Work from home?

most viewed right now
 151
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
Why Tee Grizzley constantly going to the Chi dissing dead people
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Goddamn Rachel Dolezal Is Starting To Look Good
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Belichick lmaoooooooooo
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '14        #541
gt1 
space
space
space
$976 | Props total: 497 497
 Prophyt said:
You said it's part time which is perfect for what I'm looking for right now. Is it a set schedule type job or something where I can do it at whatever times I want? I appreciate all the info.

***EDIT***
Sorry about that I just read the job description and it answered my question above. Again, thanks for pointing this position out to me I'm gonna see if I can get it.
Is the experimental mobile tasks on a set schedule? I am currently working round 50 hours a week and if this is not on a set schedule I could probably pick this up as well. Thanks
 3 years ago '05        #542
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
I am with appen and that extra $1100 a month comes in handy. On my 3rd month.
 3 years ago '14        #543
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1
 gt1 said:
Is the experimental mobile tasks on a set schedule? I am currently working round 50 hours a week and if this is not on a set schedule I could probably pick this up as well. Thanks
They haven't hired me yet(if they do at all lol) but from what I read it looks like you make your own hours.
 3 years ago '14        #544
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1
 daoneandonly said:
I am with appen and that extra $1100 a month comes in handy. On my 3rd month.
What job do you have with them? I tried to apply for the social media evaluator but got rejected. Probably cause I don't have a Facebook. What position you doing where you making an extra $1000+ a month? I appreciate any info. Thanks.
 3 years ago '05        #545
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
Social media evaluator. One i am doing. I heard another company called isoftstone hiring. I dont kno much about them but they lionbridge,leapforce,appen.
 3 years ago '14        #546
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1
 daoneandonly said:
Social media evaluator. One i am doing. I heard another company called isoftstone hiring. I dont kno much about them but they lionbridge,leapforce,appen.
Oh ok, seems like I'm not "qualified" for that one smh. Still waiting on a response from Lionbridge. Will update when I get anything.
 3 years ago '04        #547
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1718 1718
hmmm is this sh*t real like whos caking off this?
 3 years ago '07        #548
MELODY 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,504 | Props total: 1963 1963
So I applied for LeapForce and passed part 1 and 2 of the exam. As I was finishing part 3 I'm a.ssuming I ran past the due time and it didn't let me submit the last part?! SMH. The exam is not hard if you read the material. The material is long. Its like reading an entire book in a week. So I suggest you read the guidelines as soon as you get them. Just get familiar with the guidelines. You don't have to memorize anything as they allow you to use the guidelines throughout the exam. The exam takes about 3 hours or so depending how motivated you are. I really hope they accept my part 3 of the exam as I was practically finished. Be careful when reading the due date of the exam. They somewhat trick you, they'll state its due by June 23rd 2015 at 12:00am PDT making you think you actually have till June 23rd when in reality its really due by June 22nd at night.
 3 years ago '09        #549
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 2737 2737
 micseles said:
Renewed with Leapforce. sh*t is so gravy once you get your schedule and technique down.
Just stumbled on this thread... how much time are u guys putting in for this side job a week and how much u making?

Props for any answers.
 3 years ago '09        #550
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 2737 2737
 micseles said:
Just got unrestricted status because I murdered block utility on my last review. Hours are still decent, I only run into "no tasks available" early in the morning. By noon its usually plenty to do. Swear if I had no kids I could pull in a couple thousand a month easy from this sh*t.
Hit me wit some details... what's the hours like? How do they pay.. n do u still have ur main gig?
 3 years ago '10        #551
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 8159 8159
 Ra-da-god said:
hmmm is this sh*t real like whos caking off this?
I make $1300-$1800 a month working for lionbridge. Been on for about a year and ive put 3 of the homies on. sh*t is legit for a little extra income.


Edit: You must have fell victim to pyramid scemes in the past, 28 pages of people co-signing but you still skeptical


Last edited by DeathStar; 06-05-2015 at 07:44 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #552
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1718 1718
 deathStar said:
I make $1300-$1800 a month working for lionbridge. Been on for about a year and ive put 3 of the homies on. sh*t is legit for a little extra income.


Edit: You must have fell victim to pyramid scemes in the past, 28 pages of people co-signing but you still skeptical
Only read the first couple comments it caught interest so I just decided to ask I'm not being skeptical so much I just like to ask questions.

let me ask you (if you don't mind)

Do I need to have a degree? Or is this come one come all

How do I get started, what all do I need to get started?


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-05-2015 at 12:12 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #553
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 8159 8159
 Ra-da-god said:
Only read the first couple comments it caught interest so I just decided to ask

Do I need to have a degree? Or is this come one come all
just depends on the project but for the most part you should be good with or without just as long as you can pass the tests.
 3 years ago '04        #554
Ra-da-god 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1718 1718
 deathStar said:
just depends on the project but for the most part you should be good with or without just as long as you can pass the tests.

Ok how do I get started
 3 years ago '05        #555
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 4556 4556
 29 26 said:
Just stumbled on this thread... how much time are u guys putting in for this side job a week and how much u making?

Props for any answers.
 29 26 said:
Hit me wit some details... what's the hours like? How do they pay.. n do u still have ur main gig?
What up bro! You work as little or as much (up to 40 hours a week, a.ssuming your a US citizen) as want if the tasks are there to be had.
Im working on a project that has a high volume of tasks so its generally work available at all times for me. On average I only work somewhere between 55 and 60 hours a month which equals out to about 740 or $830.
I work in IT so basically I work Leapforce while im at work and then chill when I go home lol!

I could easily make between 1200 and 1500 a month if I wanted to. Keep in mind thats extra cash. Been able to get car repairs, work done to my house etc with ease since starting.



As I understand it in the past people were making enough to actually use Leapforce as a full time gig because they didnt have the hours restrictions but now days Its not really dependable enough to do that.

Definitely apply, the test is pretty hard (Ive reffered 6 people and only one has passed the tests ) but its well worth the trouble.
KindaBlue and 1 others gave props
 
 3 years ago '09        #556
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 2737 2737
 micseles said:
What up bro! You work as little or as much (up to 40 hours a week, a.ssuming your a US citizen) as want if the tasks are there to be had.
Im working on a project that has a high volume of tasks so its generally work available at all times for me. On average I only work somewhere between 55 and 60 hours a month which equals out to about 740 or $830.
I work in IT so basically I work Leapforce while im at work and then chill when I go home lol!

I could easily make between 1200 and 1500 a month if I wanted to. Keep in mind thats extra cash. Been able to get car repairs, work done to my house etc with ease since starting.



As I understand it in the past people were making enough to actually use Leapforce as a full time gig because they didnt have the hours restrictions but now days Its not really dependable enough to do that.

Definitely apply, the test is pretty hard (Ive reffered 6 people and only one has passed the tests ) but its well worth the trouble.
Props for sure.
 3 years ago '04        #557
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 94 94
Still going strong since I made this thread years ago.

Definitely been a life saver for me.
 3 years ago '09        #558
UrbanEnterprise 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,964 | Props total: 12581 12581
just got my email saying i take the test between june 10-17th

the guidelines are 167 pages

fu*k it, bout to study, could use the extra change

also how do i go by registering as a self employed person??

or do i need to even do that??

@
 3 years ago '07        #559
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,376 | Props total: 528 528
Okay, I think I took that LIONBRIDGE test but failed.......a little over a year ago (Didn't take it serious.) Can I reapply?
 3 years ago '05        #560
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,045 | Props total: 3408 3408
Read over this thread..seems interesting. I probably can't put in a lot of time into this right now and over the summer so might try to start this in the fall. Good looks on this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Slim cutie with a bangin body
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
56 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
BBW (Bad Black Woman)
8 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
26 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy