Work from home?

most viewed right now
 164
Video inside Everyday Struggle
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 137
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Monique is back crying on the air waves like Jay z after Nas dropped et..
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
STAR Joins the Everyday Struggle Crew, Did Drake Diss Akademiks? | Everyday St..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #461
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 107 107
try craiglist as well my dawg, they got different gigs like promotions gigs and so forth.
 4 years ago '12        #462
VinnyDelNig 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 524 524
You can make money with referral links...free to start and you get $20 for every person who clicks a link connected to your account and who signs up for a free trial for a certain business service.. you get paid via paypal..its a no brainer

 3 years ago '14        #463
gt1 
space
space
space
$976 | Props total: 497 497
I just took the leapforce 15 question timed exam right after you apply and they hit me with this

"We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.

We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at.

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!"

What does this mean?
 08-17-2014, 07:02 AM         #464
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It means what the words say dumbass that's how words work
 3 years ago '05        #465
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,896 | Props total: 4558 4558
 gt1 said:
I just took the leapforce 15 question timed exam right after you apply and they hit me with this

"We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.

We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at.

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!"

What does this mean?


I think it means youve been rejected, it may mean your still being considered.

Funny story I applied for Leapforce in like December of last year and got accepted and thought it was bullsh*t or got too busy with my reg. gig and never followed up. Long story short I just reapplied (from a different email address) last month (need extra cash since my wife was layed off) and got the same reply you just received.

So Im looking through my other email and see a link that says I can send an email to Leapforce if im would like to be reconsidered for employment. I send that to them and then BAM they send me back my test guidelines and test info. I passed all the parts of the qualification exams and just started evaluating this week!


sh*t is no joke even after your in (for those thinking the sh*t is gonna be gravy), you really have to know your sh*t when it comes to rating.
 3 years ago '08        #466
parlaebiz 
space
avatar space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone doing FL in Canada?
 3 years ago '05        #467
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
just got a job offer from appen for crowdsourcing project. has anyone done this before? i wanted to do web search evaulator. i also applied for leapforce but didnt hear anything back from them. rushed on test probably why. anyone who ever dealt with appen please let me know how it is. thanks
 3 years ago '14        #468
Don Goussalink 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$548 | Props total: 34 34
Is anyone still currently working for LeapForce and if so how are the hours nowadays?
 3 years ago '05        #469
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,896 | Props total: 4558 4558
 Don Goussalink said:
Is anyone still currently working for LeapForce and if so how are the hours nowadays?
Just got unrestricted status because I murdered block utility on my last review. Hours are still decent, I only run into "no tasks available" early in the morning. By noon its usually plenty to do. Swear if I had no kids I could pull in a couple thousand a month easy from this sh*t.
 3 years ago '04        #470
TNWTMP 
space
avatar space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 13 13
Anyone still doing the Leapforce thing? I just signed up and this is what i got in an email.

1. Completed - Complete online qualification information
2. In Progress - Basic Qualification package to be reviewed by leapforce


So for step 2, I guess im trying to Qualify for the "Yukon project" What does this consist of? After i complete this do I then go on to the Yukon online qualification exam? How long does it take until i get a response?


Last edited by TNWTMP; 12-11-2014 at 03:18 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #471
NBA Brawler 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$17,649 | Props total: 2538 2538
I'ma check these out tomorrow
 3 years ago '09        #472
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,004 | Props total: 1233 1233
What would be my 2nd job along with the one I have now is BS'ing, so I'm checking this out. Finally.
 3 years ago '07        #473
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 772 772
 TNWTMP said:
Anyone still doing the Leapforce thing? I just signed up and this is what i got in an email.

1. Completed - Complete online qualification information
2. In Progress - Basic Qualification package to be reviewed by leapforce


So for step 2, I guess im trying to Qualify for the "Yukon project" What does this consist of? After i complete this do I then go on to the Yukon online qualification exam? How long does it take until i get a response?
Applied a couple days, got the same message. I'm waiting, would like to know also
 3 years ago '07        #474
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 772 772
I get my test Monday, I have til the 27th to finish it. Can anybody let me know what the text is like?
 3 years ago '05        #475
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,896 | Props total: 4558 4558
 Dicemoney6 said:
Applied a couple days, got the same message. I'm waiting, would like to know also

Youre basically in holding while they decide if they want to bring you on. From my experience it usually means your not getting accepted because they work pretty fast bringing people in. I referred an ex co worker not too long ago and within 2 weeks he was rating (I should be getting a bonus soon off of him come to think of it)



If you do get in make sure you complete your simulator tasks (Its a certain amount you have to do, cant remember how many) for page quality and utility. Without doing that your restricted to only working an hour a day.


 Dicemoney6 said:
I get my test Monday, I have til the 27th to finish it. Can anybody let me know what the text is like?
The last part of test is hard because youll basically be doing the actual tasks youll be seeing when/if your hired on. Stick to guidelines and reference them often. If you fail they give you a second and final chance to retake.
 3 years ago '07        #476
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 772 772
I failed, but they said I can retake it...just waiting on that other email. You definitely have to fully go through and understand the guidelines. Next time I take it I will pass. They just sent me the email to retake it
 3 years ago '05        #477
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,896 | Props total: 4558 4558
 Dicemoney6 said:
I failed, but they said I can retake it...just waiting on that other email. You definitely have to fully go through and understand the guidelines. Next time I take it I will pass. They just sent me the email to retake it
Definitely retake it now that you understand whats needed. Should be fine.
 3 years ago '04        #478
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 94 94
Just wanted to post and say it's been over two years now I started this thread and I'm still going strong with LF.
 3 years ago '06        #479
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 2479 2479
I've been with lionbridge for a year now. Everything going good. They pay once a month. 13.50hr.
 3 years ago '06        #480
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 2479 2479
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Just wanted to post and say it's been over two years now I started this thread and I'm still going strong with LF.
Aye how did you do your taxes with this thing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Slim cutie with a bangin body
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
36 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
80 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy