Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2012, 05:01 AM         #141
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Nice, nice.

Are there any info on about when we could get the other pre release characters?

I got three new stages, miharu, sebastian and slim bob, still no violet and that doctor from tekken 3 though... :/
Its 4 new stages, you can select the 4th by pressing Y (360) on stage select screen

Not getting those other characters for awhile. Some people said the pre-order content won't come out until around December

So I guess they are dragging it out and putting out 1 update each over the next 2 months to keep the game fresh. Just my speculation
 5 years ago '06        #142
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 dxl said:
Its 4 new stages, you can select the 4th by pressing Y (360) on stage select screen

Not getting those other characters for awhile. Some people said the pre-order content won't come out until around December

So I guess they are dragging it out and putting out 1 update each over the next 2 months to keep the game fresh. Just my speculation
Word? Well, I'm fine with that, I can wait.

Even though I'm only looking forward to Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre.
 5 years ago '04        #143
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
man i was going crazy thinking violet was in this release.. aight cool... its sucks tho in survival and ghost mode, its like i'm only f!ghting sebestain and michelle.. would have thought they would have put him with lilly.. but mey..
 5 years ago '06        #144
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
for those who are struggling a bit or want to learn a new character faster check out this link..

its tekken 6 content but most of the moves and stuff carried over to ttt2 so its all good.

Your welcome

edit: 360 users can use this guide as well
 5 years ago '06        #145
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:
muthafu*kas is sleeping on this sh*t. they should have a tv ad. they forgot these casual fans are ADHD and only know about video games thru tv ads or their other casual gamer friends. fu*kin call of duty k!lled online gaming lol
I agree with you man, once cod took the world by storm online gaming fell off.. Ima be on this game heavy all year just like those dudes in the street f!ghter 4 thread.
 5 years ago '06        #146
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenBoxer said:
What kind of movements? Tag a.ssault or standard movements?
Im working on tag a.ssaults tho.

I played online last night, ranked match, got my a.ss handled by Zafina and Eddy Gordo.
I really cant stand eddy gordo, because of some reasons, they spam and he is a cheap character, thats what they do with Eddy.
I cant even fu*king get up (Im not even talking about juggles), what kind of play is that?
Ima honest f!ghter, I always let my opponent get up, no matter what rank he is, but when you start to try to spam on my a.ss, I will knock you down, but when I have to play against eddy or christie because theyre the same sh*t, then Im useless.
sorry for the late response my dude, im talking mainly about side step timing, zoning and diffrent ways to get up at certain situations...Im getting better
 5 years ago '11        #147
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5353 5353
Been on the Ghost Mode fukn sh*t up, unlockin ending & watnot..

Question: How in the hell do you unlock the old Tekken/2/3/tag endings!??
 5 years ago '08        #148
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 118 118
 Frontz said:
sorry for the late response my dude, im talking mainly about side step timing, zoning and diffrent ways to get up at certain situations...Im getting better
yo my dude, i seen you had sent me a request the last time i had played. i stepped away from my tv so i hadnt seen it but ima invite you next time i hop on. ima be MAD rusty.
 5 years ago '06        #149
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said:

thats what im trying to figure out myself
 5 years ago '06        #150
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 KRCROOKSNY said:

I guess with money. No, I'm not kidding, I tried everything, you cant unlock them, you need to pay for it, but that doesnt matter, the most important thing is that we got the new characters and the stages for free. :)
 5 years ago '06        #151
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
 el bundy said:
yo my dude, i seen you had sent me a request the last time i had played. i stepped away from my tv so i hadnt seen it but ima invite you next time i hop on. ima be MAD rusty.
its cool i save the intense gaming for ranked matches anyway. just wanna work on my spacing and blocking
 5 years ago '11        #152
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 1029 1029
 Frontz said:
I agree with you man, once cod took the world by storm online gaming fell off.. Ima be on this game heavy all year just like those dudes in the street f!ghter 4 thread.
right. n*ggas is still wrapped up in that bullsh*t. this games sh*ts on any f!ghting game (besides MK9) that came out in the past 5 years. ghost modes got me addicted (minus the gay a.ss outfits on the cpu). i love unlocking new sh*t and movies. and it helps i got 3 other friends that are pretty good at tekken too so we have some epic 4 player battles. onlines a hit or miss. ill either have a great f!ght with someone on my skill level or run into some pro nerd with no life.
 5 years ago '06        #153
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:
right. n*ggas is still wrapped up in that bullsh*t. this games sh*ts on any f!ghting game (besides MK9) that came out in the past 5 years. ghost modes got me addicted (minus the gay a.ss outfits on the cpu). i love unlocking new sh*t and movies. and it helps i got 3 other friends that are pretty good at tekken too so we have some epic 4 player battles. onlines a hit or miss. ill either have a great f!ght with someone on my skill level or run into some pro nerd with no life.
yeah this games just balanced period....and aint nobody scared of f!ghting a n*gga with rage. I still go after dudes. its not like mvc3 where if a dude has x factor its over
 5 years ago '11        #155
space
space
 Frontz said:
good sh*t fam i didnt think tekken would be that complicated for kids to pick up. but then again ive been playing since tekken 2 days
 5 years ago '05        #156
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
@ whoever has f!ghting games on xbox

psn = b4knowing

i will k!ll u by myself with kazuya fu*k a tag team
 5 years ago '11        #157
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1541 1541
Is it worth a cop? Was a fu*king don on Tekken Tag (Heihachi/Kazuya or Law with any of those two when I was in the mood for juggling) but didn't like the way the f!ghting speeded up plus I don't game (think the last time I switched on my ps3 was last year).
 5 years ago '07        #158
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
IM still fu*king wit this... wish i would have copped of 360 instead of PS3 though
 5 years ago '11        #159
space
space
man it takes forever to unlock sh*t. is there a FAQ or anyhthing up online yet
 5 years ago '05        #160
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
IM still fu*king wit this... wish i would have copped of 360 instead of PS3 though
u serious?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago