Obama Sends Shot @ Jeremy Lin

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 KingPAPO said:
Thank me later for this Based thread

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #82
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
 09-08-2012, 08:10 AM         #83
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of dumbassery in this thread
 5 years ago '04        #84
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,669 | Props total: 523 523
 shadymilkman said:
We have a lot of issues in this country and I've heard Obama comment on sports more than anything else during his tenure. College basketball brackets every year, sportscenter specials with him personally filling out a bracket on television, picking superbowl winners, playing basketball with former greats... How creative he is with the basketball and how he has a nice jumpshot. How he is left handed and that throws off people trying to guard him. Obama always drops his 2 cents on major games and even Jeremy Lin??

I mean we all like sports so we can relate to Obama in that way... But we aren't the president.... He is..... We have been in a recession for like 48 months I think I heard the other day... It could turn into a depression. Would you rather have a president that could start making turning around the country, providing jobs for the unemployed, or do you want a president that has shown he has no answers for the recession, and instead would rather waste time filling out brackets and such nonsense.

I didn't even do fantasy football this year because I am so busy with school. I simply do not have the time to work the free agency wire and research the match-ups. I would fail out of school. I am only a student... Imagine being THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.. do you think you would have time to fill out brackets and watch sports and do fantasy football?? No way!! Not if you expected to do a good job anyway.

One thing I noticed about people is that they don't think with their brains they think with their emotions. We all like Obama because he seems cool but is he really best for the most important job in America?
Man Obama comments about sports once every blue moon. It seems like a lot because he comments on it more than any other president, but you acting like the n*gga taking 1 minute out of his day to talk about sports is going to hurt. And sports are very important to American economy so there definitely is an interest there for any governing body. Finally, you are probably just a selective reader. You think all Obama talks about is sports because all you read about are sports, so when you see that Obama made another comment about sports you fail to realize that he's making a thousand more comments and speeches and what have you about America. So shut the fu*k up and stop being a dumbass. Let the man live.
 09-08-2012, 09:17 AM         #85
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
This election will turn out to be much like Bush vs Kerry. Except in this election Obama is Bush and Romney is Kerry. Just wait until the debates man. Romney just doesn't connect to people like Obama does and it will be his downfall.
dude solid observation
 09-08-2012, 10:05 AM         #86
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
why does Obama comment on sports more than anything else? He is the presient.. not a sportcenter analyst.
Wasn't he using Lin as a metaphor? How is he commentating on sports? Take the sheet off your head and read the f'n article.
 09-08-2012, 10:17 AM         #87
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
We have a lot of issues in this country and I've heard Obama comment on sports more than anything else during his tenure. College basketball brackets every year, sportscenter specials with him personally filling out a bracket on television, picking superbowl winners, playing basketball with former greats... How creative he is with the basketball and how he has a nice jumpshot. How he is left handed and that throws off people trying to guard him. Obama always drops his 2 cents on major games and even Jeremy Lin??

I mean we all like sports so we can relate to Obama in that way... But we aren't the president.... He is..... We have been in a recession for like 48 months I think I heard the other day... It could turn into a depression. Would you rather have a president that could start making turning around the country, providing jobs for the unemployed, or do you want a president that has shown he has no answers for the recession, and instead would rather waste time filling out brackets and such nonsense.

I didn't even do fantasy football this year because I am so busy with school. I simply do not have the time to work the free agency wire and research the match-ups. I would fail out of school. I am only a student... Imagine being THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.. do you think you would have time to fill out brackets and watch sports and do fantasy football?? No way!! Not if you expected to do a good job anyway.

One thing I noticed about people is that they don't think with their brains they think with their emotions. We all like Obama because he seems cool but is he really best for the most important job in America?
Wow, so are you trying to say that you spend every minute of your days studying and doing school work? If so, that's admirable......but I don't believe you. If that's the case, are you saying you never spend any time of your day watching sports, jerking off, dating broads, seeing your friends, etc.? Miss me with that holier than thou act. The fact that you are posting these comments on here says that you have the extra time to run a fantasy football league or fill out a bracket

It doesn't take much time to fill out a bracket if you watch sports. As a matter of fact, he's not the first President to be a huge sports fan....George W. owned the Texas Rangers for goodness sake! Most presidents are avid golf players. What is your point? Presidents shouldn't have interests outside of the White House?

Its always interesting to hear comments like yours. It reminds me of what my dad told me when I was young. As a Black man in America, everything I do will be examined under a microscope, no matter if I'm doing exactly what they do. Obama has accomplished more in his four years than George W. or Clinton have in their 8 years yet he's demonized.

And now you criticize his love of sports?
 5 years ago '05        #88
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 shadymilkman said:
It's all he talks about... he's on sportscenter every year filling out a bracket... I think he's gonna lose this year....

Not that I care either way, and I don't necessarily think Obama did a bad job really...

I just think he should be worried about obamacare and the 700 billion dollars he wasted
"All he talks about"... he goes on sportscenter once a year for 5 minutes lol
 5 years ago '05        #89
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 shadymilkman said:
It's all he talks about... he's on sportscenter every year filling out a bracket... I think he's gonna lose this year....

Not that I care either way, and I don't necessarily think Obama did a bad job really...

I just think he should be worried about obamacare and the 700 billion dollars he wasted
You must have got your info from those fact checkers.....oh wait Romney/Ryan f*gs don't use fact checkers...they just talk out of there as*holes.
 5 years ago '05        #90
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 dlettern said:
Wow, so are you trying to say that you spend every minute of your days studying and doing school work? If so, that's admirable......but I don't believe you. If that's the case, are you saying you never spend any time of your day watching sports, jerking off, dating broads, seeing your friends, etc.? Miss me with that holier than thou act. The fact that you are posting these comments on here says that you have the extra time to run a fantasy football league or fill out a bracket

It doesn't take much time to fill out a bracket if you watch sports. As a matter of fact, he's not the first President to be a huge sports fan....George W. owned the Texas Rangers for goodness sake! Most presidents are avid golf players. What is your point? Presidents shouldn't have interests outside of the White House?

Its always interesting to hear comments like yours. It reminds me of what my dad told me when I was young. As a Black man in America, everything I do will be examined under a microscope, no matter if I'm doing exactly what they do. Obama has accomplished more in his four years than George W. or Clinton have in their 8 years yet he's demonized.

And now you criticize his love of sports?
 5 years ago '07        #91
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm going to vote for Romney.

fu*k lin
 09-08-2012, 11:44 AM         #92
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
why does Obama comment on sports more than anything else? He is the presient.. not a sportcenter analyst.
He makes a few comments on sports here and there, and now that's what he talks about the most?
 5 years ago '05        #93
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 ReallyTho said:
he just lost the asian vote
Funny 'cause it's true.
[spoiler - click to view]

Racists
 5 years ago '11        #94
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8510 8510
 shadymilkman said:
He is the presient.. not a sportcenter analyst.
Not for long
 5 years ago '11        #95
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,261 | Props total: 17714 17714
 Left Hook said:
Funny 'cause it's true.

Racists
or fu*k that spic. There's a lotta hispanic cats on here too. they won't like that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #96
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
I'm not for Obama or against him, I dunno what to believe. He seems like a puppet to me. I'm just saying there's no time to be on sportscenter and dropping Lin lines like a rapper.
 09-08-2012, 01:06 PM         #97
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #98
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 434 434
 shadymilkman said:
You think he comments more about sports
If you watched more channels with relevance to whats going on you would know "That was a lie"
 5 years ago '08        #99
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
If Obama doesn't legalize marijuana then what was the point of electing a black President?
 5 years ago '04        #100
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
I live in a town called Romney, West Virginia. I think that is reason enough to vote for Mitt Romney. Pretty cool that his last name is the name of the town where I'm from

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy