britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #541
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
Just applied for leapforce and did the 15 question thing. Some of them felt liek trick questions, and the first few took me forever to find the answer, but at least they were the right answers. I might have gotten two or 3 wrong on some technical bullsh*t. I applied like two years ago and I don't remember that timed test at all. But I got through that round the last time, too. I just failed the last part of the test, and since I had plenty money coming in from my other job, never bothered to retake it.

Times are different now, I will actually put the work in and study and try to make money off this sh*t. If not, there's always Lionridge and Appen. Anybody here work for them or someone else? Seem like everybody fu*kin wit leapforce
 2 years ago '14        #542
gt1 
space
space
space
$875 | Props total: 86 86
 Prophyt said:
You said it's part time which is perfect for what I'm looking for right now. Is it a set schedule type job or something where I can do it at whatever times I want? I appreciate all the info.

***EDIT***
Sorry about that I just read the job description and it answered my question above. Again, thanks for pointing this position out to me I'm gonna see if I can get it.
Is the experimental mobile tasks on a set schedule? I am currently working round 50 hours a week and if this is not on a set schedule I could probably pick this up as well. Thanks
 2 years ago '05        #543
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 126 126
I am with appen and that extra $1100 a month comes in handy. On my 3rd month.
 2 years ago '14        #544
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1
 gt1 said:
Is the experimental mobile tasks on a set schedule? I am currently working round 50 hours a week and if this is not on a set schedule I could probably pick this up as well. Thanks
They haven't hired me yet(if they do at all lol) but from what I read it looks like you make your own hours.
 2 years ago '14        #545
Prophyt 
space
space
space
 daoneandonly said:
I am with appen and that extra $1100 a month comes in handy. On my 3rd month.
What job do you have with them? I tried to apply for the social media evaluator but got rejected. Probably cause I don't have a Facebook. What position you doing where you making an extra $1000+ a month? I appreciate any info. Thanks.
 2 years ago '05        #546
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 126 126
Social media evaluator. One i am doing. I heard another company called isoftstone hiring. I dont kno much about them but they lionbridge,leapforce,appen.
 2 years ago '14        #547
Prophyt 
space
space
space
 daoneandonly said:
Social media evaluator. One i am doing. I heard another company called isoftstone hiring. I dont kno much about them but they lionbridge,leapforce,appen.
Oh ok, seems like I'm not "qualified" for that one smh. Still waiting on a response from Lionbridge. Will update when I get anything.
 2 years ago '04        #548
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,373 | Props total: 1138 1138
hmmm is this sh*t real like whos caking off this?
 2 years ago '07        #549
MELODY 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,960 | Props total: 893 893
So I applied for LeapForce and passed part 1 and 2 of the exam. As I was finishing part 3 I'm a.ssuming I ran past the due time and it didn't let me submit the last part?! SMH. The exam is not hard if you read the material. The material is long. Its like reading an entire book in a week. So I suggest you read the guidelines as soon as you get them. Just get familiar with the guidelines. You don't have to memorize anything as they allow you to use the guidelines throughout the exam. The exam takes about 3 hours or so depending how motivated you are. I really hope they accept my part 3 of the exam as I was practically finished. Be careful when reading the due date of the exam. They somewhat trick you, they'll state its due by June 23rd 2015 at 12:00am PDT making you think you actually have till June 23rd when in reality its really due by June 22nd at night.
 2 years ago '09        #550
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,515 | Props total: 1449 1449
 micseles said:
Renewed with Leapforce. sh*t is so gravy once you get your schedule and technique down.
Just stumbled on this thread... how much time are u guys putting in for this side job a week and how much u making?

Props for any answers.
 2 years ago '09        #551
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
 micseles said:
Just got unrestricted status because I murdered block utility on my last review. Hours are still decent, I only run into "no tasks available" early in the morning. By noon its usually plenty to do. Swear if I had no kids I could pull in a couple thousand a month easy from this sh*t.
Hit me wit some details... what's the hours like? How do they pay.. n do u still have ur main gig?
 2 years ago '10        #552
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Ra-da-god said:
hmmm is this sh*t real like whos caking off this?
I make $1300-$1800 a month working for lionbridge. Been on for about a year and ive put 3 of the homies on. sh*t is legit for a little extra income.

Edit: You must have fell victim to pyramid scemes in the past, 28 pages of people co-signing but you still skeptical

Last edited by DeathStar; 06-05-2015 at 06:44 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #553
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
 deathStar said:
I make $1300-$1800 a month working for lionbridge. Been on for about a year and ive put 3 of the homies on. sh*t is legit for a little extra income.

Edit: You must have fell victim to pyramid scemes in the past, 28 pages of people co-signing but you still skeptical
Only read the first couple comments it caught interest so I just decided to ask I'm not being skeptical so much I just like to ask questions.

let me ask you (if you don't mind)

Do I need to have a degree? Or is this come one come all

How do I get started, what all do I need to get started?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-05-2015 at 11:12 AM..
 2 years ago '10        #554
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Ra-da-god said:
Only read the first couple comments it caught interest so I just decided to ask

Do I need to have a degree? Or is this come one come all
just depends on the project but for the most part you should be good with or without just as long as you can pass the tests.
 2 years ago '04        #555
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
 deathStar said:
just depends on the project but for the most part you should be good with or without just as long as you can pass the tests.

Ok how do I get started
 2 years ago '05        #556
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,022 | Props total: 2267 2267
 29 26 said:
Just stumbled on this thread... how much time are u guys putting in for this side job a week and how much u making?

Props for any answers.
 29 26 said:
Hit me wit some details... what's the hours like? How do they pay.. n do u still have ur main gig?
What up bro! You work as little or as much (up to 40 hours a week, a.ssuming your a US citizen) as want if the tasks are there to be had.
Im working on a project that has a high volume of tasks so its generally work available at all times for me. On average I only work somewhere between 55 and 60 hours a month which equals out to about 740 or $830.
I work in IT so basically I work Leapforce while im at work and then chill when I go home lol!

I could easily make between 1200 and 1500 a month if I wanted to. Keep in mind thats extra cash. Been able to get car repairs, work done to my house etc with ease since starting.

As I understand it in the past people were making enough to actually use Leapforce as a full time gig because they didnt have the hours restrictions but now days Its not really dependable enough to do that.

Definitely apply, the test is pretty hard (Ive reffered 6 people and only one has passed the tests ) but its well worth the trouble.
KindaBlue gave props

2 years ago '09        #557
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
 micseles said:
What up bro! You work as little or as much (up to 40 hours a week, a.ssuming your a US citizen) as want if the tasks are there to be had.
Im working on a project that has a high volume of tasks so its generally work available at all times for me. On average I only work somewhere between 55 and 60 hours a month which equals out to about 740 or $830.
I work in IT so basically I work Leapforce while im at work and then chill when I go home lol!

I could easily make between 1200 and 1500 a month if I wanted to. Keep in mind thats extra cash. Been able to get car repairs, work done to my house etc with ease since starting.

As I understand it in the past people were making enough to actually use Leapforce as a full time gig because they didnt have the hours restrictions but now days Its not really dependable enough to do that.

Definitely apply, the test is pretty hard (Ive reffered 6 people and only one has passed the tests ) but its well worth the trouble.
Props for sure.
 2 years ago '04        #558
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 59 59
Still going strong since I made this thread years ago.

Definitely been a life saver for me.
 2 years ago '09        #559
UrbanEnterprise 56 heat pts56
space
space
$15,965 | Props total: 6171 6171
just got my email saying i take the test between june 10-17th

the guidelines are 167 pages

fu*k it, bout to study, could use the extra change

also how do i go by registering as a self employed person??

or do i need to even do that??

@
 2 years ago '07        #560
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,156 | Props total: 130 130
Okay, I think I took that LIONBRIDGE test but failed.......a little over a year ago (Didn't take it serious.) Can I reapply?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago