Work from home?

most viewed right now
 134
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1466 1466
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I sent my resume and got an email within 5 mins lol
Me too


I got my Exam Today i got till Dec 5th....Im Study till Sunday and Bang it out


I got approved for that Amazon turk but that aint alot of money
 11-28-2012, 03:10 PM         #122
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i put the wrong email address when i first applied i reapplied and got an email right away SMFH
 5 years ago '05        #123
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
do you really have to have a University degree or equivalent experience? i am still going to apply and see if i can get atleast an invite to take the test.
 5 years ago '04        #124
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
I signed up on leapforce.com, but haven't received any testing response as of yet(waiting 3 days)... I have a undergrad degree in computer info sys.. & a master's degree...I wonder what could be the problem with that!
 5 years ago '04        #125
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Will try this out
 5 years ago '04        #126
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Just finished my second test...fingers crossed.
 5 years ago '11        #127
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 174 174
sooo those of you getting responses... what ya resume llook like?

im sure they look for keywords. i applied once and never got anything back

im a comp science student.
 5 years ago '04        #128
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Just read that I won't get my results from my second test until my test deadline has passed...gotta wait til Monday now to figure out how I did.
 5 years ago '04        #129
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
so those of yall who are employed by leapforce, what does it look like when u don't have any tasks? cuz i always have a "acquire new task" button, but is that a simulation? here's a screenshot for an example of what i mean:

basically how do i kno i'm getting paid to do these tasks? how do i know the difference between the simulation/practice tasks from the actual paid tasks? i'm new to leapforce so i'm not too familiar with the layout yet any help would be appreciated bx fam
 5 years ago '04        #130
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 jphidang said:
so i'm working for leapforce & i was wondering how do u know if the task/job you are doing is a "paid" job and not the practice simulator? i'm logged in, and it says "experimental" then "acquire new task" button. if i click on the new task button, will i get paid for that task? should i record that task down in my invoice, or is it a simulation practice because it looks different than the tasks i was doing earlier
That's just a different type of task. Yes you will get paid for that.

There's a chat room on LF where you can go and ask questions like these and you will get all the help you need. There's also profile pages that you need to follow certain people as they provide a ton of info on their pages.

You probably should not work until you've read the guidelines, went to the chat, downloaded a time program so you know what to invoice etc.
 5 years ago '04        #131
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 jphidang said:
so those of yall who are employed by leapforce, what does it look like when u don't have any tasks? cuz i always have a "acquire new task" button, but is that a simulation? here's a screenshot for an example of what i mean:

basically how do i kno i'm getting paid to do these tasks? how do i know the difference between the simulation/practice tasks from the actual paid tasks? i'm new to leapforce so i'm not too familiar with the layout yet any help would be appreciated bx fam
Access the chat. It's probably not good to talk too in depth on here since you've signed a non disclosure agreement when you got hired.

In fact, this thread should be deleted.
 5 years ago '07        #132
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
This all sounds like bs
 5 years ago '04        #133
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 Spoken210 said:
This all sounds like bs
Most scams require that you pay something.

This doesn't cost you anything.

You fill out the application, you take the test....if you pass you pass, if not the only thing you've lost is time.

To me it was a no brainer.

I've made 3,200 in two months.
 5 years ago '04        #134
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
Good post, I make a living off the internet right now. Thank God!
 5 years ago '05        #135
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1466 1466
 - JaEdEe24 - said:
Good post, I make a living off the internet right now. Thank God!

How you do that ?
 5 years ago '05        #136
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
do yall just apply for leapforce, lionbridge, appen butler and see who replies back? i was wondering if i should just apply for all? i am going to try leapforce first. i dont have any degree or anything but am in school for a certificate.
 12-03-2012, 08:41 AM         #137
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems the issue is everyone is trying to get down with Leapforce, but it's not an "open" opportunity. There are obviously some requirements that you must meet in order to actually get down with the system, and frankly, most of the bammas on BX don't meet the requirements.
 12-03-2012, 08:47 AM         #138
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Most scams require that you pay something.

This doesn't cost you anything.

You fill out the application, you take the test....if you pass you pass, if not the only thing you've lost is time.

To me it was a no brainer.

I've made 3,200 in two months.
Most businesses also require that you pay something.

Time is your most valuable a.sset. Most people on here that work a job get paid for their time at work, not their productivity. Trading hours for dollars. You can always get more money, you can NEVER get more time. I'd rather waste $500 than 5 hours of my life, but that's just me.

If you can meet the qualifications, and have the time to work the system, it does sound like a good opportunity for some extra cash.

$3,200 in two months is good money, but without residual income, you gonna have to continue to commit that time and effort indefinitely to keep the money coming in.

Not knocking the hustle, but I like opportunities/businesses that allow you to build an a.sset, and then let it work for you. Leapforce seems more like a job, which is also fine. Keep up the good work.
STRIVERS LIFE slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #139
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 mcfalcons15 said:
Seems the issue is everyone is trying to get down with Leapforce, but it's not an "open" opportunity. There are obviously some requirements that you must meet in order to actually get down with the system, and frankly, most of the bammas on BX don't meet the requirements.
Yeah. This is definitely the issue. Judging from the thread it does seem like some did get on. I saw a person from here posting in the leapforce chat room.

Also, you have to pass the test so alot of people get to that point and can't pass.

It's definitely a "job". Which is great if your needing a little money on the side like I did, but even the people there that consider that to be their Full time job have other things on the side.

This will help you pay the bills, or save, or have a little extra spending money. It is what it is.
 5 years ago '04        #140
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 mcfalcons15 said:
Most businesses also require that you pay something.

Time is your most valuable a.sset. Most people on here that work a job get paid for their time at work, not their productivity. Trading hours for dollars. You can always get more money, you can NEVER get more time. I'd rather waste $500 than 5 hours of my life, but that's just me.

If you can meet the qualifications, and have the time to work the system, it does sound like a good opportunity for some extra cash.

$3,200 in two months is good money, but without residual income, you gonna have to continue to commit that time and effort indefinitely to keep the money coming in.

Not knocking the hustle, but I like opportunities/businesses that allow you to build an a.sset, and then let it work for you. Leapforce seems more like a job, which is also fine. Keep up the good work.
I agree. I mean I know there's alot of people where this is their main job. I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. I'm a CPA working as a Auditor for the state. This was just something to have some side money.

FWIW the thing about time worked vs productivity......I bill for every hour I work so that's not really an issue. I guess they just need some way of making sure that everyone is actually working those hours. For anyone in this program, they really should have no problem finishing tasks within the allotted time.
pimpin31907 slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy