Big Sean Says He Reps Detroit “Harder Than Anybody”

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
big sean wack
 09-10-2012, 06:02 PM         #42
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LexHeyden said:
Dumb a.ss n*ggas always talk about how broke Detroit is and never been there. A lot of money legal and illegal circulating in the city. But n*ggas just watch the sh!t the media wants them to see and takes their word for it.

In that case: Atlanta is all f*ggots, NY is a washed up POS, Chicago is a corridor of hell, and Florida needs to be obliterated. But never mind the fact that all of these places have problems, they also have strong communities and good work ethics that shock media doesn't take interest in promoting.

Never mind me though, I'm just a Detroit n*gga who makes $80K/YR and travels to all of these so called Sh!tholes to party and vacation
Atlanta is all f*gs & only state that should be obliterated
off the map is Louisiana
 5 years ago '08        #43
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 22150 22150
Crimes happen everywhere, to think otherwise is unrealistic. I'm not going to sit up here and prejudge a city based on the nightly ACTION news or youtube videos. I wouldn't expect Worldstar HipHop to put out videos of parties/events/charity in any of the cities mentioned. Bottom line is when you travel use common sense, you can go to all of these "rough" places, see a lot of cool sh!t and have a good time while avoiding the BS.

A video of some kids acting dumb in the Chi won't deter me from going there in October cuz they have some tight halloween parties/club events. An episode of Gangland won't keep me from NY on NYE and people tripping on Bath Salts won't keep me from Florida in January. If something seems shady, leave the place.
 5 years ago '08        #44
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 22150 22150
 tj.iscool said:
Atlanta is all f*gs & only state that should be obliterated
off the map is Louisiana
I had some gooooooooooooood chicken and greens at a hole in the wall in Louisiana
 5 years ago '12        #45
Str8OuttaLoCash 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 19 19
 LexHeyden said:
Dumb a.ss n*ggas always talk about how broke Detroit is and never been there. A lot of money legal and illegal circulating in the city. But n*ggas just watch the sh!t the media wants them to see and takes their word for it.

In that case: Atlanta is all f*ggots, NY is a washed up POS, Chicago is a corridor of hell, and Florida needs to be obliterated. But never mind the fact that all of these places have problems, they also have strong communities and good work ethics that shock media doesn't take interest in promoting.

Never mind me though, I'm just a Detroit n*gga who makes $80K/YR and travels to all of these so called Sh!tholes to party and vacation
Detroit is broke af my n*gga. There's parts of the city that 911 won't even respond to because that sh*t is abandoned. AND you got bears returning to the outskirts, if bears are gentrifying your city you know that sh*t is done.
 5 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Kid Cunner said:
This is actually true, in his music at least. I don't hear Danny Brown, Royce, or anybody else make nearly as many mentions of Dtown as Sean does. I know that's not all that goes into repping your city obviously, but from what we as listeners know it sounds like he reps it damn hard. I know it's cool to pretend like he doesn't tho, so carry on I guess.
He can say it over and over though. I want to hear about him bringing positivity to the community before he makes a statement like this. Start a community center or some sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #47
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 FoShizzle8 said:
whatever,judging by you qouting the guy i was talking about with my comment your probably as stupid as he is
but do u think that only happens in DETROIT?
 5 years ago '04        #48
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
ICP sitting at their warehouse complex on 8 mile asking themselves "Who the fu*k is Big Sean?"
 5 years ago '04        #49
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Hov said:
he's the best rapper reppin that city... fukk a royce and em
is that you sean?
 5 years ago '04        #50
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 virusrev said:
ICP sitting at their warehouse complex on 8 mile asking themselves "Who the fu*k is Big Sean?"
if they know who danny brown is

they definitely know who Big Sean is

I'm from detroit and i've never ever heard an ICP album in my life. matter of fact i dont even know anybody that has lol
 5 years ago '05        #51
Jiggaflex 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 6 6
i have been a fan of icp for like 16 years

and im not a f*ggot a.ss whooping idiot, i just find the sh*t comical

its not all garbage

and fu*k all these kids that chant FAMILY FAMILY whoever thinks thats cool needs a brick in a sock to the dome
 5 years ago '11        #52
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 161 161
my problem is that he called the mixtape detroit, but i can't find one song that had a detroit sound to it.
just one song.
 5 years ago '12        #53
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
funny how most of the names here arent really even from the actual D just lived around it same thing wit the up and coming artist it is what it is though...sh*t i stay in southfield...it is what it is...
 5 years ago '04        #54
virusrev 
space
space
 DSOM said:
if they know who danny brown is

they definitely know who Big Sean is

I'm from detroit and i've never ever heard an ICP album in my life. matter of fact i dont even know anybody that has lol
Just jokes man. You might never heard of ICP but people been flying from all over the country to Detroit for the past 15 years to watch their concerts. I'm just saying, they been reppin' Detroit hard on all their albums since '91 and to make a claim that he's doing it the hardest is ludicrous. He might be reppin' as hard as he can but he hasn't brought a fraction of the income to the city as ICP has, Eminem or Kid Rock. (I'm just talkin' about financial influence brought on by them, not how much they yell it.)

sh*t even liquor stores in Southern California sells Faygo because of ICP, sh*t like that puts a lot of money back into Detroit.

Last edited by virusrev; 09-10-2012 at 06:43 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #55
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17533 17533
corny a.ss Youtube rapper
 09-10-2012, 06:40 PM         #56
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Big Sean is a dumb azz
 5 years ago '04        #57
virusrev 
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah and im sure there the same ones that were in the worldstar video going in raw on chicks and stuff.icp fans are one of the worst you can find
Your broke hatin' a.ss probably couldn't even afford a plane flight to Detroit.
 5 years ago '05        #58
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Dilla, Danny Brown, Guilty Simposon, Black Milk, Royce and of course Em >>>>>> this pop tart a$$ Rapper.

Big Sean ain't sayin sh!t. He makes fluff.

[video - click to view]

09-10-2012, 07:02 PM         #59
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
and all those dudes all run in the same circle. they only look out for each other
and thats why our city cant get no play cuz these corny gimmicky n*ggas keep getting on.

you n*ggas havent met the real D yet lol
When "Yet" gone happen mane

Open that can of words, my n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #60
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:
delete ur account

Home      

most viewed right now