Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mystery creature spotted in Scottish countryside
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Keap. I think it's time to start suing some people. Time to drop dat gavel..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Ray Allen responds back to Celtic fans
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '14        #601
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1

Started my own website a few months back. Figured I will find some alternate ways to make money through a site of my own with advertisers, affiliates, etc. Check out the site & let me know what you think. I appreciate it.

Last edited by Prophyt; 12-17-2015 at 11:50 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #602
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 889 889
If anyone is interested in working from home for like 10/hr there is this option:

also I think U HAUL and few other companies are starting to do the same thing. All it requires is a laptop/pc, USB headset, and internet. You sit at home, answer phone calls for customer service. They got a little chat thing, so you can always ask managers/supervisors and other employees if you arent sure about something. It's same as working customer service at telecom or w.e , except you get to save money on gas, and work literally from home. Play your video game til the phone rings, or w.e
ImSoBroke gave props

2 years ago '15        #603
Hellrell14 
space
space
$28 | Props total: 2 2
Word I'm on it
 2 years ago '15        #604
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,270 | Props total: 1109 1109
Just got an email from appen but i'm too busy right now
 2 years ago '05        #605
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 133 133
I am on appen been doing it for about 7 months it is easy just sometimes gotta stay on it some days i do not feel like it but then i think about my savings acct and get back on it.Gonna stay with them as long as i can.I say another thing i may try called crisp thinking still looking into it.
 2 years ago '04        #606
fantastic4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 578 578
Can anyone tell me how much Appen pays per hour?
 2 years ago '04        #607
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 274 274
 SiXkIlS said:
If anyone is interested in working from home for like 10/hr there is this option:

also I think U HAUL and few other companies are starting to do the same thing. All it requires is a laptop/pc, USB headset, and internet. You sit at home, answer phone calls for customer service. They got a little chat thing, so you can always ask managers/supervisors and other employees if you arent sure about something. It's same as working customer service at telecom or w.e , except you get to save money on gas, and work literally from home. Play your video game til the phone rings, or w.e

the link is down
 2 years ago '12        #608
Bazileus 80 heat pts80
space
space
$6,628 | Props total: 3258 3258
 fantastic4our said:
Can anyone tell me how much Appen pays per hour?
this
 2 years ago '13        #609
chi town jays 
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 930 930
Whats other online jobs out there? Other than web search evaluation. I'm trying to work

online as secondary, and if it all goes well probably primary cus my car just had broke
down,so now I Owe about 1,300 to the bank. I'm hoping to get a job online so I ain't gotta take extra commute and put on more stress the hell out of my car.

Honestly I'm also trying to save up for a new car too since my current one is done for
@ are you doing the social media evaluation on appen? How much they paying you?
 1 year ago '07        #610
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
what companies yall messing with??
 1 year ago '15        #611
Majestoso 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,270 | Props total: 1109 1109
 DJ Maximum said:
Doing Appen

Its actually hard on my schedule Super Easy

Im doing so much In my life I dont really have time but its extra money

Anybody Else doing appen?
got a 70% on my Portuguese European spelling test but was successful on all others

will they still hire a n*gga?
 1 year ago '10        #612
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2754 2754
 gt1 said:
I just got an email from appen asking to confirm how many facebook friends I have. When I applied I put between 1 - 100 friends, but I am using a dummy facebook account that has no friends on it, I use this fb account for things like this. I also dont have a facebook that I actually use. How should I respond to this email?

@ @ @
how did this work out for you? cuz i dont have a facebook. but i'll make one for this. or i'll use someone elses
 1 year ago '10        #613
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
so from what i'm reading it usually takes 2 days to find out if you've been accepted?

i put in my application yesterday at 5:30

and also at the end of the application process i was shown a pdf with all the info i put in in application form. it had a "work experience" section and an "education" section and it said something along the lines of "you didnt fill this out"

but there was nowhere for me to type that stuff in. i dont want them to think i dont have work or school experience. that'll prolly fu*k me over, no?

and are the tests that hard? i see a lot of n*ggas failed

Last edited by Livin Life; 03-08-2016 at 09:58 AM..
 1 year ago '14        #614
gt1 
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 167 167
@ I never went through the first project offered to me. I lied about my facebook having 200 friends and someone from appen emailed me to verify if my account did have 200 friends. I am now working on getting 200 friends for the fake account. I do not have a fb myself. Let me know how your experience goes.
 1 year ago '10        #615
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
 gt1 said:
@ I never went through the first project offered to me. I lied about my facebook having 200 friends and someone from appen emailed me to verify if my account did have 200 friends. I am now working on getting 200 friends for the fake account. I do not have a fb myself. Let me know how your experience goes.
oh ok kool. i'll let you know. i still havent received anything back yet
 1 year ago '16        #616
Dro24 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 1763 1763
Just got accepted by Appen yesterday

:
 1 year ago '10        #617
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dro24 said:
Just got accepted by Appen yesterday

:
Just got accepted this morning. I can take part one now

for the ones that already took it. how long does it take? I have to leave the house at 12:30, it's 9:36 now
 1 year ago '16        #618
Dro24 
space
space
 Livin Life said:
Just got accepted this morning. I can take part one now

for the ones that already took it. how long does it take? I have to leave the house at 12:30, it's 9:36 now
Shouldn't be no longer than an hr. I think it's 30-35 questions.
 1 year ago '10        #619
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dro24 said:
Shouldn't be no longer than an hr. I think it's 30-35 questions.
yeah i did the evaluation part. that was 25 questions

then i did the reading comprehension. that was 36 questions. then i went to submit and i got an error talking bout "an unknown error occurred, try again". then i got one that said "cannot submit now"

i emailed them. i aint tryna do all that sh*t again. i still got the page up, still tryna submit but i cant
 1 year ago '16        #620
Dro24 
space
space
 Livin Life said:
yeah i did the evaluation part. that was 25 questions

then i did the reading comprehension. that was 36 questions. then i went to submit and i got an error talking bout "an unknown error occurred, try again". then i got one that said "cannot submit now"

i emailed them. i aint tryna do all that sh*t again. i still got the page up, still tryna submit but i cant
Make sure you screenshot the page and any scores/errors you get. They'll be nice enough to give you an extra couple days. Honestly all you need is one, the prerequisites are super easy to get through.
Livin Life gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
66 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NICKI MINAJ wants you to know she sucks all her nikkas off
83 comments
19 hours ago