Trouble of DTE airs out @AmpDTE for making fun of Lil JoJo's death and false claiming Duct Tape Ent

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663
 Fameus said:
How do yall keep track of all these random n*ggas ?
I'm saying
 5 years ago '05        #42
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10723 10723
 Fameus said:
 09-09-2012, 04:21 AM         #43
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our world need help for real. i don't understand how n*ggas can be THIS stupid. n*ggas in chicago wanna be feared but they don't even respect emselves. like twitter n*gga? for real
 5 years ago '10        #44
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I miss the days before Twitter went mainstream.. I really do. n*ggas fu*k everything up
 5 years ago '10        #45
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 Minister said:
dis n*gga e bangin

BRICKS R JUS fu*kIN KI'S OF THAT HO bi*ch

ITS fu*kIN CLICHE TO NAME URSELF BRICKSQUAD. WE HAVE BRICKS. WE ARE THE BRICK SQUAD
Naw Im just keepin it 4 hunnit
 5 years ago '04        #46
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
so "AmpDTE" is just some random kid posin as a member of Duct Tape?
 5 years ago '04        #47
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 ncwarrior24 said:
So wait who is this n*gga?

He got countless instagrams of tools, got DTE in his name, openly talks about committing, claims Edgewood for life...

But Trouble dont know who this n*gga is, he talking reckless like he finna do this in that on king david yet got Pebblebrook HS gear? This n*gga got me confused.

a couple months ago in his tweets he wvs +yping likx thxz, repping raider klan

and Aliester? really...?
Glad you're keeping up...
 5 years ago '05        #48
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
smh these young n*ggas are becoming the WORST...I see why the President don't be supporting Chicago...I'm surprised Mitt Romney hasn't brought up this sh*t already...
 5 years ago '05        #49
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Fameus said:
 5 years ago '12        #50
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 2678 2678
 Deniro732 said:
jojo did rep bricksquad because he was in talks with waka about getting signing with him..i'm guessing the deal was close to being done or was done for him to be shouting out bricksquad all the damn time and sh*t..but man this stupid a.ss lil n*gga did just air himself out on twitter
The fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #51
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
this lil n***a is sooooooo lame... smh... these fools act like JoJo was goin around k!llin n***as like Jeffrey Dahmer or somethin so its ok to talk shyt about him... smh... n***a dont even know him...
 5 years ago '11        #52
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Trouble trouble >>>>
 5 years ago '07        #53
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
 ZlatanDrogba said:
The fu*k n*gga
n*gga look it up ..the fu*k would i lie for?
 5 years ago '12        #54
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
n*gga that Bricksquad it aint nothing to do with 1017 Bricksquad.
 5 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 ZlatanDrogba said:
n*gga that Bricksquad it aint nothing to do with 1017 Bricksquad.
n*gga after he died his mom was quoted in the chicago sun times saying that he was going to get signed to bricksquad..that's why he was repping it so tough...

He’d recently been discussing a record deal with star rapper Waka Flocka and Brick Squad, his mom added. He hoped to earn enough money to take his mom, three sisters and two brothers to live in Florida, she said.
 5 years ago '12        #56
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
n*gga his mom didn't know sh*t, talking like her son was a angel, ask some chi n*gga , he was repping bricksquad from chicago not the 1017, even Lil Durk dissed that Bricksquad on L's Anthem and I doubt that n*gga was dissing Waka .
 5 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LOL, this internet stuff be sending guys off. Saying that the Bricksquad and D Block GDs here in Chicago are the same as those fugazy fake wannabe California d!ckriding Blood Bricksquad dudes in Atlanta with Waka and Gucci is like saying that the Hit Squad GDs off of 63rd Street here are the same Hitsquad in Atlanta. Or that the Dog Pound 4's are the same as Snoop and Daz. Yall taking these generic names to the heart.
 5 years ago '07        #58
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
LOL, this internet stuff be sending guys off. Saying that the Bricksquad and D Block GDs here in Chicago are the same as those fugazy fake wannabe California d!ckriding Blood Bricksquad dudes in Atlanta with Waka and Gucci is like saying that the Hit Squad GDs off of 63rd Street here are the same Hitsquad in Atlanta. Or that the Dog Pound 4's are the same as Snoop and Daz. Yall taking these generic names to the heart.
tbh I just a.ssumed he was repping bricksquad because of being in talks with waka about getting signed to the label..but truth be told idgaf..all gang banging sh*t is dumb as fu*k and doesn't lead to anywhere but jail or an early death..and i've grown up in blood neighborhoods out here in la, california..sh*t i still love in a blood city with b dawgs right around the corner (inglewood california) i know n*ggas who lost their lives for nothing..it's a damn shame because they were good people who just were misguided and didn't realize the path that they were heading was that of destruction until it was too late ..lil jojo wanted fu*k..you don't go around shouting gdk in chicago(gangsta disciple k!llers) if you don't want problems
 5 years ago '06        #59
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
he was shoutin' BDK. but anyways.. So what happened to the kid pushin the bike, jojo was peg ridin on? and what about the folks who was in the video squadin' up with him? if what cashout (his bro)m was sayin is true, that he was just tryna send jabs at GBE lyrically sayin he will k!ll them (which i doubt) why he go about it in the way he did? smh, they don't know how to justify the young mans actions.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy