NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Steelo Green said:
Nah fu*k that, he gon get this work
hahahhhaahah LMAO!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #282
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 8186 8186
These young n*ggaz gotta step up! These older n*ggaz makIn'em look bad. First verb sonned Holla. Now this! Lux gave dis n*gga the WORK! Calicoe needed this humbling experience. n*gga was gettin too c*cky.(pause)

Last edited by TheGift; 09-10-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #283
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Im Soo Special said:
no but

real rap > a bunch of words that rhyme

metaphors not always have to be interpreted...

yall the type of n*ggas that think canibus is better than pac lyrically, but you dont feel not a damn thing he says tho

LL bodied canibus... *waits for it*
..... i respect real rap.... but theres diff format for every rap situation....
and when you are battlin... u have to go with who is just nice wit it...
u are kiddin your self & nobody else if u think lux didnt son calicoe...

canibus lyrics>>>pac... Pac emotions & realness on a track>>>canibus... Diff in rap tho...

Canibus 1st ryhme in 2nd Round K.O. - Yo ima let the world know the truth, You dont want me to shine - You studied my ryhme & then laid yo vocals after mines...

Funny thing is LL done that with his first diss & 2nd
 5 years ago '09        #284
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 MrMidwest said:
Lux was spittin but he wasnt battling...he was dropping more knowledge than anything. Calicoe won the battle but Lux went too advanced for abattle
nah b... see what lux did was took a RISK and switched his approach up not only from calicoe.. but EVERYBODY on the bill. he been in the game long enough to know n*ggaz gone be on some " my AK gone do this" sh*t.. "kidnap ya parents sh*t"..all these n*ggaz predictable... and thats what he was focused on AVOIDING.. predictability
.this was some advanced 8 MILE sh*t this n*gga pulled with a reality based twist /sermon and he fu*kIN nailed it
 5 years ago '04        #285
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
Lux was on such a higher level than Cal. I bet Cal didn't even get most of the punches Lux had in there.
 5 years ago '11        #286
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2528 2528
anyone who thinks Cal won this is a complete idiot...just break down the bars simple as that...

as far as the "choke" Cal choked TOO!!! wtf why cant anyone adress this as well?

keeping it funky lux 3-0
keeping it textbook Lux 2-1
 5 years ago '04        #287
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 4514 4514
cal fu*ked up the 1st round and said i went from lux to nuborn in a year !!!!
 5 years ago '04        #288
space
space
and he originally said u think him being a proctor when it shouldve been u think u being a proctor but its kool for cal he always fu*ks up n battles
 5 years ago '10        #289
ZerekNiggaTV 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
lux k!lled this n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #290
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
*grabs bottle of water* "He about to get this work"....

Watched this battle at least 5 times now. Loaded Lux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Watch me work...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by PowerBar Ernie; 09-10-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #291
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13719 13719
 UF4Soldier said:
cal fu*ked up the 1st round and said i went from lux to nuborn in a year !!!!
i caught the sh*t outa that, but i let him slide...
 5 years ago '09        #292
YoungR 2 heat pts
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
How U k!ll BMF in A bATTLE rAP? smfh
 5 years ago '04        #293
space
space
Lux 2nd which was his actual first was lyrical magic and he didn't even get into his 2verse out ..the third was harsh reality that happened to rhyme....and I still think smack felt lux was goin to hard and just ended it before cal caught on got mad and wanted to f!ght after all that n*gga cal response was he come home next year he clearly didn't get it......and its funny mook did sh*tty version of this method against iron solomon so I think he heard lux sh*t before he wrote his
 5 years ago '06        #294
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
"a wise man told me that a wise man understands in this life you gone either build or destroy"

Most of yall wont even understand Lux 3rd round and the rest will pretend they do.

Cal is nowhere near Lux level. He basically loaded the gun and handed it to Lux when he lost his cool in the 2nd round.
 5 years ago '12        #295
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Southern_Boi said:
"a wise man told me that a wise man understands in this life you gone either build or destroy"

Most of yall wont even understand Lux 3rd round and the rest will pretend they do.

Cal is nowhere near Lux level. He basically loaded the gun and handed it to Lux when he lost his cool in the 2nd round.
you probably dont understand it.
 5 years ago '05        #296
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 BadIntentionz said:
yea i was thinking the same

and...i really was not feeling this battle til lux's last verse he got at em hard,

i felt there were too many pauses, and im not a fan of props in battle rapping, makes it feel circus-ish, like too much is goin on, SMACK pls start adapting new rules as we go, the props thing is no bueno, maybe the props thing can work if these guys were getting paid superstar moneys and they can both come with dope props, maybe, nahhh skip that still not feeling props and pics in battle raps, both these rappers failed to impress us all, they failed infront of diddy and busta, calico was catching feeling props that he held it togther tho
The reactions from Diddy and Busta conradict what you are saying.
3rd round from Lux had that entire building in an uproar.
 5 years ago '04        #297
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
Lux really gave young boy dat WORK. He bodied this ni99a...good thing they brought a casket!
 5 years ago '05        #298
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
LMAO @ this comment on the battle

"Lux I just wanted to release to you my amazing joy I have built by consuming your lyrics. The depth behind your sentences had penetrated into my cranium also into the core of my body, which I call my apple. I also was walking with dark shades on, not knowing that the sun just wanted to be my best friend. However, I now hold hands with nature, and embrace the sun, party with the wind, and never will I be big headed no more, for gravity made a solemn swear that he will bring me back down to earth."

BELOVED!!! lol
 5 years ago '06        #299
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 grapedrank said:
you probably dont understand it.

"How you gone disrespect God? Aint it evil to live backwards?"

"Now look I dont wanna break this bond I just wanna break the cycle"

"You tellin me all that slangin and bangin was to give yall better lives? When God gave him drive?"

"That dont plague your mind? Those mistakes aint God's?"

"What you think he a God? Well let me ask you this. Would you k!ll the world to save yourself? Yeah I aint think that was wise"

People say Lux dropped knowledge or was preaching. He was building. Every action you take and word you use affects the world around you, your word is the bond to your actions. So you can either build or destroy. Im saying it as simple as I can, it does go deeper but if I build on it the white boys will catch feelings and the thread will get deleted.

"Gangster's brothers like Marcus Garvey. Who when he performed lectures raised a man conscious up from doing wrong to putting us in uniforms. Making us soldiers in Gods army"
 5 years ago '04        #300
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
"How you gone disrespect God? Aint it evil to live backwards?"

"Now look I dont wanna break this bond I just wanna break the cycle"

"You tellin me all that slangin and bangin was to give yall better lives? When God gave him drive?"

"That dont plague your mind? Those mistakes aint God's?"

"What you think he a God? Well let me ask you this. Would you k!ll the world to save yourself? Yeah I aint think that was wise"

People say Lux dropped knowledge or was preaching. He was building. Every action you take and word you use affects the world around you, your word is the bond to your actions. So you can either build or destroy. Im saying it as simple as I can, it does go deeper but if I build on it the white boys will catch feelings and the thread will get deleted.

"Gangster's brothers like Marcus Garvey. Who when he performed lectures raised a man conscious up from doing wrong to putting us in uniforms. Making us soldiers in Gods army"
amen!!! tabernacle
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy