most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake buys gifts for famous strippers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
180 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '10        #581
REG773 
space
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 2342 2342
Is it possible to do all 3 of these lol. That's good cash even if some are slow.
Dro24 gave props

2 years ago '09        #582
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,916 | Props total: 926 926
 Qoner said:
Congrats man, how many times they let you take that 3rd test after you failed it?

Also huge props to @ @ @ I really appreciate the input yall had in this thread, yall some good dudes for spreading the word and helping out when you really didn't need to.

I work a normal 8-5 (on the computer at work most of my work day anyway) with weekends off. When is the best time to apply (I'm going with Leapforce)? Should I get it out of the way early or only apply when I'm definitely ready to get the ball rolling?
Damn. My bad bruh.

I failed the 3rd test only once. Got hit with an email offering a retry since there were so many vacancies. Gave it another shot and got in. You should wait until you're ready. Mentally prepare and set aside time in a week to study and actually do the test. You won't complete it in one sitting. Not exactly sure how Leapforce works cuz I'm with Lionbridge, but @ would be more of a help for you.
 2 years ago '06        #583
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,265 | Props total: 400 400
 micseles said:
What up bro! You work as little or as much (up to 40 hours a week, a.ssuming your a US citizen) as want if the tasks are there to be had.
Im working on a project that has a high volume of tasks so its generally work available at all times for me. On average I only work somewhere between 55 and 60 hours a month which equals out to about 740 or $830.
I work in IT so basically I work Leapforce while im at work and then chill when I go home lol!

I could easily make between 1200 and 1500 a month if I wanted to. Keep in mind thats extra cash. Been able to get car repairs, work done to my house etc with ease since starting.

As I understand it in the past people were making enough to actually use Leapforce as a full time gig because they didnt have the hours restrictions but now days Its not really dependable enough to do that.

Definitely apply, the test is pretty hard (Ive reffered 6 people and only one has passed the tests ) but its well worth the trouble.
refer me, bruh
 2 years ago '10        #584
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 5520 5520
 canal_boys said:
refer me, bruh
i dont think he means refer like he put in the good word or anything, just apply and pass the test and your good man
 2 years ago '07        #585
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 283 283
all of them require windows vista or up.. anybody here using mac and doing this? should i download something to dual boot my macbook?
 2 years ago '07        #586
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This still running?
 2 years ago '14        #587
youngthugga1991 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 975 975
 INFAMOUS said:
This still running?
This! I can use some extra cash
 2 years ago '04        #588
ronfable 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 20 20
I applied for lion bridge over a month ago and every so often they send me an email saying they have an overwhelming amount of applicants and are still going through the apps. What does this really mean?
 2 years ago '14        #589
gt1 
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 167 167
 REG773 said:
Is it possible to do all 3 of these lol. That's good cash even if some are slow.
Can someone answer this? Can you apply for two of them? WHich one pays out the best or has the most work to offer?
 2 years ago '13        #590
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,657 | Props total: 3470 3470
 SCNC said:
Damn. My bad bruh.

I failed the 3rd test only once. Got hit with an email offering a retry since there were so many vacancies. Gave it another shot and got in. You should wait until you're ready. Mentally prepare and set aside time in a week to study and actually do the test. You won't complete it in one sitting. Not exactly sure how Leapforce works cuz I'm with Lionbridge, but @ would be more of a help for you.
You still doing it? How has it been so so far? I failed the 3rd part, but I was told I can retry. I finished it all and passed the first two parts, but Imwaiting for the results for the 3rd part again.....

i hope I get it. I can make money with my laptop as I travel. sh*t would be perfect....

The only thing Im kinda trippin about is about the time to wait for the 3rd part result. The first two results came in 20min after, and the 3rd is taking longer again like it did last time.... i hope that aint a bad thing lol

Props to you tho... That sh*t is tuff. I dont think I ever studied so hard in my life lmao
 2 years ago '09        #591
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
 The Originator said:
You still doing it? How has it been so so far? I failed the 3rd part, but I was told I can retry. I finished it all and passed the first two parts, but Imwaiting for the results for the 3rd part again.....

i hope I get it. I can make money with my laptop as I travel. sh*t would be perfect....

The only thing Im kinda trippin about is about the time to wait for the 3rd part result. The first two results came in 20min after, and the 3rd is taking longer again like it did last time.... i hope that aint a bad thing lol

Props to you tho... That sh*t is tuff. I dont think I ever studied so hard in my life lmao
Like I said I'm with LB, so I don't know exactly how Leapforce works. But I'd a.ssume it's similar as far as the tasks go. The 3rd test took the longest to get back, had to wait until the end of the entire test period to know if I got in. The 1st and 2nd popped up similar to yours.

Just stay on top of your time management with this sh*t when you get in. I'm learning that the hard way right now lol.
 2 years ago '13        #592
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,657 | Props total: 3470 3470
 SCNC said:
Like I said I'm with LB, so I don't know exactly how Leapforce works. But I'd a.ssume it's similar as far as the tasks go. The 3rd test took the longest to get back, had to wait until the end of the entire test period to know if I got in. The 1st and 2nd popped up similar to yours.

Just stay on top of your time management with this sh*t when you get in. I'm learning that the hard way right now lol.
I passed. I just gotta complete the authorization papers and I start. You say time management... You are given tasks with deadlines each work with LB?
 2 years ago '09        #593
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
 The Originator said:
I passed. I just gotta complete the authorization papers and I start. You say time management... You are given tasks with deadlines each work with LB?
Check ya props.
 2 years ago '15        #594
Mystic 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,135 | Props total: 106 106
Would anybody be willing to take the test for me for a fee?. Don't know how much I would pay but if you can get me in, I'll be your personal bi*ch for a year

Last edited by Mystic; 08-31-2015 at 10:32 PM..
 2 years ago '07        #595
CrazyNDaLasDayz 264 heat pts264
space
space
$4,732 | Props total: 8773 8773
Just took the pre-screen a.ssessment test for Appen...
 2 years ago '15        #596
BalmainReyes 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 562 562
Just applied to LeapForce, waiting to hear back.
 2 years ago '04        #597
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,496 | Props total: 8253 8253
Doing Appen

Its actually hard on my schedule Super Easy

Im doing so much In my life I dont really have time but its extra money

Anybody Else doing appen?
 12-14-2015, 05:46 PM         #598
Kodak White 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Doing Appen

Its actually hard on my schedule Super Easy

Im doing so much In my life I dont really have time but its extra money

Anybody Else doing appen?
Ive been doing Appen. Its easy but annoying. It led to a job with the local hospital doing social media work and events. I got the call today. Its a good resume filler
KindaBlue gave props

2 years ago '04        #599
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,496 | Props total: 8253 8253
 Kodak White said:
Ive been doing Appen. Its easy but annoying. It led to a job with the local hospital doing social media work and events. I got the call today. Its a good resume filler
my resume is good lol i did appen for a month got a check and quit got my brother on it

Im doing way too much in my life to sit at a cpu rating facebook posts lol its super easy money if u dont have a job but I dont have patience after doing my IT networking job then planning on my business
 12-15-2015, 03:19 PM         #600
Kodak White 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
my resume is good lol i did appen for a month got a check and quit got my brother on it

Im doing way too much in my life to sit at a cpu rating facebook posts lol its super easy money if u dont have a job but I dont have patience after doing my IT networking job then planning on my business
Yeah it seems easy but its annoying as hell and i cant just sit there for 4-5 hours rating dumbass posts and viral videos. I just did my last run with them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now