Work from home?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #521
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,189 | Props total: 5337 5337
Yo how long is this Part 2? How many tasks???

Edit: Lionbridge
 3 years ago '05        #522
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 4242 4242
Renewed with Leapforce. sh*t is so gravy once you get your schedule and technique down.
 3 years ago '09        #523
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
lmao. I'm done with this.

This 3rd part is so irritating.
 03-31-2015, 10:31 PM         #524
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao yo i didn't even take the exams i rescheduled twice and got lazy as fu*k so much information and i wasn\t about those unfiltered sites that had child pr0no and explicit images on their site..fu*k all that

I might apply again though for some next sh*t
 3 years ago '13        #525
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 ts21 said:
lmao yo i didn't even take the exams i rescheduled twice and got lazy as fu*k so much information and i wasn\t about those unfiltered sites that had child pr0no and explicit images on their site..fu*k all that

I might apply again though for some next sh*t
The fu*k they have you doing
 3 years ago '09        #526
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
Welp. That's that.
 04-01-2015, 09:43 AM         #527
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokingfilla said:
The fu*k they have you doing
They said that you might come across certain pages like that when you're filtering through google
 3 years ago '05        #528
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
if you are already with one can you get a in at another company at the same time? i started yesterday with appen.
 3 years ago '09        #529
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
Just checked that gmail.

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #530
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
my 3rd week. not bad so far i have to get a schedule down and i trying to find another online gig to stack that paper.
 3 years ago '10        #531
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
I never heard anything back from the initial part where you have to find answers by searching online. It's been 2 weeks!

Did I really go that fuccking slow?!
 3 years ago '14        #532
strungout 361 heat pts361
space
space
$22,172 | Props total: 39244 39244
anybody making money from this in canada?
 3 years ago '07        #533
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
I just applied yesterday with leapforce and took the online test they make you take and use the internet of 15 questions.

I think I did pretty good on the timed exam and I am a college graduate. I still haven't heard back from them.

During the application process I answered honestly when asked if I'm active on google + or twitter which I'm not and can easily be verified. Should I have lied?

Last edited by MELODY; 05-05-2015 at 11:35 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #534
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
There have been an abundance of the new Experimental Mobile tasks on Lionbridge. Theyve been allowing extra hours te past couple of weeks. If you have an iphone 5 or higher or a recent android, now is the time to get on.
 3 years ago '14        #535
Prophyt 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike in Tampa said:
There have been an abundance of the new Experimental Mobile tasks on Lionbridge. Theyve been allowing extra hours te past couple of weeks. If you have an iphone 5 or higher or a recent android, now is the time to get on.
Are you referring to the "internet a.ssessor" position? Please let me know if that is the position you are referring us to sign up for. Also how much money can I look to realistically expect from this job?
 3 years ago '06        #536
space
space
 Prophyt said:
Are you referring to the "internet a.ssessor" position? Please let me know if that is the position you are referring us to sign up for. Also how much money can I look to realistically expect from this job?
Yep. It's a part time job that pays almost twice the federal minimum wage. So realistically you can make around $1000/month at most with this.
 3 years ago '14        #537
Prophyt 
space
space
space
 Mike in Tampa said:
Yep. It's a part time job that pays almost twice the federal minimum wage. So realistically you can make around $1000/month at most with this.
You said it's part time which is perfect for what I'm looking for right now. Is it a set schedule type job or something where I can do it at whatever times I want? I appreciate all the info.

***EDIT***
Sorry about that I just read the job description and it answered my question above. Again, thanks for pointing this position out to me I'm gonna see if I can get it.

Last edited by Prophyt; 05-30-2015 at 01:03 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #538
space
space
 Prophyt said:
You said it's part time which is perfect for what I'm looking for right now. Is it a set schedule type job or something where I can do it at whatever times I want? I appreciate all the info.

***EDIT***
Sorry about that I just read the job description and it answered my question above. Again, thanks for pointing this position out to me I'm gonna see if I can get it.
Good luck. Be sure to keep us updated.
 3 years ago '14        #539
Prophyt 
space
space
space
 Mike in Tampa said:
Good luck. Be sure to keep us updated.
I will def. keep you guys updated on the process. I submitted the application/resume just now so I will just wait and see.
 3 years ago '05        #540
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
Just applied for leapforce and did the 15 question thing. Some of them felt liek trick questions, and the first few took me forever to find the answer, but at least they were the right answers. I might have gotten two or 3 wrong on some technical bullsh*t. I applied like two years ago and I don't remember that timed test at all. But I got through that round the last time, too. I just failed the last part of the test, and since I had plenty money coming in from my other job, never bothered to retake it.

Times are different now, I will actually put the work in and study and try to make money off this sh*t. If not, there's always Lionridge and Appen. Anybody here work for them or someone else? Seem like everybody fu*kin wit leapforce
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago