Work from home?

most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: Knicks Have Been Informed That OKC Thunder Are Another Team On C..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
569 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '09        #561
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 45 45
 UrbanEnterprise said:
just got my email saying i take the test between june 10-17th

the guidelines are 167 pages

fu*k it, bout to study, could use the extra change

also how do i go by registering as a self employed person??

or do i need to even do that??

@
I didn't have to register just had to pay self employed taxes.
 2 years ago '09        #562
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 45 45
 carltouss619 said:
Okay, I think I took that LIONBRIDGE test but failed.......a little over a year ago (Didn't take it serious.) Can I reapply?
Yes you can reapply and you might as well try the others if you haven't as well Leapforce and Appen.
 2 years ago '14        #563
gt1 
space
space
space
$945 | Props total: 461 461
I just got an email from appen asking to confirm how many facebook friends I have. When I applied I put between 1 - 100 friends, but I am using a dummy facebook account that has no friends on it, I use this fb account for things like this. I also dont have a facebook that I actually use. How should I respond to this email?

@ @ @

Last edited by gt1; 06-09-2015 at 05:28 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #564
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,531 | Props total: 3492 3492
 gt1 said:
I just got an email from appen asking to confirm how many facebook friends I have. When I applied I put between 1 - 100 friends, but I am using a dummy facebook account that has no friends on it, I use this fb account for things like this. I also dont have a facebook that I actually use. How should I respond to this email?

@ @ @
Im a.ssuming Appen operates in a similar fashion to leapforce and Lionbridge when it comes to selection of workers. They want people who are active in social media and have accounts on the various platforms because many of the tasks you'll be doing require you to be logged in/on to see the content as intended. So an account like that would be sufficient to work with but im not sure if the low friend count will hurt you when it comes to getting selected.
Many some of the others can chime in and give you more detail.
 2 years ago '05        #565
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 149 149
Anyone that has been doing this awhile can you use anything at house for tax deduction like mayb office space,electric or internet bill? Also how much you set aside for taxes 25 or 35 percent?
 2 years ago '05        #566
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,013 | Props total: 4260 4260
 daoneandonly said:
Anyone that has been doing this awhile can you use anything at house for tax deduction like mayb office space,electric or internet bill? Also how much you set aside for taxes 25 or 35 percent?
I don't work in this kind of work specifically, but I do a lot of independent contracting work.

Are you renting or owning?

If you're owning, it may not be worth claiming a portion of your home as an office as you'll have to deduct any appreciation from the value of your home if you ever plan to sell it. At least, that's how I understand it.

Since this is 1099 work, right? You'll expect to pay both "employer" and "employee" taxes (AKA self-employment taxes). In other words, expect to pay more than you would as a W2 worker.
 2 years ago '04        #567
RoyceDa59 234 heat pts234
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 3919 3919
Just signed up for LeapForce and Lionbridge. Hopefully I get accepted and pass these tests to make some extra cash.
 2 years ago '05        #568
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
Just signed up for LeapForce and Lionbridge. Hopefully I get accepted and pass these tests to make some extra cash.
good luck hope you get on too! and get this $$$
 2 years ago '11        #569
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,904 | Props total: 200 200
Just got the email for the tests. I haven't had to study extensive material in a few years. Wish a g luck lmao.
 2 years ago '05        #570
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 April Babii said:
Just got the email for the tests. I haven't had to study extensive material in a few years. Wish a g luck lmao.
gud luck! hit them materials
 2 years ago '11        #571
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
 daoneandonly said:
gud luck! hit them materials
I think I pulled the trigger a bit too fast. It was just the agreement. I submitted that ten minutes ago. How long did it take them to respond after that?
 2 years ago '05        #572
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
which company?
 2 years ago '11        #573
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
 daoneandonly said:
which company?
lionbridge
 07-01-2015, 02:50 AM         #574
icyoulookin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got accepted in Appen's Falcons newsfeed evaluation project, Anyone know anything about this? it gave me a qualification start date, is that more test's or what?
 2 years ago '05        #575
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
i think you still gotta do the conference call and take small quizes not to bad tho.

Last edited by daoneandonly; 07-01-2015 at 05:12 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #576
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 April Babii said:
lionbridge
Not sure about that company how long u gotta wait to hear back.
 2 years ago '11        #577
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
Ok. When the fu*k do I have to take the tests for Lionbridge? They sent me registration link. Asked for my bank info, linked my phone to their company, and asked for a W9. Do the exams come after this? seems type backward to me idk
 2 years ago '07        #578
CrazyNDaLasDayz 317 heat pts317
space
space
$5,151 | Props total: 11297 11297
Applied for Lionsbridge, might check out Appen...
 2 years ago '14        #579
Qoner 
space
space
$2,617 | Props total: 589 589
 SCNC said:
Just checked that gmail.

Congrats man, how many times they let you take that 3rd test after you failed it?

Also huge props to @ @ @ I really appreciate the input yall had in this thread, yall some good dudes for spreading the word and helping out when you really didn't need to.

I work a normal 8-5 (on the computer at work most of my work day anyway) with weekends off. When is the best time to apply (I'm going with Leapforce)? Should I get it out of the way early or only apply when I'm definitely ready to get the ball rolling?
 2 years ago '09        #580
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 1092 1092
 Qoner said:
Congrats man, how many times they let you take that 3rd test after you failed it?

Also huge props to @ @ @ I really appreciate the input yall had in this thread, yall some good dudes for spreading the word and helping out when you really didn't need to.

I work a normal 8-5 (on the computer at work most of my work day anyway) with weekends off. When is the best time to apply (I'm going with Leapforce)? Should I get it out of the way early or only apply when I'm definitely ready to get the ball rolling?
Damn. My bad bruh.

I failed the 3rd test only once. Got hit with an email offering a retry since there were so many vacancies. Gave it another shot and got in. You should wait until you're ready. Mentally prepare and set aside time in a week to study and actually do the test. You won't complete it in one sitting. Not exactly sure how Leapforce works cuz I'm with Lionbridge, but @ would be more of a help for you.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Okkk. Love on his KD twitter fingers.
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
213 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
125 comments
22 hours ago