most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4963 4963
I see the usual suspects are in here, like other dude said in here when you dont like someone you jus cant get to the point of squashing beef, YOU JUST DONT LIKE HIM... Then you get people you beef with and respect how they defend theyselves from a music standpoint like Jada and Cam them... Some of you jus wish to talk sh*t coz you see the name and immediately start hating, we all have people you jus dont like you dont even need a reason but theres alot of mafucckas i dont like coz i dont like what they represent but thats just me... You cant get mad at someone coz he dont like someone that you like its called being human so jus accept it...

And to the dude that said Fif fell off "New Day" is in the top 20 right now still no video... Marinate on that
 5 years ago '04        #42
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 KingP1n said:
Beefs dead.
Beef died the day Fat Joe said Gunit ran and didn't do sh*t when Dre got punched...
And when 50 stepped to him face to face at the vma's he ran out the back door and didn't say a word.

What really happend at vibe.
exactly... and there is footage of Fat Joe running and dipping into a whip......

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-11-2012 at 02:03 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #43
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Pleasure Boy said:
I see the usual suspects are in here, like other dude said in here when you dont like someone you jus cant get to the point of squashing beef, YOU JUST DONT LIKE HIM... Then you get people you beef with and respect how they defend theyselves from a music standpoint like Jada and Cam them... Some of you jus wish to talk sh*t coz you see the name and immediately start hating, we all have people you jus dont like you dont even need a reason but theres alot of mafucckas i dont like coz i dont like what they represent but thats just me... You cant get mad at someone coz he dont like someone that you like its called being human so jus accept it...

And to the dude that said Fif fell off "New Day" is in the top 20 right now still no video... Marinate on that
read that and had to just ignore. lol cause he made it this way. 50s not mad cause of "i dont like what they represent" but im not gonna argue about this anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #44
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2731 2731
the reason why he wont say anything good about fat joe and even ross is because they kept dissing him during interviews or on stage ...it kinda got under his skin

Lox did a tape ,a bunch of diss songs ...thats it

Plus he cant say out lout "hey we cool" ...that would hurt his stupid image ,u know the core fans wouldnt like if he´s cool with everyone
 5 years ago '12        #45
space
space
 BCB said:
read that and had to just ignore. lol cause he made it this way. 50s not mad cause of "i dont like what they represent" but im not gonna argue about this anymore.
im not arguing im just saying whats wrong with not liking a n*gga?

Its not science there are people you dont like in the world and Fat Joe is just one of those people he dont like, look at Jay hes a fuccking incredible rapper but from where im standing his a dirty n*gga but it doesnt take away his rap skills, like Rick Ross i just cant stand watching any of his interviews theres absolutely nothing he can do to make me like him as a person or an artist hes jus not interesting to me... You like what you like, the funny thing is nobody gave a fucck about this sh*t a before this came up why isit an issue now?
 5 years ago '04        #46
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
 BCB said:
lol exactly, they act like joe popped outta nowhere and dissed 50....lol all this dumb sh*t started becuz of the ja - new york track - and dude caught feelings from it...people makin excuses like always when it comes to 50....like i said , if you can squash it w/ jada n them then i dont see y not Joe...same sh*t w how he dissed shyne cuz he "heard" he was gonna sign w the inc...at that time Shyne was in talk w 2 or 3 different labels....people just sayin oh he dont have to truce w joe, ok cool...but fail to realize the beef sh*t didnt even started by Joe in the 1st place...yet mobb deep was in Ja's video too....lol but ok.....

Last edited by youngmic; 09-11-2012 at 05:09 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol exactly, they act like joe popped outta nowhere and dissed 50....lol all this dumb sh*t started becuz of the ja - new york track - and dude caught feelings from it...people makin excuses like always when it comes to 50....like i said , if you can squash it w/ jada n them then i dont see y not Joe...same sh*t w how he dissed shyne cuz he "heard" he was gonna sign w the inc...at that time Shyne was in talk w 2 or 3 different labels....people just sayin oh he dont have to truce w joe, ok cool...but fail to realize the beef sh*t didnt even started by Joe in the 1st place...yet mobb deep was in Ja's video too....lol but ok.....
He had beef with Jada coz of that track also but they squash that sh*t everyone knew thats what sparked the beef... Maybe his hatred for Joe is beyond a music standpoint why do you think he dont wanna fucck wit Ross? And before you talk sh*t i still fuccks with Joe's music his old stuff was the sh*t.

Shyne brought that beef on himself, Fif actually wanted to sign him to G-Unit back in the day so he started feeling himself to much and started talking sh*t... get your facts right

Deported Belizean rapper Shyne has stepped forward to address his issues with rapper 50 Cent and why a decision to turn down a G-Unit record deal sparked their seven-year beef.

According to Shyne, a simple misunderstanding between him and 50 triggered the 7 year beef.

“I don’t talk to kids, my life is too serious for that,” Shyne told radio host Funkmaster Flex. “I’m minding my business, man, I’m tyring to make this music, you dig? When I was out, I was selling records and he wasn’t out yet,” Shyne explained.

Shyne said Fiddy was trying to ink him to his G-Unit label: “When I went in the can–as far as I know–he was talking about, ‘I’ma shoot up the club like Shyne,’ and he was throwing it up. He knew what it was hitting for. I’m unquestionable in the streets. He was trying to get me to sign to G-Unit, and I wasn’t finna that. I wasn’t finna sign to murder Inc., I wasn’t finna sign to death Row neither. I was on my Gang Land thing. He just took that the wrong way and started talking reckless.”

Last summer, 50 Cent phoned in to Shyne’s Def Jam conference call, where he questioned the rapper for dropping multiple diss tracks aimed at the Unit.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #48
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
He had beef with Jada coz of that track also but they squash that sh*t everyone knew thats what sparked the beef... Maybe his hatred for Joe is beyond a music standpoint why do you think he dont wanna fucck wit Ross? And before you talk sh*t i still fuccks with Joe's music his old stuff was the sh*t.

Shyne brought that beef on himself, Fif actually wanted to sign him to G-Unit back in the day so he started feeling himself to much and started talking sh*t... get your facts right

Deported Belizean rapper Shyne has stepped forward to address his issues with rapper 50 Cent and why a decision to turn down a G-Unit record deal sparked their seven-year beef.

According to Shyne, a simple misunderstanding between him and 50 triggered the 7 year beef.

“I don’t talk to kids, my life is too serious for that,” Shyne told radio host Funkmaster Flex. “I’m minding my business, man, I’m tyring to make this music, you dig? When I was out, I was selling records and he wasn’t out yet,” Shyne explained.

Shyne said Fiddy was trying to ink him to his G-Unit label: “When I went in the can–as far as I know–he was talking about, ‘I’ma shoot up the club like Shyne,’ and he was throwing it up. He knew what it was hitting for. I’m unquestionable in the streets. He was trying to get me to sign to G-Unit, and I wasn’t finna that. I wasn’t finna sign to murder Inc., I wasn’t finna sign to death Row neither. I was on my Gang Land thing. He just took that the wrong way and started talking reckless.”

Last summer, 50 Cent phoned in to Shyne’s Def Jam conference call, where he questioned the rapper for dropping multiple diss tracks aimed at the Unit.

[pic - click to view]

so becuz he didnt wanna sign pissed 50 off?
lmao even worse....lol u just pretty much proved wat i been sayin...he got all pissy cuz he thought he was gonna sign to murder inc....and if that aint it then there u go right there....
He just took that the wrong way and started talking reckless
...lol so who was feelin himself too much??? not 1 thing in that whole quote showed shyne was tryin to sh*t on fif.....u see irv diss shyne? u see suge diss shyne?

lol u just proved me right....lol how u know if 50 liked joe or not prior to that..lol u think 50 would keep his mouth closed before NY if he didnt like Joe? lol this is 50 we talkin bout right? joe was in mags givin that dude props man...same with the lox n then 50 wanted to cry over that NY sh*t....get your facts right
 5 years ago '04        #49
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1755 1755
Fif seriously needs to STFU because in 2012 he's irrelevant in hip hop.

What happened between Fif and boyfriend Floyd Mayweather?
 5 years ago '04        #50
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 GollyI'mGully said:
does anyone care?
thank u

50 and fat joe's music been irrelevant since what..

..."i get money, money i got" and "make it rain", right?
 5 years ago '04        #51
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 marcchrome said:
exactly... and there is footage of Fat Joe running and dipping into a whip......

LMAO!!!! that's your great smoking gun footage? hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #52
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
irv and ja is the only legit beef that dude has....no need to call him lame...cuz its actually legit
 5 years ago '04        #53
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I was thinking about going ahead and saying something off the wall derogative regarding 50 and or his fans but youngmic seems to be doing a pretty good job by himself............its like one dude with a sword f!ghting dozens of slow witted dwarfs with wooden spoons..............

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy