Here are 3 more #NBA2K13 ratings: Chris Paul-94

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,017 | Props total: 22346 22346
 Johnson Barnes said:
You clearly dont know there starting lineup for last year.

If your playing with sh*tty players your playing with sh*tty players, no excuses need to be made.

n*gga SHELDEN WILLIAMS WAS A STARTER FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!!!

...fu*king Shelden Williams !!!

Stop acting like Rondo would of flourished with Nets, or any other fu*king PG. Nuff said.
My n*gga you're still dealing with what if's. At the end of the day he had a double double machine on his team, baby kobe, an athletic monster on the wing, and one of the most accurate three point shooters in the entire league. Plus an nba champion that could play solid defense and a great deep shooter as well. That's the team "the best point guard" in the nba in his prime ran with and failed miserably with. sh*t I remember them losing to the clippers without chris paul I aint tryna hear it, excuses are excuses. That's his team, and he could have done better.
 5 years ago '06        #102
theboyboy 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
I don't know who you are. But don't come back.
I been on this sh*t longer than u my son fall the fuuck back to neverland u lost boy
 09-06-2012, 09:13 PM         #103
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Paul is my boy, but I cannot say I expected him to be rated at 94.
 5 years ago '07        #104
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #TheReturn said:
Another player who's moving up the list while CP3 and Dwill are moving down, how long are people going to keep CP3 and Dwill both in the top three based on sh*t they did 3 or 4 years ago?
Once again, CP3 got 1st team-all NBA and led the league in steals. Idk how yall think he fell off or slowed up. Like someone said, hes guilty of being too pass happy to get his teammates going for the first 3 quarters, but then is the best closer in the 4th
 5 years ago '10        #105
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30551 30551
 theboyboy said:
I been on this sh*t longer than u my son fall the fuuck back to neverland u lost boy
You been on here lurkin since 2005 you nobody

You finally got enough courage to post after 7 years you square ?

5 years ago '07        #106
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
I love how one season with injuries=injury prone.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 ttime236 said:
Once again, CP3 got 1st team-all NBA. Idk how yall think he fell off or slowed up. Like someone said, hes guilty of being too pass happy to get his teammates going for the first 3 quarters, but then is the best closer in the 4th
He's always getting first team based upon what he was in the past, and he was great in the past because all these new athletic PG's weren't around yet.The only one who was, went by the name of DWill and he got in CP3s a.ss EVERYTIME the first 3 years.. Cp3's honestly just been stealing it like Kobe has been stealing it from Wade for the past 5 years before Tony Allen got recognition
 5 years ago '11        #108
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,211 | Props total: 17613 17613
 #TheReturn said:
My PG ranking

1.Rose(There was nobody who could guard him at the PG because he's such a massive mismatch,how often do you see ROse actually guarded by someone who plays his position? Not often. Why? Because he's that damn good)

The youngins keep it 100.

2.CP3 (most overrated defender in the league IMO. I dont know a SINGLE GAME CP3 has held any elite PG under their averages, he's an above average defender but he doesn't lock anyone up, plays passing lanes well thats about it.)

3. D.Will(Can make every pass Rondo can, making a fancy pass doesn't mean you're a better passer as long as you make the RIGHT pass, and is 10x the scorer and shooter)

4. Rondo(He's moving up the list rapidly, if he can manage 15ppg I'd put him right their with Paul,
infact I feel rondo is the better defender than CP3 honestly, a couple of playoff series does not put him past CP3 Rose or DWill who do it for 82 games and in the playoffs, if he can put a complete season together and continue high play in playoffs he's a threat for the top 2 spots.)

5. Westbrook(Another player who's moving up the list while CP3 and Dwill are moving down, how long are people going to keep CP3 and Dwill both in the top three based on sh*t they did 3 or 4 years ago? On top of that I feel Westbrook gets the nod here because outside of Rose nobody is a better scoring threat at the PG on top of that he's a OK passer, definitely not worse than parker, might not be better but not worse.)

6. Tony Parker(he's not better than Westbrook thats for sure, and neither one of them are better passers or scorers than Rose for anyone talking slick...)

Right now I would take parker over westbrook every day of the week. Westbrook hasn't reached his potential yet, while parkers in his prime. Gimme parker
 5 years ago '07        #109
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
84 for amare is about right.
 5 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Really??

Bulls fans, come get ya hoe. Hes making yall look bad, real bad
Making us look bad? Coach K already said in the World championships Durant and Rose were going to be inserted into the starting unit. Coach K is a native Chicagoan, he loves the POINT GOD.
 5 years ago '07        #111
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #TheReturn said:
Making us look bad? Coach K already said in the World championships Durant and Rose were going to be inserted into the starting unit. Coach K is a native Chicagoan, he loves the POINT GOD.
Dude asked why wasnt Paul ahead of Rose last year in the fiba games Paul wouldve been the starter this year too regardless of the injury
 5 years ago '11        #112
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,426 | Props total: 1412 1412
i honestly dont see why westbrook is a top 5 pg at all he basically plays the game of basketball like hes running my player on 2k
 5 years ago '10        #113
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
1. Rose
2. Rondo
3. Williams
 09-07-2012, 03:04 AM         #114
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd take Rose over CP3....
 09-07-2012, 03:10 AM         #115
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
i honestly dont see why westbrook is a top 5 pg at all he basically plays the game of basketball like hes running my player on 2k
but he's good, it's not about if you like his playstyle or not, he's good. Streaky shooter capable of hitting from every range on the court, great at finishing at the rim, one of the best if not the best athlete in the league, he can pass even though he's more of a shoot first player, he's an elite rebounder at his position, he's strong, he got the ball on a string, he defends, i mean sh*t why wouldn't he be a top 5 point guard.

1.Rose
2.Rondo(might not be so high with less help, we'll see in due time)
3.CP3
4.Williams
5.Westbrook

No matter how you order them, I think they are easily the top 5
 5 years ago '07        #116
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Compared to other point guards, westbrook can't pass worth sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #117
ChitownSavior01 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 1431 1431
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Compared to other point guards, westbrook can't pass worth sh*t.
TRUUUUUUUUUUUU

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #118
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Gottagat said:
Bosh better be better than that n*gga Amare or no cop.. 87
was about to post this.

they been hating since day 1
 5 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Dude asked why wasnt Paul ahead of Rose last year in the fiba games Paul wouldve been the starter this year too regardless of the injury
Did you just ignore the part where Coach K already said DUrant and Rose were likely going to be starting at London during the World Championships?
 5 years ago '08        #120
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
@ some of y'all thinking that Rose and Rondo are better than CP3 and some of the things that y'all are basing it off of
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy