Birdman Introduces New Artist "Caskey"

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Taylor Swift went in for the Upgrade: Got Breast Implants, Buttlift, a..
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Article inside Bape Releases Statement On Fu-k Thupreme Ape
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Young Thug wearing a dress on new album cover
273 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
audio inside Just Realized Game, Yg, & Ty $ G Checked Chris Brown On "Up On The Wall"
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #2
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,184 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]


 4 years ago '04        #3
TwinCaliber2kz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,624 | Props total: 448 448
no fu*kin sh*t! dats my homie right there and dude is fu*kin nice! O-town! we next in this bi*ch!



[video - click to view]



kid famous is next and then Team Prolific
 4 years ago '04        #4
bigjoshi2002 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 64 64
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
no fu*kin sh*t! dats my homie right there and dude is fu*kin nice! O-town! we next in this bi*ch!





kid famous is next and then Team Prolific
Ya next to get screwed for your publishing and next to fade into obscurity.
 4 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 197 heat pts197
space
avatar space
space
$64,618 | Props total: 8067 8067
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]


@ this mixtape.

Bruh went in.
 4 years ago '09        #6
NLSP42 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 1908 1908
WTF is this
 4 years ago '04        #7
TwinCaliber2kz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,624 | Props total: 448 448
ya'll aint listenin.... ya just runnin ya jibs... he waaaaay better than any white rapper out right now... mgk,yelawolf,mac miller... my dude is nice on da mic,no fu*kin word of a lie... hate all u want,u gonna see... and whatever to dude makin comments about sh*t he wont ever be involved in...
 4 years ago '04        #8
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 9 9
Ima give him a listen & if he's good ima front like I been knew about him.
 4 years ago '12        #9
Kreemy 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 0 0
for every 20 sh*tty signees they get 1 drake
 4 years ago '04        #10
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,372 | Props total: 12 12
yeah he look like bud bundy....but he can rap his off (pause)
 4 years ago '12        #11
ballin1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,639 | Props total: 9 9
stunna would have been better off signing krispy kreme.

at him playing stunna that track of him rapping over cash money classics while stunna just looks away
 4 years ago '06        #12
~SHYNE~ 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 91 91
Dude can rap..cant front...
 4 years ago '05        #13
Martel 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$14,040 | Props total: 879 879
turned off at you can say cracker but i cant say n*gga.. is this really what we allowing into our music smh...
 4 years ago '12        #14
ballin1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,639 | Props total: 9 9
this cracka really said ******. birdman is about to contractually r*pe him in loving memory of emmett till
 4 years ago '10        #15
trill jackson 712 heat pts712
space
space
space
$17,789 | Props total: 9697 9697
he sucks. cats who look at their feet when they rap don't believe what they saying
 4 years ago '10        #16
Agentzer0oo0 197 heat pts197
space
avatar space
space
$64,618 | Props total: 8067 8067
 Martel said:
turned off at you can say cracker but i cant say n*gga.. is this really what we allowing into our music smh...
He is right though. Whether the n word has more history behind it or not, he's right.

You could walk up to a white man on the street call him a cracker & he has to man down because you're black & you can use the slavery/race card. If he on the other hand walks up to you calls you the n word he's gonna get his a.ss handed to him, possibly shot right?

Ok then.

It's just words unless you give it power, I don't even say the n word anymore because it doesn't deserve any type of power.
 4 years ago '05        #17
Martel 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$14,040 | Props total: 879 879
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He is right though. Whether the n word has more history behind it or not, he's right.

You could walk up to a white man on the street call him a cracker & he has to man down because you're black & you can use the slavery/race card. If he on the other hand walks up to you calls you the n word he's gonna get his a.ss handed to him, possibly shot right?

Ok then.

It's just words unless you give it power, I don't even say the n word anymore because it doesn't deserve any type of power.
not gonna have this argument again, but shut that sh*t up. you have the right to say whatever you want to say. "because you're black and you can use the race card" smh. dude talkin about life like it's a pokemon game or some sh*t. I can get my a.ss beat for sayin "cracka" like you can get your a.ss beat for saying "niggxr". but what dude said is offensive. He's gonna actually use our culture and then try to combat "'racism" against his people by saying, we should be able to use racial terms back?


Birdman end this dude
 4 years ago '04        #18
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 9 9
 Martel said:
not gonna have this argument again, but shut that sh*t up. you have the right to say whatever you want to say. "because you're black and you can use the race card" smh. dude talkin about life like it's a pokemon game or some sh*t. I can get my a.ss beat for sayin "cracka" like you can get your a.ss beat for saying "niggxr". but what dude said is offensive. He's gonna actually use our culture and then try to combat "'racism" against his people by saying, we should be able to use racial terms back?


Birdman end this dude
 4 years ago '04        #19
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2 2
does this mean gutta gutta aint the weed carrier anymore?
 4 years ago '07        #20
Ricolove11 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,238 | Props total: 573 573
 Martel said:
turned off at you can say cracker but i cant say n*gga.. is this really what we allowing into our music smh...






After i heard that shyt i turn it off too, man dude aint gettin no play around here. If anything he'll get his teeth knock into the back of his throat.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Give Her An A+ For A***Tastic
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Aug 24 - Most Millennials Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings, Live Paych..
299 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Russian Avengers back at it with a domestic trailer!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Pokemon GO Has Lost Over 10 Million Users the Past Month
74 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside (New) Tax Season [Taxstone Podcast] The Star Episode
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Growing Number of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Devices Affected by Insidious 'To..
32 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Vice meets Zoe Quinn...most Hated Female in Gaming
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Wait a minute: Da Brat Is Sexy With A Big Butt?
223 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy