Work from home?

most viewed right now
Video inside Bobby Shmurda's Co-Defendant Gets 130 Years. Tells Judge "Suck My D*ck"
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The FULL court complaint by NYPD against TAXSTONE (he screwed)
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Troy Ave Reacts To Taxstone Being Held Without Bail In T.I. Show Shoo..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Porzingis liked a pic of Joakim Noah captioned 'That ni**a thrash'
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #461
sj808 
space
space
space
$292 | Props total: 115 115
I'm suppose to take my exam by midnight today. But I have been busy all week and didn't prepare at all. Will they allow me to retake if I don't finish by the due date?
 3 years ago '14        #462
RaiderRomero 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 2 2
Really good info guys. I just got out from doing 5 years and finding work is a daunting task right now, for real. So needless to say I am highly interested in this thread. I'd also like to hear peoples feedback positive and negative on how things worked out in hindsight with some of these gigs..
 3 years ago '05        #463
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 48 48
try craiglist as well my dawg, they got different gigs like promotions gigs and so forth.
 3 years ago '12        #464
VinnyDelNig 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 187 187
You can make money with referral links...free to start and you get $20 for every person who clicks a link connected to your account and who signs up for a free trial for a certain business service.. you get paid via paypal..its a no brainer

2 years ago '14        #465
gt1 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 40 40
I just took the leapforce 15 question timed exam right after you apply and they hit me with this

"We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.

We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at.

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!"

What does this mean?
 2 years ago '11        #466
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 3 3
It means what the words say dumbass that's how words work
 2 years ago '05        #467
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,779 | Props total: 1736 1736
 gt1 said:
I just took the leapforce 15 question timed exam right after you apply and they hit me with this

"We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.

We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at.

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!"

What does this mean?

I think it means youve been rejected, it may mean your still being considered.

Funny story I applied for Leapforce in like December of last year and got accepted and thought it was bullsh*t or got too busy with my reg. gig and never followed up. Long story short I just reapplied (from a different email address) last month (need extra cash since my wife was layed off) and got the same reply you just received.

So Im looking through my other email and see a link that says I can send an email to Leapforce if im would like to be reconsidered for employment. I send that to them and then BAM they send me back my test guidelines and test info. I passed all the parts of the qualification exams and just started evaluating this week!

sh*t is no joke even after your in (for those thinking the sh*t is gonna be gravy), you really have to know your sh*t when it comes to rating.
 2 years ago '08        #468
parlaebiz 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone doing FL in Canada?
 2 years ago '05        #469
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 115 115
just got a job offer from appen for crowdsourcing project. has anyone done this before? i wanted to do web search evaulator. i also applied for leapforce but didnt hear anything back from them. rushed on test probably why. anyone who ever dealt with appen please let me know how it is. thanks
 2 years ago '14        #470
Don Goussalink 6 heat pts
space
space
$542 | Props total: 29 29
Is anyone still currently working for LeapForce and if so how are the hours nowadays?
 2 years ago '05        #471
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 Don Goussalink said:
Is anyone still currently working for LeapForce and if so how are the hours nowadays?
Just got unrestricted status because I murdered block utility on my last review. Hours are still decent, I only run into "no tasks available" early in the morning. By noon its usually plenty to do. Swear if I had no kids I could pull in a couple thousand a month easy from this sh*t.
 2 years ago '04        #472
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 10 10
Anyone still doing the Leapforce thing? I just signed up and this is what i got in an email.

1. Completed - Complete online qualification information
2. In Progress - Basic Qualification package to be reviewed by leapforce

So for step 2, I guess im trying to Qualify for the "Yukon project" What does this consist of? After i complete this do I then go on to the Yukon online qualification exam? How long does it take until i get a response?

Last edited by TNWTMP; 12-11-2014 at 03:18 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #473
NBA Brawler 109 heat pts109
space
space
$16,641 | Props total: 1167 1167
I'ma check these out tomorrow
 2 years ago '09        #474
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 698 698
What would be my 2nd job along with the one I have now is BS'ing, so I'm checking this out. Finally.
 2 years ago '07        #475
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 223 223
 TNWTMP said:
Anyone still doing the Leapforce thing? I just signed up and this is what i got in an email.

1. Completed - Complete online qualification information
2. In Progress - Basic Qualification package to be reviewed by leapforce

So for step 2, I guess im trying to Qualify for the "Yukon project" What does this consist of? After i complete this do I then go on to the Yukon online qualification exam? How long does it take until i get a response?
Applied a couple days, got the same message. I'm waiting, would like to know also
 2 years ago '07        #476
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15
space
space
I get my test Monday, I have til the 27th to finish it. Can anybody let me know what the text is like?
 2 years ago '05        #477
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dicemoney6 said:
Applied a couple days, got the same message. I'm waiting, would like to know also

Youre basically in holding while they decide if they want to bring you on. From my experience it usually means your not getting accepted because they work pretty fast bringing people in. I referred an ex co worker not too long ago and within 2 weeks he was rating (I should be getting a bonus soon off of him come to think of it)

If you do get in make sure you complete your simulator tasks (Its a certain amount you have to do, cant remember how many) for page quality and utility. Without doing that your restricted to only working an hour a day.

Dicemoney6 said:
I get my test Monday, I have til the 27th to finish it. Can anybody let me know what the text is like?
The last part of test is hard because youll basically be doing the actual tasks youll be seeing when/if your hired on. Stick to guidelines and reference them often. If you fail they give you a second and final chance to retake.
 2 years ago '07        #478
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15
space
space
I failed, but they said I can retake it...just waiting on that other email. You definitely have to fully go through and understand the guidelines. Next time I take it I will pass. They just sent me the email to retake it
 2 years ago '05        #479
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dicemoney6 said:
I failed, but they said I can retake it...just waiting on that other email. You definitely have to fully go through and understand the guidelines. Next time I take it I will pass. They just sent me the email to retake it
Definitely retake it now that you understand whats needed. Should be fine.
 2 years ago '04        #480
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
Just wanted to post and say it's been over two years now I started this thread and I'm still going strong with LF.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
101 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL AFC Super Bowl Quarterbacks of the Last 14 Years
47 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
177 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Broncos HC Vance Joseph been out here taking the pus-y
35 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
210 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy