Smack/ url presents loaded lux vs calicoe

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4449 4449
 grapedrank said:
n*ggas in here think they are smarter than others.

id give cal round 1 and 2
id give lux round 3 ... and id give him the battle overall.

if that works.

luxes multis were cool but his verse came off as over rehearsed and unnatural in a sense. almost try hard

it was dope though, cant lie.

but i disagree with it being the best verse ever or whatever...

if seen two i can pull off the top of my head

the 'its priorities' one

and this other one where someone was going in on a rappers dad, while the dad was there.

luxes sh*t was cool, but stop overhyping it like hes god.

hollows third against big t was cruel too .......

and i think u talk x factor vs dna that first priorities was brutal

and then u talkin about aye verbs 3rd against hitman

but hitman 2nd round>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #222
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
nice battle cant wait for the others
 5 years ago '04        #223
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Young Buck said:
You should get over Calicoe skinny dipping with 5 other nud3 dudes

you think thats gonna get a reaction out of me just cause me and cal are from the same city.

what that man does... doesnt have sh*t to do wit me lol.

you should get over being a troll for the last four years of your life. #pathetic
 5 years ago '08        #224
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 DSOM said:
you think thats gonna get a reaction out of me just cause me and cal are from the same city.

what that man does... doesnt have sh*t to do wit me lol.

you should get over being a troll for the last four years of your life. #pathetic
It seems that skinny dipping topic touched a nerve, I'm guessing you were one of those five dudes with those invisible six bi*ches

You know godamn well this n*gga didn't have six bi*ches with him, when he chose to tweet a pic of his butt nekkid homies

Everyone in the D took a L that day
 5 years ago '05        #225
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
Man that sh*t was soooo unfair on some thought provoking sh*t...Cal did work but it did get repetitive on the subject matter kinda like lil wayne with his pus*y-eating, skateboarding antics, and etc...so cal sh*t did kinda dwindle down and fizzle out by the end of his 3rd...same sh*t different rds (which woulda won with some of the best battlers)...

but LUX...HOLY SANTA CLAUS sh*t

At first i was like this MFer crazy as hell and his style was too wordy and preacher-like and just a hypebeast and wins from showmanship and sh*t (excuse my ignorance, my 1st time against seen a Lux battle, just know and heard he's a legend)...but mannnnn...his sh*t was just so poise and primmed even with the choke (but that sh*t was tragic lol) and not only did he breakdwn Cal to the lowest and simplest terms but basically pointed all the inconsistencies and fallacies of the past few generations of our youth and how fu*ked up and misguided we are as a whole (black, white, whatever)!! It was like an epiphany or like a scripture trying to reach out to the all the muhfu*kas who personifies and glamourizes being a gangsta or thug or "being abt that life", or ppl who dnt contribute nothing to society (waka, chief keef, gotti, og boo dirty, boosie, etc) and giving them a reality check! I was done after "Rather have that paper LONG and lifespan SHORT" thats RNS!!! These generations are so impressionable and gullible and LUX spit that ETHER on some father-son, marcus garvey, malcolm X, karl marx type sh*t...Cal was on hush mode when Lux was talking abt his pops smh..i felt sry for him honestly like the sh*t was really affecting him!!

All in all it was like grown man putting somebody in a childs place...i fu*ks with Cal tough and tho its my 1st Lux battle...i hate to say it but LUX didnt even bodybag him...he took Cal a.ss for pizza and ice cream after a baseball game!!! STR8 SONNED!!

Sry the long a.ss post and i know yall muhfu*kas aint gon read it but that sh*t touching me on some inspirational church sh*t...made me wanna do better in life real sh*t!!!

"Aint it EVIL to LIVE backwards" QUOTE OF THE YR..that sh*t bout to be my facebook status!!! lol im out yall physics hw aint gon do itself!!! OUTRO
 09-10-2012, 02:38 AM         #226
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so yall think its actually cool for lux to stand there n sh*t on the dudes dad in his face, about some sh*t like that? as if his dad and 80% of the dads in there werent probably the same way? i dont respect him for that sh*t, say im mad or whatever, i dont relate specifically but i think it came off as try-hard and sorta wack...of course the message was there n sh*t but idk, i guess its just me, that sh*t wasnt called for
 5 years ago '04        #227
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 madeulook said:
so yall think its actually cool for lux to stand there n sh*t on the dudes dad in his face, about some sh*t like that? as if his dad and 80% of the dads in there werent probably the same way? i dont respect him for that sh*t, say im mad or whatever, i dont relate specifically but i think it came off as try-hard and sorta wack...of course the message was there n sh*t but idk, i guess its just me, that sh*t wasnt called for

I got dirt on you, doggie. You're just another lost n*gga.
 09-10-2012, 03:07 AM         #228
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall act like you've never seen murda mook vs loaded lux
 09-10-2012, 03:13 AM         #229
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:

its just my opinion bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #230
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Bedewe22 said:

You don't understand how many times I say that after the Bill Oriely interview..

Imma holla at you in a minute, I got dirt on you doggie......
 5 years ago '04        #231
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 1565 1565
Damn Loaded Lux k!lled Calicoe by the 3rd round. The choke didnt bother me that much because Calicoe only stumble a word or two. That's understandable with all the sh*t they gotta remember. Lux choke in the first because the crowd mess his flow up
 09-10-2012, 05:32 AM         #232
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall not listening to his third verse, yall need to k!ll yaself.

calicoe won the battle, but lux.......
 5 years ago '11        #233
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Gh0st1 said:
..."they have some nerve, he don't got the nerve...you see deep in they hearts, the 3 from the arc....wouldn't risk getting snapped with Larry Bird"....that my friends, is lyricism
n*ggas dnt even get that three from the arc (st louis, Holla, Ill,Verb)

Too complex
 5 years ago '11        #234
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 madeulook said:
My n*gga you sound like a bi*ch...real battle rap fans know who Cal pops is (cause the n*gga praises him and throws up bmf too like he is when he not and we know what he got locked up for) so the sh*t lux was saying was wild nice

Its not like cal pops was just a regular n*gga who ran out and left him and his moms and Cal never knew him nah then it might be uncalled for

but he was dealing wit illegal activites and got knocked...and this n*gga cal wanna be him...he wanna be another LOST n*gga, so lux tryna save him and show him the right path since his father obviously didnt

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 09-10-2012 at 07:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #235
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Calicoe and Busta got k!lled in that 3rd round.

"He got dreams of that lear jet...but he gonna leave like Aaliyah's jet" best line of the whole battle. Delivery and timing for that was impeccable. Calicoe had a great 1st round tho.
 5 years ago '06        #236
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
lux. bodybagged. this n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #237
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13701 13701
how was the crowd biased against Calicoe when they were reciting some of his bars with him? thats crowd participation. his 2nd rd the crowd was with him until Lux came in on some lyrical Jedi/Mayweather/Jordan sh*t and expose the lack of skill competition Cal has against him. The crowd heard the difference, fu*k Ohhs and ahhs, Lux was making n*ggas Gasp in shock! DID YOU HEAR THAT sh*t!!
 5 years ago '04        #238
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4449 4449
 CIDF said:
yall act like you've never seen murda mook vs loaded lux
dat sh*t was just a rhyme fest wasnt no shots at each other really nothin close this
 5 years ago '04        #239
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Ok fine, he setup choking. Thats still the dumbest sh*t I ever heard of. Thats like saying in this ball game, I'm gonna shoot airballs on purpose. This battle was straight garbage. Lux's content was good but damn, these guys pause for every single noise. No flow to this battle at all.
 5 years ago '04        #240
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 2ChainzChain said:
I still dont get it
The Arch in St. Louis.

[pic - click to view]

"The 3 from the arc....wouldn't risk getting snapped with Larry Bird"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Larry Bird snapping

[pic - click to view]

Trust me, the ppl that saying Lux lost. majority of his lines with over them n*ggas head or they didn't catch everything.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 09-10-2012 at 09:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy