Is Lil' Mouse "Get Smoked" Rap Too Explicit For A 13 Year Old...?!?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Lil Mouse Too Young To Be Rapping About Guns, Drugs & Sex...?!?
Mayne Hell Yeah, His Ass should Be In School Some Damn Where.... 98 63.64%
Nah, Let That Lil' Mayne Get That Legal Money...Fuck It... 56 36.36%
Voters: 154. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #41
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
Product of my environment my fu*king a.ss

Im so sick of that sh*t being used as an excuse to indulge in mindless debauchery and ignorance.

Isn't it a pretty fu*king funny coincidence of all the topics a 13 year old could talk about (basketball, video games, school sucks, girls..etc.); lil mouse's subject matter consists of the same violent, decadent, ignorant, and misogynistic imagery that has put many a rapper before him on?

Even more of a funnier coincidence is that Chicago is going through a period of heightened media coverage, so it would be primetime to be a.ssociated with that type of imagery. Funny coincidence right?

Now Im not going to claim that much of Lil Mouses (and other acts from Chicago) material isn't rooted in some sort of truth. Clearly we know different.

What I will claim is the following: In the hood, thare are FAR more regular day to day blue collar people who are just trying to make a better life for themselves legally and legitimately than there are street n*ggas who are running rampant.

So why the fu*k does no one tell their stories? Why does no one talk about the 19 year old kid working his a.ss off at Mcdonalds to pay for college courses? Or the single mother of 4 who goes straight from cleaning offices to working third shift at the local factory?

Why you may ask? Because these type of stories don't make money and n*ggas are content with letting the streets and reckless living define them.

I say all of that to say this: "Product of my environment" is a half a.ssed excuse used as an attempt to legitimatize atypical rap content as expression, as art. However art stops becoming art in my opinion when its low brow, pandering, and appealing to the lowest common denominator. It becomes indefensible dog sh*t made only to make a buck.

And thats exactly what lil mouse and other of his ilk are producing.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Throwbacks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 49 49
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Corlay RIP him, Darnell RIP him
If you disrespect them, then you gone meet them

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #43
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
P. Noble, an a.ssociate of Mouse's who produced the "Get Smoked" video recently told NewsOne that Mouse is honestly rapping about his life. “Lil Mouse is writing his own lyrics about what he sees in his community every day,” he said. “This is an eye opener for people about what’s really going on in urban communities. His message doesn’t disturb me. It’s what young people call, ‘Keepin’ it real.’ And this is the way the music industry is headed.”

fu*k outta here.....and wuz the point of putting that midget a.ss n*gga behind the wheel of a car in the video...........yeah he out there k!lling n*ggaz, fu*king bi*ches, selling dope, and getting money.....and im the million dollar man
 5 years ago '10        #44
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
You can't blame him; blame it on his surroundings.

If he was brought up in a city of k!llers, more than likely, he'll become a k!ller as well.
 5 years ago '07        #45
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
Hell yea it is
 5 years ago '06        #46
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 RokkyRok said:
It's not wether a 13yr old should be talking about that stuff or not, no one should, regardless of age. The sh*t is played out and only serves to annoy the sh*t out of normal people. These n*ggas need to get their heads out of their a.sses and realize that those tracks cost more than they're worth. Yeah, you get rich quick, maybe out your team and your family on, but that cash is gone next year and you just influenced a bunch of other kids to make the same dumb mistake you made.

I hate to sound like one of those people but these n*ggas and the n*ggas that listen to their music & think it's "cute" for their kids to sing along are doing some reckless sh*t to our youth. Of course the the problems don't begin with the music, they are merely expressing what goes on outside. So before we talk about putting age limits on specific subjects we should probably talk about fixing the environment that breeds these subjects.

this....
 5 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9645 9645
 coolbeans said:
i don't really care tho
 Avon_Barksdale said:
you care enough to say that you dont....
 5 years ago '05        #48
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9645 9645
 The Fifth KD said:
Product of my environment my fu*king a.ss

Im so sick of that sh*t being used as an excuse to indulge in mindless debauchery and ignorance.

Isn't it a pretty fu*king funny coincidence of all the topics a 13 year old could talk about (basketball, video games, school sucks, girls..etc.); lil mouse's subject matter consists of the same violent, decadent, ignorant, and misogynistic imagery that has put many a rapper before him on?

Even more of a funnier coincidence is that Chicago is going through a period of heightened media coverage, so it would be primetime to be a.ssociated with that type of imagery. Funny coincidence right?

Now Im not going to claim that much of Lil Mouses (and other acts from Chicago) material isn't rooted in some sort of truth. Clearly we know different.

What I will claim is the following: In the hood, thare are FAR more regular day to day blue collar people who are just trying to make a better life for themselves legally and legitimately than there are street n*ggas who are running rampant.

So why the fu*k does no one tell their stories? Why does no one talk about the 19 year old kid working his a.ss off at Mcdonalds to pay for college courses? Or the single mother of 4 who goes straight from cleaning offices to working third shift at the local factory?

Why you may ask? Because these type of stories don't make money and n*ggas are content with letting the streets and reckless living define them.

I say all of that to say this: "Product of my environment" is a half a.ssed excuse used as an attempt to legitimatize atypical rap content as expression, as art. However art stops becoming art in my opinion when its low brow, pandering, and appealing to the lowest common denominator. It becomes indefensible dog sh*t made only to make a buck.

And thats exactly what lil mouse and other of his ilk are producing.
 5 years ago '08        #49
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Skratch said:
nah, let that n*gga get his money, n*ggas who hate it probably working 9-5 b, if u dont want ur kids listening to him, monitor they sh*t, mouse the realest, what u perceive as negative doesnt exist, theres nothing negative about him, 13 year olds is a adult, when i was 15 i had n*ggas that was 9 rapping about d!ck & p*nis on the block real sh*t

Uhhhhhhhh where are you from homie?

5 years ago '04        #50
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
Yeah its too much but n*ggas still gonna listen to it so
 5 years ago '08        #51
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
can somebody do a "where are they now" on lil gin and illegal and see how this shyt turned out for them...next thing somebody go say is YOLO....but i doubt this lil nikkuh or his parents gone do anything responsible with whatever lil dough he see from lil wayne off this
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy