French Montana's EX-Wife Goes In On Twitter + Photos Of Her

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
i am now a follower
i never liked him...flow to his style...he was the WHO IS THAT ALWAYS IN MAX B VIDEOS type dude to me.
 09-11-2012, 10:47 AM         #102
TimeIsAVirus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SokeSleezy said:
the way he worded it in the article,sounded like French thought it would be smarter to end the marriage than to end up cheatin on her wit road hoes and sh*t got ugly... she sounds angry that its happening,which is a normal reaction and she aint talkin too reckless,so it sounds more hurt than shocked... dude prolly still got feelings for her and dont wanna put her thru that hiphop road world bs..

You never know what these artists go through when they reach fame. It's the pressure of them living the life that society wants them to live or living the life they want to live that comes with the money. I guess that saying, You Only Live Once comes into play when you reach fame and can only experience it once in a lifetime.
 5 years ago '07        #103
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
gold diggin a.ss wh0ore .... take yo dumb a.ss back to the kitchens.lut..
 5 years ago '11        #104
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Left Hook said:
I feel sorry for any potential children you might have. If this is where society is headed, I want no part of it. Glad some other people around BX know what it means to cherish family values, though.

You're jaded as fu*k. Just based off mere speculation, I'm guessing your parents split up and everyone around you had bad relationship experiences. You're one pessimistic guy.
I see it more as being a realist, but it's whatever dude. Nice name-calling. It's all in perception.

I cherish family values. But I also live in reality, but if he can say something like marriage is forever, in the 21st century, and you cosign that? Well okay. I guess you and I are just different men. And yes, my parents did split up when I was very young but I was never bitter about it, and I fully understood, cause even at a young age I saw they were incompatible and very young themselves.

I'm not going to teach my son things like "marriage is forever" like he was born into a Disney film. I'm gonna teach him my outlooks on life based on what I've seen and whatever resonates with him, resonates with him. If I have a daughter, I'm going to tell her the importance of having respect for herself and for other people who show they are worthy of respect. I'm also going to explain to her how many people do not like to be hit, so keep your hands off of them if you don't wanna be hit back.

Don't worry about my kids. My kids will be well equipped for life, even if they choose to not use those things.

Maybe you should think about yours cause you're so buried in the "values" that were taught to you that you follow and have no idea why despite them not having any place in reality, you won't even be able to teach your children better because you don't even know yourself.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 09-11-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #105
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
fu*k french montana. sounds like every other rapper that claims he is a coke dealing kingpin. he dont suck but he isnt anything special at all and does nothing lyrically that sets him apart from anybody else in the rap game today. Go back to the Kingdom of Morocco with that weak sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #106
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 LakerFan said:
fu*k french montana. sounds like every other rapper that claims he is a coke dealing kingpin. he dont suck but he isnt anything special at all and does nothing lyrically that sets him apart from anybody else in the rap game today. Go back to the Kingdom of Morocco with that weak sh*t.
you are talking about a self made cat homeboy..... know the history on this cat before you go talkin sh*t..... also noticed that a lot of cats on here are quick to defend a pretty face w/ t*ts and a.ss but do not know for certain what actually went on with them. and it is no one's business anyway.

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-11-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #107
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
She's a beautiful Chocolate beauty .
 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM         #108
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
French lost and will come crawling back to her after Diddy ends up with most of his next worth

Last edited by Krazy K; 09-11-2012 at 03:09 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #109
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
So a woman who dated and married a drug dealer, had a kid by him, putting the child in danger by having a father like that, and then go on twitter putting their personal life out there even more, is all of a sudden a good woman who understand family values?
 5 years ago '09        #110
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
french lost
 5 years ago '08        #111
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
French Montanan fails
 5 years ago '05        #112
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1673 1673
 ImInHerMouth said:
I see it more as being a realist, but it's whatever dude. Nice name-calling. It's all in perception.

I cherish family values. But I also live in reality, but if he can say something like marriage is forever, in the 21st century, and you cosign that? Well okay. I guess you and I are just different men. And yes, my parents did split up when I was very young but I was never bitter about it, and I fully understood, cause even at a young age I saw they were incompatible and very young themselves.

I'm not going to teach my son things like "marriage is forever" like he was born into a Disney film. I'm gonna teach him my outlooks on life based on what I've seen and whatever resonates with him, resonates with him. If I have a daughter, I'm going to tell her the importance of having respect for herself and for other people who show they are worthy of respect. I'm also going to explain to her how many people do not like to be hit, so keep your hands off of them if you don't wanna be hit back.

Don't worry about my kids. My kids will be well equipped for life, even if they choose to not use those things.

Maybe you should think about yours cause you're so buried in the "values" that were taught to you that you follow and have no idea why despite them not having any place in reality, you won't even be able to teach your children better because you don't even know yourself.
I'm not buried in the values that I've carried with me. Of course, after 22 years of living, you'd think that I'd pick something up along the way that my parents never mentioned. I mean, every single individual on this planet will tell you that experience has taught them at least something they can pass on to their children. That said, if you're going to tell your children that "marriage isn't forever", they'll have a greater chance of a.ssuming that it's OK not to try their hardest for an imperfect relationship. I'm not saying that they'll condone filing for divorce at any given moment, but still, divorce seems to be like an early stage solution to a marriage in need of counselling these days. Unfortunately, you endorse those views.

But hey, to each his own; how you will raise your children is none of my concern. I will eventually raise mine with the experiences I've had over the years. On another note, I'm not living with my head stuck in the clouds. I'm a realist, too. The genocide I escaped at age 8 felt pretty real - I'm sure somehow, somewhere, that would count as life experience. I just choose to be optimistic.

Thanks for the civil discussion.
 5 years ago '11        #113
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,307 | Props total: 4582 4582
Why women surprised when rappers leave them, that's a risk u take fu*king with a celebrity.
Yeah he was originally a hustler but she knew he was rapping, probably never thought he would blow though
 5 years ago '11        #114
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Left Hook said:
I'm not buried in the values that I've carried with me. Of course, after 22 years of living, you'd think that I'd pick something up along the way that my parents never mentioned. I mean, every single individual on this planet will tell you that experience has taught them at least something they can pass on to their children. That said, if you're going to tell your children that "marriage isn't forever", they'll have a greater chance of a.ssuming that it's OK not to try their hardest for an imperfect relationship. I'm not saying that they'll condone filing for divorce at any given moment, but still, divorce seems to be like an early stage solution to a marriage in need of counselling these days. Unfortunately, you endorse those views.

But hey, to each his own; how you will raise your children is none of my concern. I will eventually raise mine with the experiences I've had over the years. On another note, I'm not living with my head stuck in the clouds. I'm a realist, too. The genocide I escaped at age 8 felt pretty real - I'm sure somehow, somewhere, that would count as life experience. I just choose to be optimistic.

Thanks for the civil discussion.
I understand.

I'm not endorsing the views that difficulties in marriage could be solved easily with divorce. I find it unfortunate that it's true and many people are quicker to get divorced than they were to get married. But this is reality, to me anyway. People don't carry those values anymore. Those vows don't mean anything. There is no sanctity in marriage. That was taken away when divorce was created...or maybe when marriage was "created" and labeled with a list of do's and don'ts.

What happens if I have children that believe most people really care about bonds in relationships, respect, and the sanctity of marriage, then their wife/husband hits them with divorce papers a year into the marriage. My children would probably feel lied to and misled by me. And they would have every reason to.

Of course, I'll tell them that anything can work if the people involved are willing to work at it, but the whole "marriage is forever" and believing there is any sanctity in anything really in the 21st century? Naw man, can't get with that.

You can call me a pessimist, but I honestly don't think I fit that as I'm able to see both sides and don't really see my side as negative.

Thanks for the reply.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy