Work from home?

most viewed right now
 200
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '10        #241
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,911 | Props total: 2957 2957
Tried that Leapforce and Lionbridge about 45 minutes ago. No tests yet.

Could use an extra gig in my life

edit: Got a email to take a test this morning. Good looking BX!


Last edited by Pop-N-Fresh; 10-31-2013 at 09:00 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #242
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 10 10
 Ars3n said:
Tried that Leapforce and Lionbridge about 45 minutes ago. No tests yet.

Could use an extra gig in my life

edit: Got a email to take a test this morning. Good looking BX!
I get my study guide on the 6th and then test expires the 13th

Good luck bro
 10-31-2013, 12:03 PM         #243
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Questions:

-Whats the name of your position? Is it 'Content Moderator'

-What kinds of things "do you think" they are looking for as for as my resume goes?

-Those that were accepted did you apply at all three companies?

-Is there anyone here, who has been accepted to work at one of these companies, who has NO degree or computer talents that they could list on the resume?


**As you can see I'm really trying to narrow down WHAT to put down on my resume for quick reponse. I went to college for computer science years ago but didnt finish. I will "fake it till i make it" if that is whats necessary lol to land this gig**

Thanks in advance
 4 years ago '08        #244
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 10 10
 hustlehard513 said:
Questions:

-Whats the name of your position? Is it 'Content Moderator'

-What kinds of things "do you think" they are looking for as for as my resume goes?

-Those that were accepted did you apply at all three companies?

-Is there anyone here, who has been accepted to work at one of these companies, who has NO degree or computer talents that they could list on the resume?


**As you can see I'm really trying to narrow down WHAT to put down on my resume for quick reponse. I went to college for computer science years ago but didnt finish. I will "fake it till i make it" if that is whats necessary lol to land this gig**

Thanks in advance
I only applied to Lionbridge as an Internet a.ssessor. I've got my degree but they didn't mention anything about my resume. I just told them I was very computer savvy, dependable, focused and always on the computer anyway

They don't verify whats on ur resume from what I can tell
 4 years ago '10        #245
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,911 | Props total: 2957 2957
 FSU_CANE561 said:
I get my study guide on the 6th and then test expires the 13th

Good luck bro
 11-01-2013, 11:56 AM         #246
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FSU_CANE561 said:
I only applied to Lionbridge as an Internet a.ssessor. I've got my degree but they didn't mention anything about my resume. I just told them I was very computer savvy, dependable, focused and always on the computer anyway

They don't verify whats on ur resume from what I can tell
Thank you sir!
 4 years ago '04        #247
KnightOfTears 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 230 230
Glad I found this thread. Many thanks to everyone who confirms the validity of Leapforce and Lionbridge. I applied at Leapforce last night and instantly was approved to test.

"Thank you for your interest in this project! Congratulations, you are ready to proceed with the next step.


You are invited to participate in the Search Engine Evaluator qualification exam. The qualification exam is a three part exam:

- The first part is a theoretical test based upon the General Guidelines.
- The second and third parts of the exam are practical components that simulate search engine evaluation tasks.

The qualification exam is used to a.ssess your ability to provide professional level search evaluation services."
 4 years ago '12        #248
videoshirt 
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 162 162
u can do medical transcription from home.. that's what i do i make $14/hr

just type it in google and call around, its everywhere, just say ur interested in doing it and say you're good with computers and make up some excuse for why u want to transcribe

you'll have something fairly soon

better yet just tell your wife to do it.. she should have a job doing it within two weeks tops
ibeatpeoplekids gave props
 
 4 years ago '05        #249
Gateway972 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$2,673 | Props total: 178 178
started 2 days ago pretty easy work so far
 4 years ago '08        #250
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 10 10
i just got my study guide yesterday.

tryna get my brother and a couple homies on but not til i start
 4 years ago '10        #251
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,911 | Props total: 2957 2957
Just got the email that I passed my exams for Leapforce! That 1st part was pretty intense. The 2nd part ok.. the 3rd one, I got a little nervous but still came out ok.

Big ups to this thread. I really needed this!!!!

 4 years ago '04        #252
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 684 684
Who pays more? Leapforce or Lionsbridge?
 4 years ago '05        #253
Gateway972 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$2,673 | Props total: 178 178
Kind of do this when I have time Since the beginning of the month i have done like 6 hours it really is just something i do when i get off work and remember about it i want to keep it going for when i move into the Boston area to do when im on the bus going to work
 4 years ago '05        #254
pnoi89 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$10,599 | Props total: 3393 3393
Finally got approved for a test with Lionbridge as an Internet a.ssessor!

Leapforce never contacted me back for an exam for whatever reason, so I guess I'll see how Lionbridge goes. Perfect timing too cause the week I can use to study for the exam, I'll be on leave at work for Thanksgiving break!
 4 years ago '13        #255
R0ZAY 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 964 964
for the people who signed up recently, have you guys got paid already? if so, how much? and is it worth it?
 4 years ago '06        #256
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,656 | Props total: 1814 1814
i applied for lionbridge just now. I will report back if they take this any further
 4 years ago '05        #257
pnoi89 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$10,599 | Props total: 3393 3393
 Michael Wilson said:
i applied for lionbridge just now. I will report back if they take this any further
FYI, I applied the first week of November and got feedback around 3 weeks later. My test is currently being prepared.
 4 years ago '06        #258
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,656 | Props total: 1814 1814
 pnoi89 said:
FYI, I applied the first week of November and got feedback around 3 weeks later. My test is currently being prepared.
Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up.
 4 years ago '06        #259
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,656 | Props total: 1814 1814
I just got an email from that lionbrige saying I'm a suitable candidate. Starting pay is 13.50. It also says I should study for at least 10 hours before I take the exam. Exactly how hard is this exam. Anybody got any advice.
 4 years ago '06        #260
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,656 | Props total: 1814 1814
ok. My exam material will be sent on december 4, and the exam expire december 11. I will keep this thread posted with my progress once all this is said and done
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
149 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
44 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy