Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 286 286
Ouch!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #362
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #363
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Da Gooneyz said:
That n*gga crazy as fu*k. K-Shine, Not you n*gga!

But we already thought of Verb when Lux went @ Calicoe father & Lifestyle. So yeah WE ALL KNEW THAT MUCH but lux just took it & advanced that sh*t.

Yes that crowd is bias, I can't front. But Bar for Bar, Lux dismantle that man. No doubt.
 5 years ago '04        #364
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,043 | Props total: 4719 4719
we already knew that tho verb but he did way better then verb ....sh*t even clips tried to do it against x-factor
 5 years ago '05        #365
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8966 8966
Eh, too many people acting as if Calicoe didn't go in. I don't feel like doing a breakdown, but I'll keep it simple......

Round 1: Calicoe (even without the choke, I still have Calicoe winning that)
Round 2: Can go to either side
Round 3: Lux (He didn't need those extra bullsh*t gimmicks, but that scheme alone won him the round...Verb's 3rd was better though)
 5 years ago '05        #366
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
 Da Gooneyz said:
those some steep stipulations
 5 years ago '05        #367
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
we already knew that tho verb but he did way better then verb ....sh*t even clips tried to do it against x-factor
I like Verb's for the simple fact, it seemed way more personal. I think what made Lux's scheme so great was the fact Calicoe started catching feelings. Granted, I don't think he caught feelings over that scheme alone, (the environment, Lux's homeboy, d*ckriders, etc), the fact of the matter is...he still caught feelings...
 5 years ago '10        #368
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Lux >>
 5 years ago '04        #369
space
space
well hitman and verb know each other /// the difference is lux spoke up on all black fathers all lost kids and dads but used cals dad as a launching pad !
 5 years ago '05        #370
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
well hitman and verb know each other /// the difference is lux spoke up on all black fathers all lost kids and dads but used cals dad as a launching pad !
Which is true, Lux was preaching too him...but Verb's entire set up, the fact that they knew each other and Big Gerald was actually on stage...tips the scale in Verb's favor...in my opinion...
 5 years ago '04        #371
space
space
verbs sh*t touched and spoke to one dude , u can take lux sh*t and it speaks to a whole generation then the he made all fit in with the sh*t on the news all the way back the instagram picture and he wasnt even done !
 5 years ago '11        #372
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 MemphBleek05 said:
Which is true, Lux was preaching too him...but Verb's entire set up, the fact that they knew each other and Big Gerald was actually on stage...tips the scale in Verb's favor...in my opinion...
HAHA! Yeah, that n*gga Big Gerald being on stage is what made that line go so much harder, but I would have to say that the deeper message went to Lux. I felt overall though, Lux don't know why people are getting so caught up in the time limit as if it has actually mattered in the past. I can't tell you how many times i've seen these n*ggas spit obnoxiously long rounds in previous battles. At least Lux went over the time limit with classic material. Props to Calicoe for showing up. His first and second rounds were actually good, but Lux's second round and third round were classic worthy.
 5 years ago '07        #373
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
slightly off topic here but has anyone got a link to that video where people were taking huge L's in it,m most of it was smack footage.

It had guy's going in about dead friends and stuff?????
 5 years ago '05        #374
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
verbs sh*t touched and spoke to one dude , u can take lux sh*t and it speaks to a whole generation then the he made all fit in with the sh*t on the news all the way back the instagram picture and he wasnt even done !
Here is my thing, anyone can speak in general, the way Lux did. It just so happens, it fits Calicoe beause of his situation. I'm not going to say that it didn't cut deep, because it definitely did, but let's not act as if Lux didn't spit Verb round, with added social commentary.

Teknishen04 said:
HAHA! Yeah, that n*gga Big Gerald being on stage is what made that line go so much harder, but I would have to say that the deeper message went to Lux. I felt overall though, Lux don't know why people are getting so caught up in the time limit as if it has actually mattered in the past. I can't tell you how many times i've seen these n*ggas spit obnoxiously long rounds in previous battles. At least Lux went over the time limit with classic material. Props to Calicoe for showing up. His first and second rounds were actually good, but Lux's second round and third round were classic worthy.
The messages were similar, only from 2 different perspective. Verb spoke as a father whose son acts out. Lux spoke on a father who basically leaves his child in a confused state of mind, as to what a man or "real n*gga" is. Same topics, different perspectives, both involved a confused child.

As far as time limits, they are there for a reason. It's similar to Arsonal's fetish for changing time limits, at the last minute. Then there's Diz's who couldn't do a time limit battle, if his life depended on it. You also have to account for editing. Apparently, Lux had about 8 more bars that were cut out of the footage, so he actually went over the time limit twice. You add that with the gimmicks, jumbotron, biased crowd, etc...Calicoe has a legit reason to be pissed.
 5 years ago '05        #375
space
space
 Lamrock said:
slightly off topic here but has anyone got a link to that video where people were taking huge L's in it,m most of it was smack footage.

It had guy's going in about dead friends and stuff?????
Eh, I know what you're talking about..but can't remember the name of it...go watch Pat Stay vs Cortez instead...
 5 years ago '06        #376
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
^you mean Hollohan v Cortez

Pat Stay battled Head Ice. That came out on the same day as this Lux battle.
 5 years ago '05        #377
space
space
 Lay said:
^you mean Hollohan v Cortez

Pat Stay battled Head Ice. That came out on the same day as this Lux battle.
You right...I was thinking Hollohan but had just looked at a Pat Stay/Head Ice thread on another site..
 5 years ago '05        #378
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MemphBleek05 said:
You add that with the gimmicks, jumbotron, biased crowd, etc...Calicoe has a legit reason to be pissed.
Ehh, I guess the crowd wasnt bias last year or even in the 1st round for that matter. Lux lost a whole 1st round, clearly, regardless of the crowd.

What happened to Cal after that? It was "his turn" right? He kept saying "if you cant spit something they can relate to, then they wont give a fu*k", but why was it Cal who couldnt come up with ANYTHING ELSE the crowd could relate to? He did in the 1st. EVERYONE COULD SEE THAT. Why not the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

Maybe because all that sh*t was sounding the same and could be said to any other battle rapper. And then when he tried to get deep with the "proctor" thing, he fumbled. If Cal is pissed, he should be pissed at himself for weaker bars and taking nekkid pictures with his male friends and instagraming it.
 5 years ago '05        #379
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Ehh, I guess the crowd wasnt bias last year or even in the 1st round for that matter. Lux lost a whole 1st round, clearly, regardless of the crowd.

What happened to Cal after that? It was "his turn" right? He kept saying "if you cant spit something they can relate to, then they wont give a fu*k", but why was it Cal who couldnt come up with ANYTHING ELSE the crowd could relate to? He did in the 1st. EVERYONE COULD SEE THAT. Why not the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

Maybe because all that sh*t was sounding the same and could be said to any other battle rapper. And then when he tried to get deep with the "proctor" thing, he fumbled. If Cal is pissed, he should be pissed at himself for weaker bars and taking nekkid pictures with his male friends and instagraming it.
Nah, the crowd was pretty messed up on the 1st Summer Madness also, but I'm not even sure why you brought that up. Calicoe's only weak round was his third. You're speaking as if the crowd wasn't biased, but then brought up the "proctor" stumble. You're hurting your argument. Lux straight up pulled a Hitman Holla type choke. The reaction? Encouragement, patience, some silence, before finally booing. The booing only came when they saw Cal's reaction and heard the music playing. Calicoe stumbles, doesn't forget his lines, simply stumbles and the entire place erupts as if he choked.

As far as the instagram picture, how do you condone the jumbotron crap? You're only proving my point. Too many people on Lux's d*ck. I'm not saying he didn't k!ll it, it's just that I wont' ignore that bullsh*t that was going on, during the battle. Cal did his thing. People in here acting as if, picking Calicoe over Lux means you lack basic comprehension skills.

I said it earlier, but, in my opinion, the battle is closer than it appears. Lux lost that 1st, even without that choke. Calicoe lost that 3rd, even without the jumbotron. The 2nd is closer than it appears. Lux should have kept that "all 1st round" crap, because it really did him no favors.......
 5 years ago '05        #380
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
Lux 3rd round.............kills both his and calicoes 2nd and 1st round
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago