Image(s) inside Who You Smashin???
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gimmie some bb oil....15min of Backshots n im good
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #321
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 59 59
 B Nel said:
could I ask you guys for some advice starting out on leapforce? I have til Jan 6 to finish this qualification.
Sure. Anything but answers to test questions.

We aren't allowed to discuss live tasks and such. It violates the NDA we sign.
 3 years ago '07        #322
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,788 | Props total: 194 194
Generally how long do each of the exams take? Is there any "practice" material to use besides having the guidelines open??
 3 years ago '04        #323
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Generally how long do each of the exams take? Is there any "practice" material to use besides having the guidelines open??
It's been awhile since I took it but I think they give you a full week to pass everything.

They use to give a link in one of the emails for the practice sims that we have but I believe they stopped doing that for some reason.

But if u follow the guidelines, that should be all you need to pass.
 3 years ago '07        #324
space
space
Is there generally always work? More so at certain hours of the day? Can you work during the weekends?
 3 years ago '11        #325
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 83 83
i applied to lionbridge back in july last year while unemployed/schooling... i wanna give it another shot now that im holding down 2 jobs... hopefully i can drop the retail one.

Yall got any inside info on whens a good time to apply? and maybe what i should include in my resume?

also is degree required? im thinking thats why i didnt hear back from them the first time.

Last edited by bd2eazy; 01-02-2014 at 12:33 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #326
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 1649 1649
Applied to leapforce 3 days ago and got the initial response but nothing after.

Have a Bachelors so I thought I'd be good but I think not using social media fu*ked me
 3 years ago '07        #327
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Applied to leapforce 3 days ago and got the initial response but nothing after.

Have a Bachelors so I thought I'd be good but I think not using social media fu*ked me
Takes a few days, with holiday might be little more.
 3 years ago '04        #328
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Is there generally always work? More so at certain hours of the day? Can you work during the weekends?
Generally yes.

I have a day job during the week so the majority of my hours are weekend.

A couple notes to this:
1) When you first start, you will have a "newbie cap" most likely. This cap can range anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours I believe. There's no set time on when this cap goes away. It's largely based on the quality of your work. But after that period, you should be able to work 40 hours a week.

2) There are formal and informal reviews each month. If your quality is poor, you could get capped or removed from the project

If your not capped the ability to get the full 40 is there. There are times (like this week) around holidays where there are lack of tasks. As a result, although we have several people that work this as their main job, I wouldn't recommended it.

But yes in general 40 is very possible. When I first started weekends were kinda hit or miss. If you didn't work those mornings, tasks would dry up in the afternoons. But now it's been pretty good. My typical schedule has me working 10 hours Sunday and 5 hours M-Sat. So weekend work has been great.
 3 years ago '07        #329
space
space
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Generally yes.

I have a day job during the week so the majority of my hours are weekend.

A couple notes to this:
1) When you first start, you will have a "newbie cap" most likely. This cap can range anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours I believe. There's no set time on when this cap goes away. It's largely based on the quality of your work. But after that period, you should be able to work 40 hours a week.

2) There are formal and informal reviews each month. If your quality is poor, you could get capped or removed from the project

If your not capped the ability to get the full 40 is there. There are times (like this week) around holidays where there are lack of tasks. As a result, although we have several people that work this as their main job, I wouldn't recommended it.

But yes in general 40 is very possible. When I first started weekends were kinda hit or miss. If you didn't work those mornings, tasks would dry up in the afternoons. But now it's been pretty good. My typical schedule has me working 10 hours Sunday and 5 hours M-Sat. So weekend work has been great.
Appreciate all the feedback. Does anybody know if there is a set amount of tasks you have to do for the second part of the test? Was doing it now and told me there were no more tasks after maybe only doing about 5 or so.

Edit: got a email right after that saying I passed ha. How long is part 3?
 3 years ago '04        #330
GrindinHaze420 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 12 12
If anybody familiar with dropshipping you might want to give this company a look. It's called D$ Domination and they basically streamline all the ways to earn money through ebay dropshipping. PM me if you interested after looking at the link.
 3 years ago '13        #331
R0ZAY 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 849 849
someone post pay stubs and blurr your name out or something so i can see its really real for sure

i dont believe in anything about making money online, never have
 3 years ago '04        #332
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 R0ZAY said:
someone post pay stubs and blurr your name out or something so i can see its really real for sure

i dont believe in anything about making money online, never have
You read this entire thread and still don't believe? lol

Money gets direct deposited into my account every 20th to 24th.

Anyways unlike most scams........this thing is completely free. So there's no loss if it doesn't work......except time I guess.

I make about 2000-2500 a month extra cause of this. It's great. Really saved me when I was in a bind financially
 01-02-2014, 09:10 PM         #333
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAnswer1313 said:

Anyways unlike most scams........this thing is completely free. So there's no loss if it doesn't work......except time I guess.

I make about 2000-2500 a month extra cause of this. It's great. Really saved me when I was in a bind financially
i failed the test

i made 20k profit last year but if i had passed the test woulda made 35kprofit if they paying 2k-2500 a month
 3 years ago '07        #334
space
space
 TheAnswer1313 said:

Just finished part 3, any estimate as to how long it takes to hear back for this portion? I've read it isn't instant like the others.
 3 years ago '13        #335
Nel 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,442 | Props total: 89 89
doing pt 1 of the exam now, how many sets of Q's do they give you?
 3 years ago '08        #336
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 1649 1649
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Takes a few days, with holiday might be little more.
Hope so
 3 years ago '04        #337
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
I'm not sure about the test questions as far as amount goes.

My test was completely different then it is now.

I had two parts only but now I believe there's three.
 3 years ago '11        #338
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 266 266
who has actually received money from doing this tho? and how do you get paid? i'm funny about giving out personal info like DL, bank info, or SS.
 3 years ago '04        #339
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
who has actually received money from doing this tho? and how do you get paid? i'm funny about giving out personal info like DL, bank info, or SS.
Ive been there almost two years now.

The money gets direct deposited into your bank account.

I was skeptical at first as well, but it's really been great. Since I've started I've banked anywhere between 1,500 to 2,500 a month.
 3 years ago '07        #340
space
space
Didn't pass part 3, which is the part I felt most confident on..gonna retake and hopefully get it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Full Spec Leak of Galaxy S8+ with clear pictures
50 comments
2 days ago