Work from home?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How can you tell if a chick is from New York?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA R.I.P. Marcus Morris
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #121
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 1012 1012
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I sent my resume and got an email within 5 mins lol
Me too

I got my Exam Today i got till Dec 5th....Im Study till Sunday and Bang it out

I got approved for that Amazon turk but that aint alot of money
 11-28-2012, 02:10 PM         #122
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i put the wrong email address when i first applied i reapplied and got an email right away SMFH
 4 years ago '05        #123
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 126 126
do you really have to have a University degree or equivalent experience? i am still going to apply and see if i can get atleast an invite to take the test.
 4 years ago '04        #124
LikeABoss38701 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 583 583
I signed up on leapforce.com, but haven't received any testing response as of yet(waiting 3 days)... I have a undergrad degree in computer info sys.. & a master's degree...I wonder what could be the problem with that!
 4 years ago '04        #125
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,803 | Props total: 2199 2199
Will try this out
 4 years ago '04        #126
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 0 0
Just finished my second test...fingers crossed.
 4 years ago '11        #127
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 83 83
sooo those of you getting responses... what ya resume llook like?

im sure they look for keywords. i applied once and never got anything back

im a comp science student.
 4 years ago '04        #128
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 0 0
Just read that I won't get my results from my second test until my test deadline has passed...gotta wait til Monday now to figure out how I did.
 4 years ago '04        #129
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,975 | Props total: 8 8
so those of yall who are employed by leapforce, what does it look like when u don't have any tasks? cuz i always have a "acquire new task" button, but is that a simulation? here's a screenshot for an example of what i mean:

basically how do i kno i'm getting paid to do these tasks? how do i know the difference between the simulation/practice tasks from the actual paid tasks? i'm new to leapforce so i'm not too familiar with the layout yet any help would be appreciated bx fam
 4 years ago '04        #130
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 59 59
 jphidang said:
so i'm working for leapforce & i was wondering how do u know if the task/job you are doing is a "paid" job and not the practice simulator? i'm logged in, and it says "experimental" then "acquire new task" button. if i click on the new task button, will i get paid for that task? should i record that task down in my invoice, or is it a simulation practice because it looks different than the tasks i was doing earlier
That's just a different type of task. Yes you will get paid for that.

There's a chat room on LF where you can go and ask questions like these and you will get all the help you need. There's also profile pages that you need to follow certain people as they provide a ton of info on their pages.

You probably should not work until you've read the guidelines, went to the chat, downloaded a time program so you know what to invoice etc.
 4 years ago '04        #131
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 jphidang said:
so those of yall who are employed by leapforce, what does it look like when u don't have any tasks? cuz i always have a "acquire new task" button, but is that a simulation? here's a screenshot for an example of what i mean:

basically how do i kno i'm getting paid to do these tasks? how do i know the difference between the simulation/practice tasks from the actual paid tasks? i'm new to leapforce so i'm not too familiar with the layout yet any help would be appreciated bx fam
Access the chat. It's probably not good to talk too in depth on here since you've signed a non disclosure agreement when you got hired.

In fact, this thread should be deleted.
 4 years ago '07        #132
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
This all sounds like bs
 4 years ago '04        #133
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 Spoken210 said:
This all sounds like bs
Most scams require that you pay something.

This doesn't cost you anything.

You fill out the application, you take the test....if you pass you pass, if not the only thing you've lost is time.

To me it was a no brainer.

I've made 3,200 in two months.
 4 years ago '04        #134
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,394 | Props total: 11 11
Good post, I make a living off the internet right now. Thank God!
 4 years ago '05        #135
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 1012 1012
 - JaEdEe24 - said:
Good post, I make a living off the internet right now. Thank God!

How you do that ?
 4 years ago '05        #136
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 126 126
do yall just apply for leapforce, lionbridge, appen butler and see who replies back? i was wondering if i should just apply for all? i am going to try leapforce first. i dont have any degree or anything but am in school for a certificate.
 12-03-2012, 07:41 AM         #137
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems the issue is everyone is trying to get down with Leapforce, but it's not an "open" opportunity. There are obviously some requirements that you must meet in order to actually get down with the system, and frankly, most of the bammas on BX don't meet the requirements.
 12-03-2012, 07:47 AM         #138
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Most scams require that you pay something.

This doesn't cost you anything.

You fill out the application, you take the test....if you pass you pass, if not the only thing you've lost is time.

To me it was a no brainer.

I've made 3,200 in two months.
Most businesses also require that you pay something.

Time is your most valuable a.sset. Most people on here that work a job get paid for their time at work, not their productivity. Trading hours for dollars. You can always get more money, you can NEVER get more time. I'd rather waste $500 than 5 hours of my life, but that's just me.

If you can meet the qualifications, and have the time to work the system, it does sound like a good opportunity for some extra cash.

$3,200 in two months is good money, but without residual income, you gonna have to continue to commit that time and effort indefinitely to keep the money coming in.

Not knocking the hustle, but I like opportunities/businesses that allow you to build an a.sset, and then let it work for you. Leapforce seems more like a job, which is also fine. Keep up the good work.
Miles J Hughes slapped this ish

4 years ago '04        #139
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Seems the issue is everyone is trying to get down with Leapforce, but it's not an "open" opportunity. There are obviously some requirements that you must meet in order to actually get down with the system, and frankly, most of the bammas on BX don't meet the requirements.
Yeah. This is definitely the issue. Judging from the thread it does seem like some did get on. I saw a person from here posting in the leapforce chat room.

Also, you have to pass the test so alot of people get to that point and can't pass.

It's definitely a "job". Which is great if your needing a little money on the side like I did, but even the people there that consider that to be their Full time job have other things on the side.

This will help you pay the bills, or save, or have a little extra spending money. It is what it is.
 4 years ago '04        #140
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Most businesses also require that you pay something.

Time is your most valuable a.sset. Most people on here that work a job get paid for their time at work, not their productivity. Trading hours for dollars. You can always get more money, you can NEVER get more time. I'd rather waste $500 than 5 hours of my life, but that's just me.

If you can meet the qualifications, and have the time to work the system, it does sound like a good opportunity for some extra cash.

$3,200 in two months is good money, but without residual income, you gonna have to continue to commit that time and effort indefinitely to keep the money coming in.

Not knocking the hustle, but I like opportunities/businesses that allow you to build an a.sset, and then let it work for you. Leapforce seems more like a job, which is also fine. Keep up the good work.
I agree. I mean I know there's alot of people where this is their main job. I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. I'm a CPA working as a Auditor for the state. This was just something to have some side money.

FWIW the thing about time worked vs productivity......I bill for every hour I work so that's not really an issue. I guess they just need some way of making sure that everyone is actually working those hours. For anyone in this program, they really should have no problem finishing tasks within the allotted time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
22 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
433 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Android co-creator Andy Rubin posts image of his upcoming bezel-less ..
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
136 comments
1 day ago