Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #381
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MemphBleek05 said:
Nah, the crowd was pretty messed up on the 1st Summer Madness also, but I'm not even sure why you brought that up. Calicoe's only weak round was his third. You're speaking as if the crowd wasn't biased, but then brought up the "proctor" stumble. You're hurting your argument. Lux straight up pulled a Hitman Holla type choke. The reaction? Encouragement, patience, some silence, before finally booing. The booing only came when they saw Cal's reaction and heard the music playing. Calicoe stumbles, doesn't forget his lines, simply stumbles and the entire place erupts as if he choked.

As far as the instagram picture, how do you condone the jumbotron crap? You're only proving my point. Too many people on Lux's d*ck. I'm not saying he didn't k!ll it, it's just that I wont' ignore that bullsh*t that was going on, during the battle. Cal did his thing. People in here acting as if, picking Calicoe over Lux means you lack basic comprehension skills.

I said it earlier, but, in my opinion, the battle is closer than it appears. Lux lost that 1st, even without that choke. Calicoe lost that 3rd, even without the jumbotron. The 2nd is closer than it appears. Lux should have kept that "all 1st round" crap, because it really did him no favors.......
How you gonna watch your opponent stumble...tremondously, laugh in his face,have a fit, scream "IT'S MY TURN", "It's Over", turnaround and stumble twice and expect sympathy? That really makes sense to you?

IMO the jumbotron shouldnt have effected Cal if he was confident in what he just delivered. If anything it would have made Lux look stupid. But like I said before, he brought the same bars that he could easily say to the next rapper, snitching, you old, I'll beat you up, all that sh*t...and it was wack, nobody cared. The best sh*t he said was the lines about how SMACK got rich. Undeniable bars. How many more of those did he have? So its's the crowd's fault for not caring about nothing else he said or is it his fault for not saying anything else that was on that level?

Sorry. He's a great rapper and I'm not tellin him to give it up, but if he couldnt say anything the crowd could relate to...they wasnt gonna give fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #382
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Bobby's World said:
How you gonna watch your opponent stumble...tremondously, laugh in his face,have a fit, scream "IT'S MY TURN", "It's Over", turnaround and stumble twice and expect sympathy? That really makes sense to you?

IMO the jumbotron shouldnt have effected Cal if he was confident in what he just delivered. If anything it would have made Lux look stupid. But like I said before, he brought the same bars that he could easily say to the next rapper, snitching, you old, I'll beat you up, all that sh*t...and it was wack, nobody cared. The best sh*t he said was the lines about how SMACK got rich. Undeniable bars. How many more of those did he have? So its's the crowd's fault for not caring about nothing else he said or is it his fault for not saying anything else that was on that level?

Sorry. He's a great rapper and I'm not tellin him to give it up, but if he couldnt say anything the crowd could relate to...they wasnt gonna give fu*k.
 5 years ago '09        #383
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1096 1096
How old is lux????
 5 years ago '07        #385
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5229 5229
 Zaosyn said:
How old is lux????
Lux and Mook are around the same age, so he's probably somewhere between 28-31.
 09-11-2012, 02:58 PM         #386
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye Verbs blogs>>>>

K-Shine speak on that video yet?
 5 years ago '05        #387
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
 Young Buck said:
It seems that skinny dipping topic touched a nerve, I'm guessing you were one of those five dudes with those invisible six bi*ches

You know godamn well this n*gga didn't have six bi*ches with him, when he chose to tweet a pic of his butt nekkid homies

Everyone in the D took a L that day
This n*gga dropping subliminal i see what you did there
 5 years ago '10        #388
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
 RLRugby said:
n*gga.....any n*gga that says this battle was close is either a calicoe groupie or uneducated and cant interpret what he was saying

real n*gga sh*t

man im not helping yall retarded n*ggas break down his lyrics

"can you see the difference between metaphors and real raps?
how a n*gga with metaphors can really rap
ya slogan....
its just a propped up scheme for the skill you lack"

-Loaded Lux
Spun his own sh*t back on him.
 09-11-2012, 03:51 PM         #389
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Nah, the crowd was pretty messed up on the 1st Summer Madness also, but I'm not even sure why you brought that up. Calicoe's only weak round was his third. You're speaking as if the crowd wasn't biased, but then brought up the "proctor" stumble. You're hurting your argument. Lux straight up pulled a Hitman Holla type choke. The reaction? Encouragement, patience, some silence, before finally booing. The booing only came when they saw Cal's reaction and heard the music playing. Calicoe stumbles, doesn't forget his lines, simply stumbles and the entire place erupts as if he choked.

As far as the instagram picture, how do you condone the jumbotron crap? You're only proving my point. Too many people on Lux's d*ck. I'm not saying he didn't k!ll it, it's just that I wont' ignore that bullsh*t that was going on, during the battle. Cal did his thing. People in here acting as if, picking Calicoe over Lux means you lack basic comprehension skills.

I said it earlier, but, in my opinion, the battle is closer than it appears. Lux lost that 1st, even without that choke. Calicoe lost that 3rd, even without the jumbotron. The 2nd is closer than it appears. Lux should have kept that "all 1st round" crap, because it really did him no favors.......

All ol buddy had was gun talk.......that's it......that bullsh*t comes a dime a dozen......only dope line he had was its amazing how I draw something just to erase n*ggas........that was a dope a.ss line......but outside of that......he was wack..........not to say he lacked skills, meaning he said nothing at all that has not been heard 50 million times before..........nothing of substance at all.......
 5 years ago '08        #390
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
^smack is built on GUN TALK!!!! thats what people wanna hear, honestly that whole battle was boring lux is pretty lyrical in a nas way, its just not exciting to watch in a rap battle imo
 5 years ago '09        #391
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 10076 10076
anyone want lux's rounds transcribed?
 5 years ago '08        #392
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space

[video - click to view]

LMAO
 5 years ago '05        #393
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
^smack is built on GUN TALK!!!! thats what people wanna hear, honestly that whole battle was boring lux is pretty lyrical in a nas way, its just not exciting to watch in a rap battle imo
Really? Then Calicoe should've won handsdown. The jumbotron, the stumble, none of that should've mattered. Landslide. Busta and Diddy should've only been reacting to Calicoe verses and people should only be rating Lux as giving a wack performance.

That's pretty much what you should see if that's how it really is.
 5 years ago '10        #394
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 cuddyduce said:

LMAO
Lux's bars were so powerful it made this n*gga call his pops
 5 years ago '08        #395
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Really? Then Calicoe should've won handsdown. The jumbotron, the stumble, none of that should've mattered. Landslide. Busta and Diddy should've only been reacting to Calicoe verses and people should only be rating Lux as giving a wack performance.

That's pretty much what you should see if that's how it really is.
Lux is a town hero, a legend, he choked for 2 minutes asking "where were we at?" and poison pen was like "harlem hospitals giving beds out", when have you ever seen that in a battle?

im not taking anything away from Lux, he spit some well constructed well thought out verses, but dont act like gun talk and smack dont go hand in hand

like i said the styles dont match, Lux is a lyrical cat, Calicoe is all gun talk

and lets be honest, mook today on that stage would beat lux
 5 years ago '04        #396
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 cuddyduce said:
u crazy

that sh*t was way more entertaining than watching two n*ggas throw snap jokes back and forth.

u might as well be watching "yo MAMA" the way these battles are lately.
 5 years ago '08        #397
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 DSOM said:
u crazy

that sh*t was way more entertaining than watching two n*ggas throw snap jokes back and forth.

u might as well be watching "yo MAMA" the way these battles are lately.
to each his own, i like performances with bars, its like watching 2 rumblers box it out for 12 rounds waiting for a knockout
 5 years ago '05        #398
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
Lux is a town hero, a legend, he choked for 2 minutes asking "where were we at?" and poison pen was like "harlem hospitals giving beds out", when have you ever seen that in a battle?

im not taking anything away from Lux, he spit some well constructed well thought out verses, but dont act like gun talk and smack dont go hand in hand

like i said the styles dont match, Lux is a lyrical cat, Calicoe is all gun talk

and lets be honest, mook today on that stage would beat lux
Dont know bout all that. I'm just saying if SMACK battles are really all about gun talk and that's what Calicoe is about...then there should be no debate. If that's the true case Cal should be declared winner handsdown.

But is that really what SMACK battles are about? Did we just see the game re-invented?
 5 years ago '04        #399
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 cuddyduce said:
to each his own, i like performances with bars, its like watching 2 rumblers box it out for 12 rounds waiting for a knockout
was lux not giving u bars?

i think we have a different definition of what bars is
 5 years ago '05        #400
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
You gone get this work......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago