Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
216 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
MemphBleek05 55 heat pts55
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 13851 13851
Eh, too many people acting as if Calicoe didn't go in. I don't feel like doing a breakdown, but I'll keep it simple......

Round 1: Calicoe (even without the choke, I still have Calicoe winning that)
Round 2: Can go to either side
Round 3: Lux (He didn't need those extra bullsh*t gimmicks, but that scheme alone won him the round...Verb's 3rd was better though)
 6 years ago '05        #362
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,982 | Props total: 12658 12658
 Da Gooneyz said:
those some steep stipulations
 6 years ago '05        #363
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
we already knew that tho verb but he did way better then verb ....sh*t even clips tried to do it against x-factor
I like Verb's for the simple fact, it seemed way more personal. I think what made Lux's scheme so great was the fact Calicoe started catching feelings. Granted, I don't think he caught feelings over that scheme alone, (the environment, Lux's homeboy, d*ckriders, etc), the fact of the matter is...he still caught feelings...
 6 years ago '10        #364
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
Lux >>
 6 years ago '04        #365
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
well hitman and verb know each other /// the difference is lux spoke up on all black fathers all lost kids and dads but used cals dad as a launching pad !
 6 years ago '05        #366
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
well hitman and verb know each other /// the difference is lux spoke up on all black fathers all lost kids and dads but used cals dad as a launching pad !
Which is true, Lux was preaching too him...but Verb's entire set up, the fact that they knew each other and Big Gerald was actually on stage...tips the scale in Verb's favor...in my opinion...
 6 years ago '04        #367
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
verbs sh*t touched and spoke to one dude , u can take lux sh*t and it speaks to a whole generation then the he made all fit in with the sh*t on the news all the way back the instagram picture and he wasnt even done !
 6 years ago '11        #368
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 438 438
 MemphBleek05 said:
Which is true, Lux was preaching too him...but Verb's entire set up, the fact that they knew each other and Big Gerald was actually on stage...tips the scale in Verb's favor...in my opinion...
HAHA! Yeah, that n*gga Big Gerald being on stage is what made that line go so much harder, but I would have to say that the deeper message went to Lux. I felt overall though, Lux don't know why people are getting so caught up in the time limit as if it has actually mattered in the past. I can't tell you how many times i've seen these n*ggas spit obnoxiously long rounds in previous battles. At least Lux went over the time limit with classic material. Props to Calicoe for showing up. His first and second rounds were actually good, but Lux's second round and third round were classic worthy.
 6 years ago '07        #369
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
slightly off topic here but has anyone got a link to that video where people were taking huge L's in it,m most of it was smack footage.

It had guy's going in about dead friends and stuff?????
 6 years ago '05        #370
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
verbs sh*t touched and spoke to one dude , u can take lux sh*t and it speaks to a whole generation then the he made all fit in with the sh*t on the news all the way back the instagram picture and he wasnt even done !
Here is my thing, anyone can speak in general, the way Lux did. It just so happens, it fits Calicoe beause of his situation. I'm not going to say that it didn't cut deep, because it definitely did, but let's not act as if Lux didn't spit Verb round, with added social commentary.

Teknishen04 said:
HAHA! Yeah, that n*gga Big Gerald being on stage is what made that line go so much harder, but I would have to say that the deeper message went to Lux. I felt overall though, Lux don't know why people are getting so caught up in the time limit as if it has actually mattered in the past. I can't tell you how many times i've seen these n*ggas spit obnoxiously long rounds in previous battles. At least Lux went over the time limit with classic material. Props to Calicoe for showing up. His first and second rounds were actually good, but Lux's second round and third round were classic worthy.
The messages were similar, only from 2 different perspective. Verb spoke as a father whose son acts out. Lux spoke on a father who basically leaves his child in a confused state of mind, as to what a man or "real n*gga" is. Same topics, different perspectives, both involved a confused child.

As far as time limits, they are there for a reason. It's similar to Arsonal's fetish for changing time limits, at the last minute. Then there's Diz's who couldn't do a time limit battle, if his life depended on it. You also have to account for editing. Apparently, Lux had about 8 more bars that were cut out of the footage, so he actually went over the time limit twice. You add that with the gimmicks, jumbotron, biased crowd, etc...Calicoe has a legit reason to be pissed.
 6 years ago '05        #371
space
space
 Lamrock said:
slightly off topic here but has anyone got a link to that video where people were taking huge L's in it,m most of it was smack footage.

It had guy's going in about dead friends and stuff?????
Eh, I know what you're talking about..but can't remember the name of it...go watch Pat Stay vs Cortez instead...
 6 years ago '06        #372
Lay 
space
space
$13,317 | Props total: 509 509
^you mean Hollohan v Cortez

Pat Stay battled Head Ice. That came out on the same day as this Lux battle.
 6 years ago '05        #373
space
space
 Lay said:
^you mean Hollohan v Cortez

Pat Stay battled Head Ice. That came out on the same day as this Lux battle.
You right...I was thinking Hollohan but had just looked at a Pat Stay/Head Ice thread on another site..
 6 years ago '05        #374
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4821 4821
 MemphBleek05 said:
You add that with the gimmicks, jumbotron, biased crowd, etc...Calicoe has a legit reason to be pissed.
Ehh, I guess the crowd wasnt bias last year or even in the 1st round for that matter. Lux lost a whole 1st round, clearly, regardless of the crowd.

What happened to Cal after that? It was "his turn" right? He kept saying "if you cant spit something they can relate to, then they wont give a fu*k", but why was it Cal who couldnt come up with ANYTHING ELSE the crowd could relate to? He did in the 1st. EVERYONE COULD SEE THAT. Why not the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

Maybe because all that sh*t was sounding the same and could be said to any other battle rapper. And then when he tried to get deep with the "proctor" thing, he fumbled. If Cal is pissed, he should be pissed at himself for weaker bars and taking nekkid pictures with his male friends and instagraming it.
 6 years ago '05        #375
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Ehh, I guess the crowd wasnt bias last year or even in the 1st round for that matter. Lux lost a whole 1st round, clearly, regardless of the crowd.

What happened to Cal after that? It was "his turn" right? He kept saying "if you cant spit something they can relate to, then they wont give a fu*k", but why was it Cal who couldnt come up with ANYTHING ELSE the crowd could relate to? He did in the 1st. EVERYONE COULD SEE THAT. Why not the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

Maybe because all that sh*t was sounding the same and could be said to any other battle rapper. And then when he tried to get deep with the "proctor" thing, he fumbled. If Cal is pissed, he should be pissed at himself for weaker bars and taking nekkid pictures with his male friends and instagraming it.
Nah, the crowd was pretty messed up on the 1st Summer Madness also, but I'm not even sure why you brought that up. Calicoe's only weak round was his third. You're speaking as if the crowd wasn't biased, but then brought up the "proctor" stumble. You're hurting your argument. Lux straight up pulled a Hitman Holla type choke. The reaction? Encouragement, patience, some silence, before finally booing. The booing only came when they saw Cal's reaction and heard the music playing. Calicoe stumbles, doesn't forget his lines, simply stumbles and the entire place erupts as if he choked.

As far as the instagram picture, how do you condone the jumbotron crap? You're only proving my point. Too many people on Lux's d*ck. I'm not saying he didn't k!ll it, it's just that I wont' ignore that bullsh*t that was going on, during the battle. Cal did his thing. People in here acting as if, picking Calicoe over Lux means you lack basic comprehension skills.

I said it earlier, but, in my opinion, the battle is closer than it appears. Lux lost that 1st, even without that choke. Calicoe lost that 3rd, even without the jumbotron. The 2nd is closer than it appears. Lux should have kept that "all 1st round" crap, because it really did him no favors.......
 6 years ago '05        #376
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 522 522
Lux 3rd round.............kills both his and calicoes 2nd and 1st round
 6 years ago '05        #377
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4821 4821
 MemphBleek05 said:
Nah, the crowd was pretty messed up on the 1st Summer Madness also, but I'm not even sure why you brought that up. Calicoe's only weak round was his third. You're speaking as if the crowd wasn't biased, but then brought up the "proctor" stumble. You're hurting your argument. Lux straight up pulled a Hitman Holla type choke. The reaction? Encouragement, patience, some silence, before finally booing. The booing only came when they saw Cal's reaction and heard the music playing. Calicoe stumbles, doesn't forget his lines, simply stumbles and the entire place erupts as if he choked.

As far as the instagram picture, how do you condone the jumbotron crap? You're only proving my point. Too many people on Lux's d*ck. I'm not saying he didn't k!ll it, it's just that I wont' ignore that bullsh*t that was going on, during the battle. Cal did his thing. People in here acting as if, picking Calicoe over Lux means you lack basic comprehension skills.

I said it earlier, but, in my opinion, the battle is closer than it appears. Lux lost that 1st, even without that choke. Calicoe lost that 3rd, even without the jumbotron. The 2nd is closer than it appears. Lux should have kept that "all 1st round" crap, because it really did him no favors.......
How you gonna watch your opponent stumble...tremondously, laugh in his face,have a fit, scream "IT'S MY TURN", "It's Over", turnaround and stumble twice and expect sympathy? That really makes sense to you?

IMO the jumbotron shouldnt have effected Cal if he was confident in what he just delivered. If anything it would have made Lux look stupid. But like I said before, he brought the same bars that he could easily say to the next rapper, snitching, you old, I'll beat you up, all that sh*t...and it was wack, nobody cared. The best sh*t he said was the lines about how SMACK got rich. Undeniable bars. How many more of those did he have? So its's the crowd's fault for not caring about nothing else he said or is it his fault for not saying anything else that was on that level?

Sorry. He's a great rapper and I'm not tellin him to give it up, but if he couldnt say anything the crowd could relate to...they wasnt gonna give fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #378
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Bobby's World said:
How you gonna watch your opponent stumble...tremondously, laugh in his face,have a fit, scream "IT'S MY TURN", "It's Over", turnaround and stumble twice and expect sympathy? That really makes sense to you?

IMO the jumbotron shouldnt have effected Cal if he was confident in what he just delivered. If anything it would have made Lux look stupid. But like I said before, he brought the same bars that he could easily say to the next rapper, snitching, you old, I'll beat you up, all that sh*t...and it was wack, nobody cared. The best sh*t he said was the lines about how SMACK got rich. Undeniable bars. How many more of those did he have? So its's the crowd's fault for not caring about nothing else he said or is it his fault for not saying anything else that was on that level?

Sorry. He's a great rapper and I'm not tellin him to give it up, but if he couldnt say anything the crowd could relate to...they wasnt gonna give fu*k.
 6 years ago '09        #379
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,191 | Props total: 1351 1351
How old is lux????
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago