‘The Wire’ Turns 10: Pusha T, Sean Price, Bun B and Big K.R.I.T. Remember Their Favorite Moments

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
the way bodie dided was fcked up man bruh was a solider
 5 years ago '07        #62
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5852 5852
 Im Soo Special said:
 5 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11706 11706
 DJ Geezy said:
It made sense how he died though...

Omar never fu*ked with the kids...so he never saw them as a threat
*insert wee-Bey GIF*

I never thought about it that way. Still was fu*ked up

Big Sean: I just didn’t like the second season, with Frank Sobotka, even though they did introduce us to The Greek. That shipyard sh-t was corny. The other part of the season was great.

I hated season 2 pretty much too. I was just watching it cuz I was watching the whole series.
 5 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I need that Corner sh*t that was out before The Wire
 5 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Im Soo Special said:
i dont wish death on people, but stringer deserved what he got. i didnt like that n*gga at all

i didnt feel sorry for bodie, cause he k!lled wallace.
wallace was doped up and didnt he snitch or atleast think about snitching

he had to go, i just couldnt respect bodie doing all that talking before he shot him, if u gonna k!ll the kid do it.....i think bodie was just as scared to k!ll wallace, all that tough talk and my man poot had to finish the job
 5 years ago '10        #66
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Juelz23 said:
unless they some smart a.ss pawns >>>>

this always got me dying. I know somewhere this trick was pulled on some dumbass and it worked.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #67
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Chalky said:
naw yo stringer was fu*king Dee girl

k!ll the man and the fu*k his girl
i think he was fu*kin his bi*ch before he had him k!lled...which might be worse

Ralph Nautica said:
"fu*k them west cost n*ggas, cuz in bmore, we aim and hit a n*gga you heard me.."
this one of my favorite lines...and I ain't from bmore

Im Soo Special said:
i dont wish death on people, but stringer deserved what he got. i didnt like that n*gga at all

i didnt feel sorry for bodie, cause he k!lled wallace. what goes around, comes around

i didnt rock with avon either

now marlo was my n*gga. yo was ruthless as sh*t, but he was my n*gga. chris and snoop was entertaining, but them n*ggas just flat out brain dead. call em androids

that sh*t hurt seein omar die smh. omar should have got chris or snoop period. and lil mike was that n*gga. one my fav characters was slim charles, gotta show slim some love
you kinda contradicted the fu*k out of yourself. u didnt rock wit avon and body cause they k!lled people who could come after/hurt them? ...yet u rock wit Marlo who k!lled a security guard for doing his job?

slim charles was dat n*gga tho. he was the coolest cat on that bi*ch aside from brother mouzone. the way he talked was entertaining as hell.

thechef said:
my fav scene in the wire is when omar went to the store to get some cereal.

not even tryin to rob anyone, still wearing pj's, and still had everyone shook. standin beside a building lighting a cig, and a bag of drugs and money gets dropped at his feet...
and n*gga was disappointed they aint have no "honey nut"? everytime i eat honey nut cheerios i think of that sh*t

Fly 2ndComing said:
I need that Corner sh*t that was out before The Wire
torrents my n*gga. that sh*t had me cryin at the end. one of the most powerful series I've ever seen. and its only 6 fu*king episodes. the sh*t was so real I actually thought it was a a REAL documentary for like half of the first episode. (i know its based on a real story, but I actually thought the characters in it were real for a minute.

Jacc Blacc said:
he had to go, i just couldnt respect bodie doing all that talking before he shot him, if u gonna k!ll the kid do it.....i think bodie was just as scared to k!ll wallace, all that tough talk and my man poot had to finish the job
poot didnt pull the trigger. bodie did. he just yelled at him to do it faster and soon as he yelled bodie pulled the trigger
 5 years ago '04        #68
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
omar is the greatest character ever created... word to bun b
 5 years ago '10        #69
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Account001 said:
Great series.... i hate saying it cause n*ggas too quick to over hype sh*t.

to me it was good, the coulda cut 2nd season out, and just had politics, street, street kids, and cop story lines.

Stringer was the man and in the end they showed how much of a "n*gga mentality" that Avon had, but sucking Marlo off for nothing. Turning his man in was some bi*ch sh*t tho

Method Man shoulda died awful

It hurt when Bodie died, but the series was coming to a end.

I think they could do another spin off series with the kids and the respective roads they went down
stringer was a fu*king snake, avon had that mentality but he was realer than that fu*k stringer bell.. dude only ever cared about himself
 5 years ago '04        #70
supamane 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 114 114
cant forget clay davis

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #71
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 airmcnair06 said:
i think he was fu*kin his bi*ch before he had him k!lled...which might be worse

this one of my favorite lines...and I ain't from bmore

you kinda contradicted the fu*k out of yourself. u didnt rock wit avon and body cause they k!lled people who could come after/hurt them? ...yet u rock wit Marlo who k!lled a security guard for doing his job?

slim charles was dat n*gga tho. he was the coolest cat on that bi*ch aside from brother mouzone. the way he talked was entertaining as hell.

and n*gga was disappointed they aint have no "honey nut"? everytime i eat honey nut cheerios i think of that sh*t

torrents my n*gga. that sh*t had me cryin at the end. one of the most powerful series I've ever seen. and its only 6 fu*king episodes. the sh*t was so real I actually thought it was a a REAL documentary for like half of the first episode. (i know its based on a real story, but I actually thought the characters in it were real for a minute.

poot didnt pull the trigger. bodie did. he just yelled at him to do it faster and soon as he yelled bodie pulled the trigger
bodie pulled the trigger but it was poot who had to take the pistol and finish wallace off, because bodie was scared and gave wallace a body shot instead of a headshot

i remeber seeing bodie face after he shot wallace, that sh*t was the face of a wannabe tough guy, poot on the other hand took the pistol and did what needed to be done

edit:

[video - click to view]

all that yapping bodie was doing was to amp himself up, dude was scared and wasnt a k!ller just pretending to be tough
 5 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
bodie pulled the trigger but it was poot who had to take the pistol and finish wallace off, because bodie was scared and gave wallace a body shot instead of a headshot

i remeber seeing bodie face after he shot wallace, that sh*t was the face of a wannabe tough guy, poot on the other hand took the pistol and did what needed to be done

edit:

all that yapping bodie was doing was to amp himself up, dude was scared and wasnt a k!ller just pretending to be tough
oh sh*t i actually forgot about the extra shots. I only remember it being one...fu*ked up thing is I just watched it all over for the 2nd time like 2 months ago so I shoulda remembered that.

props tho

and i agree. I never thought Bodie was as "tough" or "a solider" like everyone else did...I just didn't see it. Not sure if it was the actor who played him or what...but he was the only character who I didn't see as a real "street n*gga" for some reason....
 5 years ago '10        #73
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 airmcnair06 said:
oh sh*t i actually forgot about the extra shots. I only remember it being one...fu*ked up thing is I just watched it all over for the 2nd time like 2 months ago so I shoulda remembered that.

props tho

and i agree. I never thought Bodie was as "tough" or "a solider" like everyone else did...I just didn't see it. Not sure if it was the actor who played him or what...but he was the only character who I didn't see as a real "street n*gga" for some reason....
He did everything he was told, Bodie was the epitome of a soldier.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
one of my fav scenes is chris and snoop lookin for the new york boys

you gotta ask them the baltimore question? - chris to snoop

love that scene
 5 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
no, lets just say i didnt really care for avon. his character was just boring as sh*t to me. i didnt like how he chose to death for stringer just so he could keep his word in n.y

that same sh*t goes for bodie... that was ya man... ya n*gga and you k!lled him. the reason i rock with marlo although he did some terrible sh*t was b/c his team he was down 100 with. he wouldnt have snitched nor got his own k!lled unless he had no other choice
Marlo tried to have Mike k!lled (part of his team). He had Little Kevin k!lled ( no one I know). and Im forgetting somebody else from his team he had k!lled.

as far as Chris and snoop...he never had reason enough to k!ll them. they never were suspected of snitchin or anything disloyal. String was disloyal. Avon had PLENTY reasons to have string k!lled. I'm not saying i agree with them, but they were there (had his nephew k!lled and he basically found out string been doing all this sh*t against his word - like trying to have the n*gga AVON hired for protection k!lled and joining the bullsh*t co-op which avon never would have done).
 5 years ago '10        #76
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 ricengravy said:
how the kids ended up was the saddest part about the whole things imo

Namond and the n*gga would ended up in the group home had a n*gga like "life aint fair"

knew how Mike and the crackbaby was gona t urn out
Namond could have a life in politics or a cop

"the snitch" could end up being a omar or a marlo or cop (prob omar)

chris could end up being a omar or marlo (prob marlo with his lil bro as a LT)

dookie could be the fiend or the reformed fiend that helps all the fiends so we see that side
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy