Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 744 744
 Kastanova said:
^
No, it's a fact that Bosh isn't better than Stat & Chandler....

I think if Bosh is the center and were in the Finals against them, they will exploit us at Center (HOLD ON BEFORE Y'ALL SAY OFF WITH M HEAD) because Bosh will take Howard out the post and pass it to a slashing Lebron for the Slam.
it's ok. bosh still has to defend howard and on the other end and that's advantage howard all day.

[video - click to view]

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 09-10-2012 at 12:35 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #22
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15826 15826
 IceMan said:
Bosh to center?? wow

Andrew Bynum > Bosh

Tyson Chandler >Bosh

Roy Hibbert > Bosh

Monroe > Bosh

Noah > Bosh

[pic - click to view]

He may struggle on the defensive end, but on Offense....

09-10-2012, 12:36 PM         #23
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the small lineup will be unstoppable. bosh midrange jumper gonna bring centers out the paint and let bron and wade get in for easy buckets and if bron is in the paint, u gotta double him and while this is goin on, did u forget?? ray allen open for 3

good luck
 5 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 EnlightenMe said:
it's ok. bosh still has to defend howard and on the other end and that's advantage howard all the way.

it would be advantage howard no matter who we put out there, removing him from the paint frees it up for wade/lebron and also bosh is comfortable from that distance so if he doesn't respect him bosh will hit the jumpshots, and he can get around howard from that distance.

So instead of howard having the advantage on offense, and clogging the paint, it's just advantage howard on offense compared to advantage wade/bosh/james on offense.
 5 years ago '12        #25
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
it would be advantage howard no matter who we put out there, removing him from the paint frees it up for wade/lebron and also bosh is comfortable from that distance so if he doesn't respect him bosh will hit the jumpshots, and he can get around howard from that distance.

So instead of howard having the advantage on offense, and clogging the paint, it's just advantage howard on offense compared to advantage wade/bosh/james on offense.
i think you're oversimplifying it a little bit. i think bosh would get drained physically and emotionally guarding dwight all game which would affect his offense. also there is a good chance dwight would get bosh in early foul trouble. in which case your offense drastically changes when bosh is not on the floor. either way, both teams have a legitimate chance at beating each other in a 7 game series (on the condition that bosh is serious at playing the 5).

and i'm not sure what mike brown's strategy would be defensively with dwight would be playing miami's small ball so i'm not sure what would happen. i'll wait and see on that point.

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
i think you're oversimplifying it a little bit. i think bosh would get drained physically and emotionally guarding dwight all game which would affect his offense. also there is a good chance dwight would get bosh in early foul trouble. in which case your offense drastically changes when bosh is not on the floor. either way, both teams have a legitimate chance at beating each other in a 7 game series (on the condition that bosh is serious at playing the 5).
no not really, we did it to dwight when he played in orlando. Pick your poison, the only person he is capable of guarding in a lebron pf lineup is bosh, and if he chooses to leave him open and live with the results so be it.

We could even use the hawks strategy let dwight score 30

Flash Kick said:

Bonus for team witness

bosh has dunked on enough people in his career to tip that scale, and honestly do you really want to go there with lebron?
he has pages of dunks against the knicks..

Last edited by whothebestmc; 09-10-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #27
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
no not really, we did it dwight when he played in orlando. Pick your poison, the only person he is capable of guarding in a lebron pf lineup is bosh, and if he chooses to leave him open and live with the results so be it.

We could even use the hawks strategy let dwight score 30
pretty sure his teammates he has now in LA are better than the ones he used to have. just a thought.

5 years ago '10        #28
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 Kastanova said:
Umm....you do know Bosh is better than both Stat & Chandler right...
2010-2011 Amare >>>>>>>>>>

Bosh had it last year tho.
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
pretty sure his teammates he has now in LA are better than the ones he used to have. just a thought.
we've done it to the lakers with bynum, his teammates don't matter unless they are just going to run a zone defense or something similar. His teammates won't give him more options, he can either guard bosh, or guard the paint.

Spreading the floor is pretty routine in the nba when there is a paint presence on the other team.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637

[video - click to view]

Too Bad It Won't Matter.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Kastanova said:
^
No, it's a fact that Bosh isn't better than Stat & Chandler....

I think if Bosh is the center and were in the Finals against them, they will exploit us at Center (HOLD ON BEFORE Y'ALL SAY OFF WITH M HEAD) because Bosh will take Howard out the post and pass it to a slashing Lebron for the Slam.
Yeah but ask yourself who has the bigger advantage between Howard and Bosh...Howard would literally back down Bosh on every position and the Heat would definitely have to double every time leaving somebody wide open....And the biggest factor would be rebounding...Do you really think Bosh would be able to box out Howard ? Second chance opportunities galore...Enjoy your season my friend Lakers got a fu*king squad
 5 years ago '12        #32
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
 Flash Kick said:
Bonus for team witness

Next you should post an impressive video of the Knicks winning the NBA title in the last ....damn how many years ago was that? When abortion was legalized?

I guess the Knicks were like the babies of the NBA, they got k!lled off and have been irrelevant ever since.
 09-10-2012, 01:02 PM         #33
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares with his gay lookin a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Yeah but ask yourself who has the bigger advantage between Howard and Bosh...Howard would literally back down Bosh on every position and the Heat would definitely have to double every time leaving somebody wide open....And the biggest factor would be rebounding...Do you really think Bosh would be able to box out Howard ? Second chance opportunities galore...Enjoy your season my friend Lakers got a fu*king squad
I think you are giving to much credit to howard in the post, especially when lakers fans were saying they didn't need howard because he has no post game.

He can be really clumsy with his back to the basket, and having someone open doesn't really help if howard can't pass out of the double team.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 09-10-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #35
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 SDC17 said:
Next you should post an impressive video of the Knicks winning the NBA title in the last ....damn how many years ago was that? When abortion was legalized?

I guess the Knicks were like the babies of the NBA, they got k!lled off and have been irrelevant ever since.
But he's a laker fan too

5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
we've done it to the lakers with bynum, his teammates don't matter unless they are just going to run a zone defense or something similar. His teammates won't give him more options, he can either guard bosh, or guard the paint.

Spreading the floor is pretty routine in the nba when there is a paint presence on the other team.
i like how you say "his teammates don't matter unless". so even by you're logic they do matter. anyways i don't know what the lakers strategy is or should be on the defensive end against miami's small ball plan so i can't comment too much on that right now.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 09-10-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
crazy how dwight just became an automatic scoring option who needs tripled on every play like prime shaq or something. i could have sworn this dude was a career 18 ppg player with a limited post game who mostly scores off of garbage buckets and not a workhorse you can run your offense through on every play who will produce buckets consistently. even if that was working in a given game, what are the odds kobe keeps feeding him and doesn't try to get himself involved?

5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
crazy how dwight just became an automatic scoring option who needs tripled on every play like prime shaq or something. i could have sworn this dude was a career 18 ppg player with a limited post game who mostly scores off of garbage buckets and not a workhorse you can run your offense through on every play who will produce buckets consistently. even if that was working in a given game, what are the odds kobe keeps feeding him and doesn't try to get himself involved?

it's the lakers; dwight was overrated before he came, now hes top 5 center all time with hakeem post moves and will easily back bosh down every possession and kick out of double teams like lebron. He's perfect.

EnlightenMe said:
i like how you say "his teammates don't matter unless". so even by you're logic they do matter. anyways i don't know what the lakers strategy is or should be on the defensive end against miami's small ball plan so i can't comment too much on that right now.
unless you run a zone, and if you run a zone you better pray to your gods jesus/battier/chalmers/miller etc don't get it going from outside or... god bless

Last edited by whothebestmc; 09-10-2012 at 01:18 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #39
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
he still looks like a raptor.
 5 years ago '10        #40
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Good luck on the boards
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy