Sep 6 - Bill Clinton's Speech At 2012 DNC

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,138 | Props total: 15853 15853
"We left him a total mess, but he hasn't cleaned it up fast enough, so lets fire him and put us back in"

That's basically sums up their whole argument. When the Romney/Ryan ticket is the same policies that got us here in the 1st place
 5 years ago '05        #22
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8415 8415
 messy marv stan said:
the speech was basically more obama and democrat party propaganda...nothing more and nothing less
calling it propaganda is a.sserting that there was falsehood in the speech. i posted an article fact checking his speech, are there any in there that you can dispute?
 5 years ago '10        #23
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 CosbySweater said:
Bill just destroyed every GOP argument against Obama while pointing out Romney and Ryan's lies

Obama just has to do well in the debates and:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 M said:
How is it propaganda?
he can't tell you that. cause he just uses words for the sake of using them.
 5 years ago '04        #25
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2568 2568
what type of jobs were created? Does anybody ever ask the right questions...

McDonald's to hire 50,000 workers - in 1 day

Recession, unemployment spur increase in military recruitment

Just a few years after the some branches of the military lowered requirements to meet recruitment goals, there's now a surge of better-educated recruits who have struggled to find work in down economy.

or maybe the under the table jobs that were created. since the deportation of the illegals. The ones that dont pay much that the Americans feel are to cheap to do...

[U]Ala., Ga. farmers adjust planting after immigration crackdown

ATLANTA – It's unclear whether farmers in Georgia and Alabama will face a shortage of workers due to tough new laws targeting illegal immigration, but some producers said they have begun changing their plans for planting and harvesting this year's crops.

Some farmers said they might reduce the number of acres they plant or shift to less labor-intensive crops, while others are bracing for higher labor prices and have turned to new recruiting tools to attract workers.

or here's another example while Obama pulls a Lebron james of 2011 and stat pad and ignore the L's that will later be backlashes....

How Alabama’s immigration law is crippling its farms

what happens now that a business like farming has to offer insurance and pay more due to americans not working for the wages of the illegals? probably resort to un natural, importing or
letting the corporate giant buy most of it out... Corporations are taking over, but they are creating some good lower paying jobs to help expand the middle class.. Wait by the numbers i guess I mean lower class.

But you can ignore it now. They've already told you. You'll see it in 2013 but nobody listened...

U.S. Drought: Food Prices Will Go Up In 2013, USDA Says

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The drought gripping more than half the country is a major reason why consumers can expect to pay 3 percent to 4 percent more for groceries next year, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said Wednesday.

I worked best buy for awhile. I know the body language/presentation game....

Bill Clinton @ 34minutes - 37 minutes

[video - click to view]

but hey im just a BX member. It's just my opinion

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-06-2012 at 02:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8415 8415
 SpyDa said:

Just a few years after the some branches of the military lowered requirements to meet recruitment goals, there's now a surge of better-educated recruits who have struggled to find work in down economy.

I worked best buy for awhile. I know the body language, presentation given game....

i cant read gestures worth sh*t, but lie to me use to be one of my favorite shows , good sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #27
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 TheMindOf said:

The DNC got so much more swag than the RNC..

Republicans are done.

Its crazy how if you watched Fox News during the RNC, they was sucking the d!ck of everybody who was giving those stiff a.ss speeches with no facts.

Then the Dems come through for the DNC and give some of the best speeches of all time and they sick over there at Fox News. They tryna find every way possible to spin the DNC speeches to make them seem like they wasn't sh*t.

I really can't wait to watch Obama win in NOV. Im only watching Fox News that whole night
Same here, can't wait to see that ugly bastard Brett Baier's face
 5 years ago '11        #28
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 SpyDa said:

or maybe the under the table jobs that were created. since the deportation of the illegals. The ones that dont pay much that the Americans feel are to cheap to do...

[U]Ala., Ga. farmers adjust planting after immigration crackdown

ATLANTA – It's unclear whether farmers in Georgia and Alabama will face a shortage of workers due to tough new laws targeting illegal immigration, but some producers said they have begun changing their plans for planting and harvesting this year's crops.

Some farmers said they might reduce the number of acres they plant or shift to less labor-intensive crops, while others are bracing for higher labor prices and have turned to new recruiting tools to attract workers.

or here's another example while Obama pulls a Lebron james of 2011 and stat pad and ignore the L's that will later be backlashes....

How Alabama’s immigration law is crippling its farms

what happens now that a business like farming has to offer insurance and pay more due to americans not working for the wages of the illegals? probably resort to un natural, importing or
letting the corporate giant buy most of it out... Corporations are taking over, but they are creating some good lower paying jobs to help expand the middle class.. Wait by the numbers i guess I mean lower class.

But you can ignore it now. They've already told you. You'll see it in 2013 but nobody listened...

U.S. Drought: Food Prices Will Go Up In 2013, USDA Says

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The drought gripping more than half the country is a major reason why consumers can expect to pay 3 percent to 4 percent more for groceries next year, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said Wednesday.

I worked best buy for awhile. I know the body language/presentation game....

but hey im just a BX member. It's just my opinion
U should have just left your post the way it was before it was edited. If a job is under the table, it is not documented and wouldn't be counted in job creation stats.

But yes, we lost a lot of high wage jobs and replaced them with lower wage so far. That's what happens when an economy collapses.

5 years ago '04        #29
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
U should have just left your post the way it was before it was edited. If a job is under the table, it is not documented and wouldn't be counted in job creation stats.

But yes, we lost a lot of high wage jobs and replaced them with lower wage so far. That's what happens when an economy collapses.

True. did so much posting I confused myself....

so the illegal farmers were getting paid under the table so im sure the farming business didn't count them as a head count. But now the illegals have been deported and farmers have to open up and hire actual workers. I thought this would make the actual works become a head count and appear that a job went from a lower count to a higher count aka creating jobs.

I could be wrong. Not the smartest on this stuff.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 SpyDa said:
True. did so much posting I confused myself....

so the illegal farmers were getting paid under the table so im sure the farming business didn't count them as a head count. But now the illegals have been deported and farmers have to open up and hire actual workers. I thought this would make the actual works become a head count and appear that a job went from a lower count to a higher count aka creating jobs.

I could be wrong. Not the smartest on this stuff.
Farming isn't considered private sector jobs. They always make sure to distinctively say private sector jobs. But your point about the type of jobs was a good point. All the fact checkers have harped on it whenever democrats say they created 4.5 million private sector jobs. I think only about 1.3 million were high paying jobs.
 5 years ago '04        #31
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Farming isn't considered private sector jobs. They always make sure to distinctively say private sector jobs. But your point about the type of jobs was a good point. All the fact checkers have harped on it whenever democrats say they created 4.5 million private sector jobs. I think only about 1.3 million were high paying jobs.

thanks learn something new everyday.
 5 years ago '05        #32
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
Obama went from -175 odds to win the election to -220 after the DNC.
 09-06-2012, 05:17 PM         #33
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Jesse Ventura's speech from 2008 was better than these two globalists combined

Every thread you say the same little line and no one takes you any more serious.
 5 years ago '06        #34
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
He has a point it does take awhile to fix problems. And its true the Rep want to bring taxes down on the rich so the little people get screwed, and the rich get richer. I'm not sure what the next 4 years will bring but seriously think about it, do you really want to give more money to the top, the people at the bottom will continue suffering. The rich should be paying more not less.
 5 years ago '12        #35
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 7686 7686
Why are people saying "It's over." Guys, it's a speech.

Yeah, the DNC speakers have blown the RNC speakers out of the water, but at the end of the day it's still just a speech that's directed towards their own party. At the end of the day, people are still going to vote for what benefits themselves. Sure, the speech might have changed some Rep. voters to switch to Dem., but the race is FAR from over.
 5 years ago '11        #36
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 StateProperty88 said:
he took apart damn near every republican argument against obama, literally every one

one thing i found interesting, is the republicans responded with a statement along the lines of "clinton showed obama's failures, etc, etc

but no where in the statement did it say that things clinton said are inaccurate. maybe they will come with that soon, but even they knew they needed to start spinning this ASAP, because this was a hell of a speech. the democrats just pointed a pit bull trained my mike vick in the direction of the republicans and he attacked
 biggsteel said:
This dude can sell anything well...

Repeal the 22nd Amendment and get this guy a bi*ch with knee pads in the Oval Office and get this country moving in the right direction

5 years ago '05        #37
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 StateProperty88 said:
calling it propaganda is a.sserting that there was falsehood in the speech. i posted an article fact checking his speech, are there any in there that you can dispute?
There is a tremendous amount a falsehood in that speech.
The fact that you are even in this thread preaching Demo Bullsh*t shows that you arent intelligent.
There is no difference in the two parties period.
Lobbyists run the country and they will continue to run the country. Take a look at Obamas top contributors to his campaign. The very same companies he bailed out. Same with Romney.
The problem with all of this is that it pretty much cant be stopped because our youth is literally getting more retarded by the second.

Get rid of the Federal Reserve and start a revolution.
Otherwise stop acting like it matters if you vote republican or democrat like it matters because it doesnt. Not one bit.

tupacnasfan said:
Because it is the truth and i'm sick of the goddamn term lesser of two evils, it means nothing but bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #38
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 BlessInTheSky said:
Why are people saying "It's over." Guys, it's a speech.

Yeah, the DNC speakers have blown the RNC speakers out of the water, but at the end of the day it's still just a speech that's directed towards their own party. At the end of the day, people are still going to vote for what benefits themselves. Sure, the speech might have changed some Rep. voters to switch to Dem., but the race is FAR from over.
All is true. I'm definitely interested in hearing the debates starting in October though.
 5 years ago '10        #39
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 tupacnasfan said:
Because it is the truth and i'm sick of the goddamn term lesser of two evils, it means nothing but bullsh*t.
shut up you weirdo!!
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 tupacnasfan said:
And don't worry you democrips and rebloodlican sheep, A War with iran is just around the corner.
Please.. Tell me.. How do you always manage to sound like the dumbest n*gga in every thread? It's like a skill that you've honed and developed over time..

DEDOS said:
fact checkers say otherwise

but ohh i forgot the right wing said " they dont let political fact checkers dictate their campaign"
Right.. I love how aggressive the fact checkers are this election. ESPECIALLY because of how many lies the right wing is trying to blind the public with.

Last week when those n*ggas was giving speeches, it was like you could just about call them out on a lie with every applause line the spewed.

I was watching FOX NEWS last night to see how quickly they would get on Bill Clinton for lying in his speech and they COULDNT. They was so sick. So they just tried to spin it like Bill Clinton was the older brother saving his younger brother (obama) from republican bullies (and liars), so that makes Obama weak.

Obama aint even have a chance to call them n*ggas out yet. Can't wait to see him go to work on these n*ggas tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy