IGN Preview + NEW NBA 2K13 Gameplay - Lakers vs. Heat

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
7706 pageviews
100 comments

Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
IGN Preview + NEW NBA 2K13 Gameplay - Lakers vs. Heat

[video - click to view]

Lotta good things I seen from here image Glad that alley-oops and high speed outlet dunks aren't 100% exploitable this year.

Here is the other preview:

[pic - click to view]

NBA 2K13 Has Everything and the Kitchen Sink - IGN

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

GAMESRADAR PREVIEW:
[pic - click to view]

NBA 2K13 preview - Stepping into the arena | GamesRadar
GAMEINFORMER'S PREVIEW ON GAME MODES:
[pic - click to view]

Breaking Down NBA 2K13’s Game Modes - NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360 - www.GameInformer.com

Last edited by Rockobox; 09-07-2012 at 11:33 AM..

100 comments for "IGN Preview + NEW NBA 2K13 Gameplay - Lakers vs. Heat"

5 years ago '04        #2
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Looking good bro thanks for posting...
 5 years ago '05        #3
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Looking good bro thanks for posting...
You know it! Just added IGN's review as well.
 5 years ago '04        #4
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
this year looks epic i want to see how the plays develop but looks like ima pre order this
 5 years ago '04        #5
space
space
I seen that, but uhm am I missing something or did they not give it a score?
 5 years ago '05        #6
space
space
I think that's saved for the full review of the game.

Also...

Visual Concepts spent perhaps the most amount of time during my demo showing me their craziest feature yet: the Shoe Creator. Yes, they've had a basic version of this before, but the ends of the earth they've gone to on this smack of a studio that clearly has no competition to worry about and is free to pursue flights of fancy like this (again, I mean that in a nice way!). 2K13's Shoe Creator is, essentially, the virtual shoe equivalent of Forza Motorsport 4's livery system. Except in that game, you can't click a button when you're done and order the car you just designed, complete with that custom paint job.

Yes, you can build your own kicks using different materials, colors, patterns, and more. Dozens of layers (45 of them, to be exact) let you highlight every detail you like. You can then upload those to the web, where other users can rate them. Want to go a step farther? Get this: the game syncs with the NikeID website and you can actually have your virtual shoe made real and shipped to your door. Perhaps Visual Concepts will let us try out that particular feature next time...

5 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 Rockobox said:

Also...

Visual Concepts spent perhaps the most amount of time during my demo showing me their craziest feature yet: the Shoe Creator. Yes, they've had a basic version of this before, but the ends of the earth they've gone to on this smack of a studio that clearly has no competition to worry about and is free to pursue flights of fancy like this (again, I mean that in a nice way!). 2K13's Shoe Creator is, essentially, the virtual shoe equivalent of Forza Motorsport 4's livery system. Except in that game, you can't click a button when you're done and order the car you just designed, complete with that custom paint job.

Yes, you can build your own kicks using different materials, colors, patterns, and more. Dozens of layers (45 of them, to be exact) let you highlight every detail you like. You can then upload those to the web, where other users can rate them. Want to go a step farther? Get this: the game syncs with the NikeID website and you can actually have your virtual shoe made real and shipped to your door. Perhaps Visual Concepts will let us try out that particular feature next time...

I can't wait to have myplayer hooping in the Air Da Ill Ones, or the Adi Zero ill's
 5 years ago '05        #8
space
space
For anyone interested here is the Gamesradar review!

WE FINALLY GET TOTAL SIM CONTROL !!!

Finally, this year's a.ssociation Mode will have some new wrinkles. It's updated with the same real-world contract refinements that came out of last year's post-lockout collective bargaining agreement. There's also a new feature called Total Sim Control that gives you far more sway over the games you choose to simulate over the course of a long season. Want Steve Nash to shoot more than Kobe? Want to ensure that your team plays the defense they would if you were playing a full game yourself? Now you can program those choices into the process. And, arguably the biggest addition? If you're not picking the game up on launch day, you can download all of the real-world statistics and injury data up to the day you start playing.
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
Also wonder if this is a photo that shows myTEAM...looks just like Madden Ultimate Team, but without cards...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #10
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
@LJ getting at the ref for the foul
 5 years ago '05        #11
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11806 11806
Still missing wideopen dunks I see.

Ima just have to see when I play it myself. Cuz I'm sure they hyped up 2K12 in the reviews too.
 5 years ago '12        #12
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 1651 1651
Told yall MyTEAM was like Madden Ultimate Team.
 5 years ago '05        #13
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
I think you're mistaking preview with review pimpin
 5 years ago '08        #14
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 4893 4893
 Rockobox said:

Also...

[pic - click to view]

Now thats what I'm talking about!
 5 years ago '10        #15
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
n*ggas don't know what a review is. Anyways props on the video.
 5 years ago '05        #16
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 1169 1169
that spin move at 6:12

09-07-2012, 09:58 AM         #17
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:

Also...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
Menus look like p!ss BTW.
 5 years ago '04        #19
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268

2KSports has done it again.
 09-07-2012, 10:08 AM         #20
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*ggas don't know what a review is. Anyways props on the video.
yeah if anything this is a IGN "Preview" not review
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy