloooooow learner or 16yrs old. oh but then again your from "Killa Kali" lol. Someone please ban this kid so he can get back to his school work and stop sneakin on the computer to post "jay-z might have a chance". Jay-z will unfortunatly bury the entire west coast or "Killa Kali" (as you would say) with the exception of a few. You know how everyones says that cali gonna be an island one day cause it keeps breakin away due to earthquakes, well sorry to say but Jay k!ll be that earthquake to kick ya'll n*ggas to japan lol. *the game* PING CHONG CLAN KAHN, I'M ILLEST RAPPER IN HONG KONG
 12 years ago '04        #77
lexus2807 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
 mszomola said:
lol thats about all he gone k!ll ....

lol its like having the yanks play the montreal expos .... wtf man you proud of that ??

sh*t if he didnt beat memphis he would drop one more notch to an absolute abysmal rapper .... damn the least he could do is beat memph ... sh*t my grandma could be memph lol ....

lfu*kingmao @

your fu*king rediculous ... no lie ... 95% of peeps that read this thread would agreee man ... wtf is this sh*t ?

95% DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT AND GAME IS GONNA k!ll HIM!!!! ADD MY QUOTE A FEW MORE TIMES ON YOUR sh*t I LIKE SEEING IT
 02-15-2005, 08:34 PM         #78
mltcx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think once u one of jay-z's main artists, it's cuz jay kno u DAT good, and listen to Bleek's albums, he's DAT good, u hardly hear him freestyle, but wen he does, he tears up da joint. Game, he maybe gon' rap alphabet lyke always, maybe on sum "NYC n' PAC, the best in da GAME" loll, but for real, Bleek iz a k!lla artist. Lookin' foward to dis.
 02-15-2005, 08:53 PM         #79
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mltcx said:
I think once u one of jay-z's main artists, it's cuz jay kno u DAT good, and listen to Bleek's albums, he's DAT good, u hardly hear him freestyle, but wen he does, he tears up da joint. Game, he maybe gon' rap alphabet lyke always, maybe on sum "NYC n' PAC, the best in da GAME" loll, but for real, Bleek iz a k!lla artist. Lookin' foward to dis.

What He Said ..

Jay Is One Of Tha Nicest n*ggaz To Bless Tha Mic EVA ! .. U Think He Gon

Have Some Wack Talent Round Him Just Because They Both Grew Up

Together ? .. And To Tha Person That Was Talkin' Bout "commercial" And

"mixtape" .. Do U REALLY THINK n*ggaZ BE ACTUALLY FREESTYLIN' ON

EVERY SO-CALLED "freestyle" ON A MIXTAPE ? .. U Probably Do That's Why

Some Of Ya'll On Game Soo Much .. Course n*ggaz Gon Come Harder On

Mixtapes But That sh*t Is WRITTEN .. How Can U Be "freestyling" When U

Have Verses In It ? Freestylin' Is About Comin' Off Tha Top Of Tha Dome

And Spittin' Some HOT sh*t .. Thats RAW TALENT .. Anyone CAN WRITE

DOWN Some HOT sh*t .. And I'm Not Ridin' No Artist d!ck But IMO Tha ROC

Is One Of Tha Best When It Comes Down To That "RAW TALENT" .. And U

Know Jay Be Schoolin' Those n*ggaz .. What Do G-Unit B Schoolin' Game ?

Lol .. Nothin' Just Tell Him To "diss n*ggaz to make some money" .. Which He

Does .. Hahahaha .. He Keep Sayin' "jay is a legend" Or Whateva Which Is

Tru IMO .. But He *Dissed* A Legend .. And He Can't Take That sh*t Back ..

Chris Will EAT THAT n*gga ALIVE ! ..
 02-15-2005, 08:59 PM         #80
HamNEggs116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said:
alot of u hip hop newbies sleep on Bleek. Bleek will rip Game a new a.ss.
^^TRUTH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy