Work from home?

most viewed right now
 239
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
417 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 188
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 143
NBA Paul George already love his new teammates
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Is BOSKOE100's MoM BX Thottie Worthy?????????
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '10        #341
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3030 3030
 HeruDat said:
So people that applied and were accepted to Leap Force, your response was almost immediate? I am a college grad and pretty computer savy. Think I'm qualified. But not worried about waiting.
I got a reply the next morning. I sent 2 resumes cuz I sent a dumbed down resume first. Plus I applied at lionbridge. Lionbridge actually called me the next day asking me when I could start but I told them I was going to try LF since I applied there first.
 4 years ago '08        #342
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 4551 4551
 HeruDat said:
So people that applied and were accepted to Leap Force, your response was almost immediate? I am a college grad and pretty computer savy. Think I'm qualified. But not worried about waiting.
I got the initial response after submitting my app but nothing else and it's been like 6 days.

Also a college grad and comp savy so I'm a little annoyed.

Anyone here work for Lionsbridge or are you guys all on Leapforce?
 4 years ago '07        #343
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,947 | Props total: 1122 1122
Any advice for part 3 of leapforce exam. I honestly felt like I aced that test, but apparently not.
 4 years ago '13        #344
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 90 90
I'm in at Leapforce Thank you boxden

can anyone tell me how long it takes on average to get a 40 hour workload?
 4 years ago '04        #345
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 689 689
^^^ for whatever reason, it's been slow today. I was literally only able to do 30 minutes worth of work today.
 4 years ago '13        #346
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 90 90
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Any advice for part 3 of leapforce exam. I honestly felt like I aced that test, but apparently not.
When I took it I tried to be very mindful of combing thru the links for dupes, and taking into account the YMYL standards. When I was a little unsure of a rating, I'd try to find something comparable on the general guidelines to help guide my decision.
 4 years ago '13        #347
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 90 90
I have a question: I did all the qualifications on a desktop pc. i know they seem strict about using one ip address. will i be able to do this if i get a laptop? (using the same internet connection)
 4 years ago '04        #348
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 89 89
 B Nel said:
I have a question: I did all the qualifications on a desktop pc. i know they seem strict about using one ip address. will i be able to do this if i get a laptop? (using the same internet connection)
You can have multiple Ips......you just can't work on the same network as someone else working for them.
 4 years ago '04        #349
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 89 89
 B Nel said:
I'm in at Leapforce Thank you boxden

can anyone tell me how long it takes on average to get a 40 hour workload?
Mostly it'll depend on the quality of your work.....that and luck lol.
 4 years ago '11        #350
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 516 516
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Ive been there almost two years now.

The money gets direct deposited into your bank account.

I was skeptical at first as well, but it's really been great. Since I've started I've banked anywhere between 1,500 to 2,500 a month.
Daaaaamn.

And yea I did skim and skip pages. I was put onto this just yesterday.


Last edited by Kyeezy; 01-07-2014 at 12:08 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #351
FreeBigga 199 heat pts199
space
avatar space
space
$16,538 | Props total: 6540 6540
how long did it take b4 they let you retake the 2nd test for leapforce if you failed it?
I got an email stating that i can retake the test but they didn't send me the link. its been about 24hrs now.
 4 years ago '06        #352
dagreat1_87 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 2700 2700
thank god for this thread. i applied on friday and got the email on sunday telling me i can start taking the tests. bout to start studying when i get home and hopefully i can start on the first test today.
 4 years ago '13        #353
Mighty Moerphin 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$341 | Props total: 57 57
Okay so I applied for this and I got the email with the log in steps to do the "Acquire if Available- Experimental" phase. This phase has a set of five parts with True or False questions telling you to select all that apply. I've completed this set of five questions (25) three times now, clicking the submit button each time. Am I doing something wrong? It says that they email you after each section is completed..
 4 years ago '07        #354
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,947 | Props total: 1122 1122
 Mighty Moerphin said:
Okay so I applied for this and I got the email with the log in steps to do the "Acquire if Available- Experimental" phase. This phase has a set of five parts with True or False questions telling you to select all that apply. I've completed this set of five questions (25) three times now, clicking the submit button each time. Am I doing something wrong? It says that they email you after each section is completed..
Keep going till it stops you, then part 1 will be over.
 4 years ago '08        #355
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 4551 4551
Been about a week so I'd say I'm getting nada out of Leapforce. Think that not being on social media prob did fu*k me.

So what's the next best site to work for?
 4 years ago '10        #356
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3030 3030
 SlickJ101 said:
Been about a week so I'd say I'm getting nada out of Leapforce. Think that not being on social media prob did fu*k me.

So what's the next best site to work for?
I social media NOTHING.. no twit.. no fb.. no mocospace.. no nuthin
 4 years ago '08        #357
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 4551 4551
 Ars3n said:
I social media NOTHING.. no twit.. no fb.. no mocospace.. no nuthin
Me either. Idk what fu*ked me if not that then. Have a bachelors and a decent resume. Not decent enough I guess
 4 years ago '11        #358
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,403 | Props total: 408 408
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Ive been there almost two years now.

The money gets direct deposited into your bank account.

I was skeptical at first as well, but it's really been great. Since I've started I've banked anywhere between 1,500 to 2,500 a month.
Ok you convinced me. I'm about to apply. Thanks.
 4 years ago '04        #359
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 89 89
 xo xo xo said:
Ok you convinced me. I'm about to apply. Thanks.
No problem.
 4 years ago '07        #360
Mack_Mal 
space
avatar space
space
$278 | Props total: 31 31
So i put my app in at at LF and i got the "app received" email and "additional documents needed " email in a matter of minutes. Now its giving a task that i need to complete to qualify to become a contractor. I thought i would be sent some kind of material to look over before this. Did i do something wrong? or do i complete this before the material is sent?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Aurora Jolie could get it
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
220 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
179 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
126 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her Ho..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy