Work from home?

most viewed right now
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Inmate throws another inmate over the rails
75 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Kelvin Benjamin looking like a retired, flabby & sick Predator
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq still salty about Charles
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #401
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 71 71
 B Nel said:
got my review but it looks incomplete. it showed me which ratings i was off on but didnt give me an overall grade, no ME, EE, SS etc...
It's possible that you didn't do enough review tasks to be given a score. You'll probably get one next month tho.
 3 years ago '13        #402
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 89 89
 TheAnswer1313 said:
It's possible that you didn't do enough review tasks to be given a score. You'll probably get one next month tho.
i meant to ask u breh, do they take taxes out of your check?
 01-30-2014, 01:40 PM         #403
Vladimir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B Nel said:
i meant to ask u breh, do they take taxes out of your check?
nope, you have to pay taxes yourself. If you made more then 600 dollars tho, they'll send you a tax form.

Is anyone else going to pay taxes on their earnings?...I kinda don't want too.lol

I should pay for SS and Medicare tho.
 3 years ago '10        #404
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,910 | Props total: 2935 2935
 Vladimir said:
nope, you have to pay taxes yourself. If you made more then 600 dollars tho, they'll send you a tax form.

Is anyone else going to pay taxes on their earnings?...I kinda don't want too.lol

I should pay for SS and Medicare tho.
IRS is a bytch you dont want to fuk with
 01-30-2014, 02:09 PM         #405
Vladimir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true...that 15.3 tax is bytch tho.
 3 years ago '04        #406
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
Yeah since your an independent contractor you also have to pay self employment tax

If you have another job tho it's possible you might not have to. I'm kinda just waiting and see about what I owe

I think your supposed to pay quarterly tho.

I have a Masters degree in Taxation but I've been so far removed from taxes I can't remember most of it lol.
 3 years ago '06        #407
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 451 451
I was worried about my review... I need to improve some but this was my first one I was expecting worse than what I got.

On BU I got SS... and SXS I got ME. A couple of the ones I missed on BU I misunderstood about one thing and got those wrong, but have since fixed what I did on a lot of the tasks I've done this month.

How do you know if you have a cap? Do they mention it in the e-mail they send you about your review or do you just not really know? I thought I had been getting capped but I figured it was because I was still new, but I haven't seen anything about a cap so maybe I'm good.
 3 years ago '04        #408
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 One Less Reason said:
I was worried about my review... I need to improve some but this was my first one I was expecting worse than what I got.

On BU I got SS... and SXS I got ME. A couple of the ones I missed on BU I misunderstood about one thing and got those wrong, but have since fixed what I did on a lot of the tasks I've done this month.

How do you know if you have a cap? Do they mention it in the e-mail they send you about your review or do you just not really know? I thought I had been getting capped but I figured it was because I was still new, but I haven't seen anything about a cap so maybe I'm good.
They don't usually tell you if you have a cap. Usually if you don't have tasks but others do and you've hit a certain number of hours each day and then go without tasks, your probably capped. You could wait until 3am EST and see if tasks come back. If they come back, your most likely capped.

It's really hard to tell right now tho with all the NRT. Plus I believe new people are auto caps anyways making it even harder to tell.
 3 years ago '04        #409
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 684 684
I got my first review finally, I got ME on SxS and BU.

Hopefully the cap has been lifted. I'm going to need to do a lot more hours with things changing in the house.
 3 years ago '13        #410
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
anybody ever get their invoice returned because it didnt meet productivity requirements?
 3 years ago '04        #411
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 B Nel said:
anybody ever get their invoice returned because it didnt meet productivity requirements?
I did for my first month. Just have to shave time off so that the time meets the AET time.

And just make sure in the future you complete tasks within the AET.
 3 years ago '13        #412
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I did for my first month. Just have to shave time off so that the time meets the AET time.

And just make sure in the future you complete tasks within the AET.
yeah i didnt edit my times. i've since fixed the issue that was slowing me down, but i didnt change my invoice. i guess i'll see what happens. havent been getting tasks the past 2 days. i imagine this is why.
 3 years ago '04        #413
CodyThaGod 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 74 74
Aww yeah, good looking out for this. I failed the first portion on my first time taking it, but passed all 3 the second time. Now im confirmed, and ready to get started. Thanks ya'll.
 3 years ago '05        #414
Wri23 239 heat pts239
space
space
$728 | Props total: 3782 3782
Applied waiting for the Exam. I'm pumped... Thanks Bx
 3 years ago '10        #415
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 11 11
got hired by appen for crowdsourcing but didn't get the web search evaluator job.

don't know if I should be happy or sad lo......
 3 years ago '05        #416
Wri23 239 heat pts239
space
space
 theblast22 said:
got hired by appen for crowdsourcing but didn't get the web search evaluator job.

don't know if I should be happy or sad lo......
how much an hour, was the exam hard?
 3 years ago '05        #417
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 70 70
i just reapplied hopefully they send me an application again.
 3 years ago '05        #418
Wri23 239 heat pts239
space
space
Apeen for Crowdsourcing sent me a email offering me a contract. I didn't take a test or anything? Is this normal?
 3 years ago '12        #419
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 4543 4543
So I submitted the online qualification information to LF....now to wait and see.
 3 years ago '10        #420
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 11 11
 Wri23 said:
Apeen for Crowdsourcing sent me a email offering me a contract. I didn't take a test or anything? Is this normal?
yes and the job sucks...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
222 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy