Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
Lux brought the "summer jam" screen to the battle scene

Y'all right tho, how you choke and still body a n*gga?
 5 years ago '12        #82
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
After watchin it a couple times Im startin to think Lux choke was on purpose too...

He was way too on point and coordinated to drop the ball like that like that... specially for that long...
sh*ttt it could be possible. sells the freestyle even harder

*first round*

lux choked! he's going to lose

*second round*

damnnn lux just won on some Street f!ghter 1% hp left sh*t.....

5 years ago '11        #83
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Notice when they had the camera on cal he couldnt look lux in his face in the 3rd

"Look at me n*gga"
 5 years ago '06        #84
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
Calicoe could have won the 3rd round if he spit it like the 1st

i dont know why he took his foot off the gas and got all emotional like a hoe

he should have wrote a better finisher for a n*gga like lux
 5 years ago '11        #85
space
space
Mook said on twitter that night he thought he did it on purpose

Mane he said "when god gave him the drive that big meech back up singing a.ss n*gga left ya moms Alone for that lane to drive"

I see Lames in the tube comments saying lux bit verb scheme My n*gga lux took what perm did to holla and amplified it x10

And it worked better for him cause he was way more lyrical then verb was and real battle rap fans know Cal pops
And.all the BMF sh*t blackface was involves In, nobody even knew holla pops
 5 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
sh*t was wack overall
 09-09-2012, 04:58 PM         #87
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man... Lux talked to him, belittled him, schooled him and pushed past the rap battle tactics. Damn just damn Cal.
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
Calicoe could have won the 3rd round if he spit it like the 1st

i dont know why he took his foot off the gas and got all emotional like a hoe

he should have wrote a better finisher for a n*gga like lux
Notice that he packed all his punchlines in the 1st and the beginning half of the 2nd dude had no bars left in the 3rd and it was unlimited this dude spit all filler for like three minutes like a dumbass
 5 years ago '04        #89
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I though Lux was f-ckin' around in the 1st round, that was so pitiful! I'm mad he let me down like that, I didn't think he'd fall off so bad. Way too much effort into the production; the casket, the suit, the screen, etc. Acting like a preacher was corny too -- Lux is a legend for his aggression, ma'f-cka is on stage trying to be smooth, holding his chin and sh-t.

But that 3rd round was so f-ckin' real. Instant classic! Potential top 10 verse too, damn, Lux.

Cal got it 2-1 though. And I'm embarrassed that this was in NY, that crowd was lame and bias as hell.

EDIT: Lux is a top 5 legend in my opinion, but y'all giving him a little too much credit. At first, I thought he did it on purpose but that was overkill. I think he really f-cked up. And I don't see what y'all see that was so special about Lux's 2nd. Cal was vicious 1st and 2nd though.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 09-09-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
 305Lars said:
Lux choked off too much love

Cal stumbled back to back
how you choke off to much love . that n*gga forgot his sh*t clearly , the battle was OVER BIASED , lux choked to 20 secs and you can hear crickets , calicoe stopped not even stumbed and gets booed then they keep booin and he stumbs finally , + lux rounds was like twice as long as cal's

they need to do it on the west coast because smack has no west coast battlers so they can be that biased
 5 years ago '05        #91
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 795 795
"Is this how DETROIT gangsters get down"?
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 jerzyboy said:
how you choke off to much love . that n*gga forgot his sh*t clearly , the battle was OVER BIASED , lux choked to 20 secs and you can hear crickets , calicoe stopped not even stumbed and gets booed then they keep booin and he stumbs finally , + lux rounds was like twice as long as cal's

they need to do it on the west coast because smack has no west coast battlers so they can be that biased
n*gga afta the "harlem hospital giving bags out" the crowd aint die down for a good minute and he had to fu*kin ask poison pen where he left off fu*k you mean?? If he aint get such a huge reaction he woulda kept on spittin instead of having to pause so long

And who fault is it that cal wrote short rounds when the second and third was unlimited and aint take advantage???

At the end of the day lux won the 2nd & 3rd period fu*k the chokes

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 09-09-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #93
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 2943 2943
Lux gave homie a round

And used the last two rounds to secure the win!

"use to battle,on the roof loser had to jump"
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
Wait so ny crowds bias?? So why math got booed at summer madness last year?

Why Clips/Solomon/Rex got booed same night?? The excuses you n*ggas use is lame the crowd had people from all over not just nyc and thats straight out smack mouth, my bro flew up from broward for SM2

Wack bars is wack bars fu*k where you at
 5 years ago '04        #95
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,976 | Props total: 4583 4583
 King Kusanagi said:
I think everyone can agree Cal won the 1st round off of Lux horrible choke but overall???

Lux sonned the fu*k out calicoe. It's no denying it. People WILL have to rewatch this battle cause Lux lines was on Conscience sh*t that went over alot of basic n*gga's heads but my god!

It wasn't even a fair battle. Should've gave that card to Math Hoffa & he still would've lost but it would've been more better.
math hoffa u gotta be joking ...shouldve been rex or somebody even x factor
 5 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 305Lars said:
Wait so ny crowds bias?? So why math got booed at summer madness last year?

Why Clips/Solomon/Rex got booed same night?? The excuses you n*ggas use is lame the crowd had people from all over not just nyc and thats straight out smack mouth, my bro flew up from broward for SM2

Wack bars is wack bars fu*k where you at
they into lux based off the fact they know he can spit and they aint heard him battle in years u gonna wanna hear that more then u wanna hear aye verb sorry......and when he start spitting he earned the respect of the crowd to shut the fu*k they were watching somethin great they aint miss a line Verb made his own bed he cant complain he wanted to be known for hating new york what he expect
 5 years ago '10        #97
DiceKeepah 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 0 0
1st Round Lux Choked hard

2nd & 3rd Round Calicoe stumble on his words.. Plus the the crowd wouldn't let him finish.

Lux
 5 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:
2-1 Lux
I Lux he was acting with the chock. Cal got that without it cause he had some great bars. 2nd Cal sounded ok but Lux was on point. Lux got that. 3rd round Cal was ok but Lux reversed engineered Cal's life and literally sonned him. Most of what Lux spit went over everyone's head. You would literally have to study the footage in order to decipher it. Overall Cal spits what he always spits but this wasn't the time or place for his same old routine. I loved the way Lux went at BMF right in front of diddy to.

It's messed up that this was sponsored by Ciroc. It seems that hip hop has been taken over by the alcohol conglomerate.

SMH @ busta wanting the pic of Cal to stay up.
this u gotta back and break down the battle even as u listen to it ....youll be like 5 seconds later oh sh*t u heard what he said

i know n*ggaz hate sh*t on bx but hey u cant take anything away from lux on that i wanted give calicoe a chance the n*gga lost in everyway possible !
 5 years ago '09        #99
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
HOLY SHYT.

just damn...

DAMN.

that "lost n*gga" angle/scheme he used in the late 3rd.
 09-09-2012, 05:50 PM         #100
Capo202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
close 1
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago