Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2012, 08:49 PM         #161
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Julian said:
So when did choking badly still get you the win?. I never seen the- You can choke horribly and still get a W pass- Must be new
n*ggaS IS NEW TO THIS BATTLIN sh*t BEEN DOIN THIS sh*t SINCE IT WAS SMACK DVDS....WHEN U HAD TO BUY EM AND THERE WAS NO fu*kIUN YOUTUBE OR INNANET

fu*k THESE n*ggaS BRAH YALL SOME GRINDTIME fu*k BOYS.

WE WAS OUT IN THE TRENCHES FOR REAL

new n*ggas

IF YOU CANT CONTROL THE CROWD OR THE MIC, YOU LOST, PERIOD. I CANT EVEN WATCH ANYMORE.

GET OFF HIS d!ck TOO NO OTHER BATTLES HAVE CAME OUT YET. AND IF IT WAS THAT GOOD IT WOULDHAVE CAME OUT LAST.
 5 years ago '06        #162
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
 S E L F said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

IT WAS 6 bi*chES THERE!
thats a girl or a dude im not trying to look that hard just in case
 5 years ago '09        #163
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 Julian said:
So when did choking badly still get you the win?. I never seen the- You can choke horribly and still get a W pass- Must be new
 5 years ago '09        #164
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 2944 2944
 S E L F said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

IT WAS 6 bi*chES THERE!
Calicoe....is it true?!?! Is it photoshop ?! Is it you?!?
 5 years ago '09        #165
ken313 
space
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
yeah Busta not giving no deals right now just ask spliff star
 5 years ago '07        #166
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Julian said:
Probably cos it obvious he did that sh*t on purpose, and ended up winning with 2 rounds.
 5 years ago '08        #167
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
At first I thought Lux would lose this, I was thinking to myself, "How are you going to do all this sh*t with the casket and the suits and choke THAT bad" but after round 3 and rewatching it. He basically did that choke on purpose.

Lux k!lled him, he basically k!lled that dude on stage from round 3 alone, the crowd was bias but Lux still had that sh*t.

And Lux just disfigured and defamed Calicoe's father, which wasn't sh*t anyway. Lux spoke the truth on some sh*t that was real.
 5 years ago '09        #168
ken313 
space
space
space
I CANT BELIEVE THESE NIGUHS IS SAYIN LUX CHOKED ON PURPOSE. HIS BATTLE CARD SHOULDVE BEEN REVOKED AFTER THAT
 5 years ago '12        #169
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
I use to watch the old smack DVDs with my older brother. and when you fu*ked up on the mic you was done no matter who you were. Now and days you can choke, Diss people who don't exist for stalling techniques, Talk over the Mcs to try and fu*k them up. SMH Lux a Legend but he choked and then asked his friend for help while rehearsing the bars to him.
 5 years ago '09        #170
ken313 
space
space
space
 Julian said:
I use to watch the old smack DVDs with my older brother. and when you fu*ked up on the mic you was done no matter who you were. Now and days you can choke, Diss people who don't exist for stalling techniques, Talk over the Mcs to try and fu*k them up. SMH Lux a Legend but he choked and then asked his friend for help while rehearsing the bars to him.
THX
 5 years ago '12        #171
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
 ken313 said:
I CANT BELIEVE THESE NIGUHS IS SAYIN LUX CHOKED ON PURPOSE. HIS BATTLE CARD SHOULDVE BEEN REVOKED AFTER THAT
Mad battler rappers going to start using the, choked on purpose, excuse now.
 5 years ago '10        #172
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 ken313 said:
n*gga lux KIIIIIILED calicoe point blank. i know you upset being from the d but the n*gga lost EASILY. lux fu*kin up his first verse due to the crowd is like being 4th and goal on the 25 after a huge loss and STILL scoring anyway to win the game. lux had the best stage presence and most importantly the best lyrics.
 5 years ago '04        #173
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Whether he choked or not, Lux dismantled that boy.
 5 years ago '04        #174
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
lux gave the n*gga a round. just to sh*t on the n*gga the last 2rounds. crz. simple as bar. from calicoe.
 5 years ago '11        #175
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 Julian said:
cmon son, son aint battle in how long. he fu*ked up, ok. yall n*ggas getting hung up on that sh*t, he might of lost that round but came back and demolished son. i could see if it was some lame of the street and aint have no bars, but lux is known to get busy. but i wanna know who's idea was it to put this n*gga cal up against loaded tho?
 5 years ago '07        #176
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 imtheman718 said:
cmon son, son aint battle in how long. he fu*ked up, ok. yall n*ggas getting hung up on that sh*t, he might of lost that round but came back and demolished son. i could see if it was some lame of the street and aint have no bars, but lux is known to get busy. but i wanna know who's idea was it to put this n*gga cal up against loaded tho?
"This what happen when Smack dont screen the clients" - Lux
 5 years ago '07        #177
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,606 | Props total: 7520 7520
lmaooooo lux thinking hard as hell for that verse..

Cal went in tho...but bul choked too!!!!

Lux 2nd round smh

They booed this n*gga Cal lmaooo

(typed this while watching)
 5 years ago '07        #178
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
that third round was

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #179
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
That third verse was mean. Cal looked uncomfortable up there when Lux was kickin' knowledge to him. Lux 2-1. I gotta watch this sh*t again to see what I missed because I know I missed some of Lux' bars.
 5 years ago '06        #180
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 imtheman718 said:
nobody else wanted to catch that a.ss whoopin' .....iron solomon ducked him 1st just to get 5-0 by mook like that was gonna be any easier lmao!!! , then hollow the don ducked him when lux got him on the phone last year....mook was workin' on his ruff ryder deal at the time so they couldn't do a pt.2 , conceited backed out of it, he said he wasn't gonna deal with that pressure (he was the 1st option smack and beasle chose before calicoe), verb couldn't get past charlie clips (him and lux were suppose to have a 1 round battle if he did), and math got k!lled by cal at summer madness 1. the only one talkin' crazy for a whole year was cal.....

i honestly wanna see lux vs x-factor, or yung ill if ill is actually focused.......a lot of these cats on the net think hollow is the n!gga that can beat lux which is ridiculous. he can rebuttal and freestyle but bar for bar it's not even a thought to be considered lmao

Last edited by jgatling; 09-09-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy