Work from home?

most viewed right now
 143
Jan 23 - 1,000s of Cubans Stranded At Mexico Border Due To Obama Ending Immigr..
134 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Would You Smash This Borderline BBW?
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '04        #401
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
 B Nel said:
got my review but it looks incomplete. it showed me which ratings i was off on but didnt give me an overall grade, no ME, EE, SS etc...
It's possible that you didn't do enough review tasks to be given a score. You'll probably get one next month tho.
 3 years ago '13        #402
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,442 | Props total: 88 88
 TheAnswer1313 said:
It's possible that you didn't do enough review tasks to be given a score. You'll probably get one next month tho.
i meant to ask u breh, do they take taxes out of your check?
 01-30-2014, 02:40 PM         #403
Vladimir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B Nel said:
i meant to ask u breh, do they take taxes out of your check?
nope, you have to pay taxes yourself. If you made more then 600 dollars tho, they'll send you a tax form.

Is anyone else going to pay taxes on their earnings?...I kinda don't want too.lol

I should pay for SS and Medicare tho.
 3 years ago '10        #404
Pop-N-Fresh 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 2215 2215
 Vladimir said:
nope, you have to pay taxes yourself. If you made more then 600 dollars tho, they'll send you a tax form.

Is anyone else going to pay taxes on their earnings?...I kinda don't want too.lol

I should pay for SS and Medicare tho.
IRS is a bytch you dont want to fuk with
 01-30-2014, 03:09 PM         #405
Vladimir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true...that 15.3 tax is bytch tho.
 3 years ago '04        #406
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
Yeah since your an independent contractor you also have to pay self employment tax

If you have another job tho it's possible you might not have to. I'm kinda just waiting and see about what I owe

I think your supposed to pay quarterly tho.

I have a Masters degree in Taxation but I've been so far removed from taxes I can't remember most of it lol.
 3 years ago '06        #407
Mvs2527 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$9,171 | Props total: 10191 10191
Post to review later tonight...
 3 years ago '06        #408
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 292 292
I was worried about my review... I need to improve some but this was my first one I was expecting worse than what I got.

On BU I got SS... and SXS I got ME. A couple of the ones I missed on BU I misunderstood about one thing and got those wrong, but have since fixed what I did on a lot of the tasks I've done this month.

How do you know if you have a cap? Do they mention it in the e-mail they send you about your review or do you just not really know? I thought I had been getting capped but I figured it was because I was still new, but I haven't seen anything about a cap so maybe I'm good.
 3 years ago '04        #409
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
 One Less Reason said:
I was worried about my review... I need to improve some but this was my first one I was expecting worse than what I got.

On BU I got SS... and SXS I got ME. A couple of the ones I missed on BU I misunderstood about one thing and got those wrong, but have since fixed what I did on a lot of the tasks I've done this month.

How do you know if you have a cap? Do they mention it in the e-mail they send you about your review or do you just not really know? I thought I had been getting capped but I figured it was because I was still new, but I haven't seen anything about a cap so maybe I'm good.
They don't usually tell you if you have a cap. Usually if you don't have tasks but others do and you've hit a certain number of hours each day and then go without tasks, your probably capped. You could wait until 3am EST and see if tasks come back. If they come back, your most likely capped.

It's really hard to tell right now tho with all the NRT. Plus I believe new people are auto caps anyways making it even harder to tell.
 3 years ago '04        #410
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 680 680
I got my first review finally, I got ME on SxS and BU.

Hopefully the cap has been lifted. I'm going to need to do a lot more hours with things changing in the house.
 3 years ago '13        #411
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,442 | Props total: 88 88
anybody ever get their invoice returned because it didnt meet productivity requirements?
 3 years ago '04        #412
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
 B Nel said:
anybody ever get their invoice returned because it didnt meet productivity requirements?
I did for my first month. Just have to shave time off so that the time meets the AET time.

And just make sure in the future you complete tasks within the AET.
 3 years ago '13        #413
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,442 | Props total: 88 88
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I did for my first month. Just have to shave time off so that the time meets the AET time.

And just make sure in the future you complete tasks within the AET.
yeah i didnt edit my times. i've since fixed the issue that was slowing me down, but i didnt change my invoice. i guess i'll see what happens. havent been getting tasks the past 2 days. i imagine this is why.
 3 years ago '04        #414
CodyThaGod 
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 1 1
Aww yeah, good looking out for this. I failed the first portion on my first time taking it, but passed all 3 the second time. Now im confirmed, and ready to get started. Thanks ya'll.
 3 years ago '05        #415
Wri23 201 heat pts201
space
avatar space
space
$631 | Props total: 3051 3051
Applied waiting for the Exam. I'm pumped... Thanks Bx
 3 years ago '10        #416
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,821 | Props total: 9 9
got hired by appen for crowdsourcing but didn't get the web search evaluator job.

don't know if I should be happy or sad lo......
 3 years ago '05        #417
Wri23 201 heat pts201
space
avatar space
space
$631 | Props total: 3051 3051
 theblast22 said:
got hired by appen for crowdsourcing but didn't get the web search evaluator job.

don't know if I should be happy or sad lo......
how much an hour, was the exam hard?
 3 years ago '05        #418
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 49 49
i just reapplied hopefully they send me an application again.
 3 years ago '05        #419
Wri23 201 heat pts201
space
avatar space
space
$631 | Props total: 3051 3051
Apeen for Crowdsourcing sent me a email offering me a contract. I didn't take a test or anything? Is this normal?
 3 years ago '12        #420
Fresh.E 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$16,496 | Props total: 3646 3646
So I submitted the online qualification information to LF....now to wait and see.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
146 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Master P got the hook up!!
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
49 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Drake Has Surpassed Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna....
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
77 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy