Here are 3 more #NBA2K13 ratings: Chris Paul-94

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,033 | Props total: 22382 22382
1.Rondo
2.Parker
3.Paul
4.Westbrook
5.Deron

Going into the season I don't see how anyone can say that's not the pecking order. Rondo yet again had one of the greatest playoff runs, and consistently had the most impressive playoff performances the past 3 or 4 years straight for his position. The only arguable year was when he got hurt, but still balled out with one arm, because that was the year rose put in some work until he got demolished in the ecf. Parker dismantled christopher in the playoffs, yet again all the while leading a group of role players and and over the hill tim duncan. People need to give this man his dues it's time. Paul flopped yet again despite having an incredibly young and athletic group of guys to run with and Blake Superior, plus that kid they got playing backup pg off the beast is looking like an animal, BUT he can still put the team on his back from time to time and actually run an offense, which is the only reason I have him above westbrook. Deron is bringing in the rear, his time with the nets has been absolutely pathetic. Getting meaningless numbers on a 15 win team does nothing for me, nothing at all. You couldn't even separate yourself from the wizards, and pistons? A young a.ss up and coming point guard, and the bum a.ss pistons? & you're supposed to be #1? Miss me with that sh*t. During the season all this can change but as of right now, in my opinion, this sh*t is cemented in stone until tip off of the new year.
 09-06-2012, 04:18 PM         #62
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Derrick Rose got a A for IQ ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #63
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TriniSoldier said:
1.Rondo
2.Parker
3.Paul
4.Westbrook
5.Deron

Going into the season I don't see how anyone can say that's not the pecking order. Rondo yet again had one of the greatest playoff runs, and consistently had the most impressive playoff performances the past 3 or 4 years straight for his position. The only arguable year was when he got hurt, but still balled out with one arm, because that was the year rose put in some work until he got demolished in the ecf. Parker dismantled christopher in the playoffs, yet again all the while leading a group of role players and and over the hill tim duncan. People need to give this man his dues it's time. Paul flopped yet again despite having an incredibly young and athletic group of guys to run with and Blake Superior, plus that kid they got playing backup pg off the beast is looking like an animal, BUT he can still put the team on his back from time to time and actually run an offense, which is the only reason I have him above westbrook. Deron is bringing in the rear, his time with the nets has been absolutely pathetic. Getting meaningless numbers on a 15 win team does nothing for me, nothing at all. You couldn't even separate yourself from the wizards, and pistons? A young a.ss up and coming point guard, and the bum a.ss pistons? & you're supposed to be #1? Miss me with that sh*t. During the season all this can change but as of right now, in my opinion, this sh*t is cemented in stone until tip off of the new year.
Inb4Rosestans

For real tho, how can you call Rondo the best PG when hes got a glaring weakness that the other elite PG's dont have? Shooting and FT shooting are essential, its not like hes that much better at passing to ignore the shooting and put him above everybody. Its all bout the overall game bruh
 5 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Inb4Rosestans

For real tho, how can you call Rondo the best PG when hes got a glaring weakness that the other elite PG's dont have? Shooting and FT shooting are essential, its not like hes that much better at passing to ignore the shooting and put him above everybody. Its all bout the overall game bruh
Your last statement is my point exactly.

It's about overall game. He was touching 70% from the line in the playoffs, which is still something to be desired, and his jumper has improved. He's the best rebounder at his position, gets ridiculous a.ssist numbers getting his team involved before himself, and despite what people call his short comings was still putting up scoring numbers when we needed him to. I don't even think anyone came close to his a.ssists total in the playoffs this past year or his average. My n*gga was banging out a triple double every week
 5 years ago '05        #65
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
why do care about rose's rating? its not like you will be able to use him online
 5 years ago '11        #66
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TriniSoldier said:
1.Rondo
2.Parker
3.Paul
4.Westbrook
5.Deron

good list, but I kept Russell off mines because he's a combo guard and I'd put Nash over Deron because he played better than him last season and lowkey almost got the suns that 8th seed in a stronger conference, I'd still take Deron over Nash because he's way younger but Nash was better last year
 5 years ago '12        #67
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 SeaJaiye said:
cp3 >>>>>>>>>> rose

more clutch, better jumpshot, way better defensively, better stats, better acl, better passer, etc.

rose's wins come from coach thibs rose and cp3 had vinny del negro coaching them at one point, at least cp3 got out the first round with him tho
 5 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rondo and Tony Parker the two best point guards in the league

I cant
your dude isn't even going to be playing, but lemme guess he's #1 even in a wheelchair?
 5 years ago '12        #69
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 SeaJaiye said:
cp3 >>>>>>>>>> rose

more clutch, better jumpshot, way better defensively, better stats, better acl, better passer, etc.

rose's wins come from coach thibs rose and cp3 had vinny del negro coaching them at one point, at least cp3 got out the first round with him tho
I can't believe I'm typing this sh*t... but this f*ggot is completely right
 5 years ago '12        #70
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
1.Paul
1a.Deron
3.Parker
4.Rondo
5.Westbrook

Fixed.
Edit: Rose isn't on this list because he's injured

Last edited by Gulla; 09-06-2012 at 04:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #71
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Gulla said:
Fixed.
how is Deron 1a when he barely got his team more wins than teams like the cavs, wiz and hornets and won less games than the pistons
 5 years ago '11        #72
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 SeaJaiye said:
cp3 >>>>>>>>>> rose

F*cking Seajaiye
 5 years ago '08        #73
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,280 | Props total: 13657 13657
Cp3 still better than parker tho even if parkers always beasts when they go head to head some guys just have certain guys number
 5 years ago '12        #74
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
how is Deron 1a when he barely got his team more wins than teams like the cavs, wiz and hornets and won less games than the pistons

n*gga you know the Nets were a.ss.
Rondo on the Nets woulda got less wins
Rose on the Nets woulda got the same/potentially less wins
Parker on the Nets woulda got less wins
Cp3 on the Nets might of added a few W's but that's it...
So Kyrie is better than Deron cause his team got more wins..
 5 years ago '04        #75
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Cp3 #1.. Rondo is hands down #2
 5 years ago '09        #76
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1042 1042
 TriniSoldier said:
1.Rondo
2.Parker
3.Paul
4.Westbrook
5.Deron

n*gga plz . Paul ,griffin, Caron all got hurt in the grizzlies series . We had no chance vs spurs after that . That why clips lost the 3-1 lead. Luckilyteh bench went bananas in game 7 . You obviously didn't even watch then . First games cp3 sh*tes on the grizzlies .
You act like the clippers were. Championchip ready for the 2 nd beat team in the west . Spurs are deep as hell .

And your talking about my n*gga Bledsoe the god . Watch out for him .hea gonna break out . He was injured the first half of the season and really stepped it up in playoffs .

My list
1 cp3
2 tie between rondo and tony
3 deron
4 rose because he's injured pretty bad

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 09-06-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #77
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Gulla said:

n*gga you know the Nets were a.ss.
Rondo on the Nets woulda got less wins
Rose on the Nets woulda got the same/potentially less wins
Parker on the Nets woulda got less wins
Cp3 on the Nets might of added a few W's but that's it...
So Kyrie is better than Deron cause his team got more wins..
Steve Nash played on the suns and the only decent player he had was Gortat, but still managed to get 33 wins in a tougher conference

sh*t with a player of his caliber he should have at least been able to lead them to like 26 wins

and the nets won more games than the cavs
 5 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 SeaJaiye said:
A- for perimeter d can someone post a vid of d rose playin great defense??

A on defense?

I coudl see a B but an A on D? Crazy sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #79
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
rose on the clippers they would made it to the finals rose on the nets would made it to the playoff rose is like a mini lebron period cp3 rondo d will cant fuk with him rose the reason why d will with the nets yall must of forgot about that
 5 years ago '05        #80
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
CP3 > Rose ;shoots better from deep and the line, more a.ssists and less turnovers...
 GShack42 said:
Rose-5 CP3-0 in all time head to head matchups. Those are the only stats that matter.
Chalmers is about 13-8 against Rose in all-time head to head matchups...

so those obviously aren't the only stats that matter, unless you think Chalmers is a better player than Rose...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy