Work from home?

most viewed right now
 104
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
248 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NCAAB Lamelo Ball Hoops with BX members at 24Hr Fitness
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 year ago '14        #601
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1


Started my own website a few months back. Figured I will find some alternate ways to make money through a site of my own with advertisers, affiliates, etc. Check out the site & let me know what you think. I appreciate it.



Last edited by Prophyt; 12-17-2015 at 11:50 AM..
 1 year ago '04        #602
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 826 826
If anyone is interested in working from home for like 10/hr there is this option:

.

also I think U HAUL and few other companies are starting to do the same thing. All it requires is a laptop/pc, USB headset, and internet. You sit at home, answer phone calls for customer service. They got a little chat thing, so you can always ask managers/supervisors and other employees if you arent sure about something. It's same as working customer service at telecom or w.e , except you get to save money on gas, and work literally from home. Play your video game til the phone rings, or w.e
ImSoBroke gave props
 
 1 year ago '15        #603
Hellrell14 
space
avatar space
space
$28 | Props total: 2 2
Word I'm on it
 1 year ago '15        #604
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 918 918
Just got an email from appen but i'm too busy right now
 1 year ago '05        #605
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 126 126
I am on appen been doing it for about 7 months it is easy just sometimes gotta stay on it some days i do not feel like it but then i think about my savings acct and get back on it.Gonna stay with them as long as i can.I say another thing i may try called crisp thinking still looking into it.
 1 year ago '04        #606
fantastic4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 387 387
Can anyone tell me how much Appen pays per hour?
 1 year ago '04        #607
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$2,152 | Props total: 166 166
 SiXkIlS said:
If anyone is interested in working from home for like 10/hr there is this option:

.

also I think U HAUL and few other companies are starting to do the same thing. All it requires is a laptop/pc, USB headset, and internet. You sit at home, answer phone calls for customer service. They got a little chat thing, so you can always ask managers/supervisors and other employees if you arent sure about something. It's same as working customer service at telecom or w.e , except you get to save money on gas, and work literally from home. Play your video game til the phone rings, or w.e

the link is down
 1 year ago '12        #608
Bazileus 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$6,216 | Props total: 2345 2345
 fantastic4our said:
Can anyone tell me how much Appen pays per hour?
this
 1 year ago '13        #609
chi town jays 
space
avatar space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 824 824
Whats other online jobs out there? Other than web search evaluation. I'm trying to work

online as secondary, and if it all goes well probably primary cus my car just had broke
down,so now I Owe about 1,300 to the bank. I'm hoping to get a job online so I ain't gotta take extra commute and put on more stress the hell out of my car.

Honestly I'm also trying to save up for a new car too since my current one is done for
@ are you doing the social media evaluation on appen? How much they paying you?
 1 year ago '07        #610
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1585 1585
what companies yall messing with??
 1 year ago '15        #611
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 918 918
 DJ Maximum said:
Doing Appen

Its actually hard on my schedule Super Easy

Im doing so much In my life I dont really have time but its extra money

Anybody Else doing appen?
got a 70% on my Portuguese European spelling test but was successful on all others

will they still hire a n*gga?
 1 year ago '10        #612
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2730 2730
 gt1 said:
I just got an email from appen asking to confirm how many facebook friends I have. When I applied I put between 1 - 100 friends, but I am using a dummy facebook account that has no friends on it, I use this fb account for things like this. I also dont have a facebook that I actually use. How should I respond to this email?

@ @ @
how did this work out for you? cuz i dont have a facebook. but i'll make one for this. or i'll use someone elses
 1 year ago '10        #613
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2730 2730
so from what i'm reading it usually takes 2 days to find out if you've been accepted?

i put in my application yesterday at 5:30


and also at the end of the application process i was shown a pdf with all the info i put in in application form. it had a "work experience" section and an "education" section and it said something along the lines of "you didnt fill this out"

but there was nowhere for me to type that stuff in. i dont want them to think i dont have work or school experience. that'll prolly fu*k me over, no?

and are the tests that hard? i see a lot of n*ggas failed


Last edited by Livin Life; 03-08-2016 at 09:58 AM..
 1 year ago '14        #614
gt1 
space
space
space
$876 | Props total: 87 87
@ I never went through the first project offered to me. I lied about my facebook having 200 friends and someone from appen emailed me to verify if my account did have 200 friends. I am now working on getting 200 friends for the fake account. I do not have a fb myself. Let me know how your experience goes.
 1 year ago '10        #615
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2730 2730
 gt1 said:
@ I never went through the first project offered to me. I lied about my facebook having 200 friends and someone from appen emailed me to verify if my account did have 200 friends. I am now working on getting 200 friends for the fake account. I do not have a fb myself. Let me know how your experience goes.
oh ok kool. i'll let you know. i still havent received anything back yet
 12 months ago '16        #616
Dro24 
space
avatar space
space
$855 | Props total: 1384 1384
Just got accepted by Appen yesterday

:
 12 months ago '10        #617
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2730 2730
 Dro24 said:
Just got accepted by Appen yesterday

:
Just got accepted this morning. I can take part one now


for the ones that already took it. how long does it take? I have to leave the house at 12:30, it's 9:36 now
 12 months ago '16        #618
Dro24 
space
avatar space
space
$855 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Livin Life said:
Just got accepted this morning. I can take part one now


for the ones that already took it. how long does it take? I have to leave the house at 12:30, it's 9:36 now
Shouldn't be no longer than an hr. I think it's 30-35 questions.
 12 months ago '10        #619
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2730 2730
 Dro24 said:
Shouldn't be no longer than an hr. I think it's 30-35 questions.
yeah i did the evaluation part. that was 25 questions

then i did the reading comprehension. that was 36 questions. then i went to submit and i got an error talking bout "an unknown error occurred, try again". then i got one that said "cannot submit now"

i emailed them. i aint tryna do all that sh*t again. i still got the page up, still tryna submit but i cant
 12 months ago '16        #620
Dro24 
space
avatar space
space
$855 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Livin Life said:
yeah i did the evaluation part. that was 25 questions

then i did the reading comprehension. that was 36 questions. then i went to submit and i got an error talking bout "an unknown error occurred, try again". then i got one that said "cannot submit now"

i emailed them. i aint tryna do all that sh*t again. i still got the page up, still tryna submit but i cant
Make sure you screenshot the page and any scores/errors you get. They'll be nice enough to give you an extra couple days. Honestly all you need is one, the prerequisites are super easy to get through.
Livin Life gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
One of my new favorites....
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
117 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Never be this guy young bulls
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
112 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
293 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
92 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy