Work from home?

most viewed right now
 81
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
19 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Report: Carmelo Willing To Waive $8M Trade Kicker for Rockets
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #221
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 8 8
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Still with leapforce. Got renewed for another 6 months. Been great so far.


Passed the test my second try!

Signed the contract and tax form last night, can wait to get started!!!
 4 years ago '09        #222
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,983 | Props total: 414 414
Applied at LionBridge from Germany...
Got the Confirm. & Agreement, but still waiting for the rest
 10-15-2013, 08:50 AM         #223
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yeahs ame had to fill out the checklist for the documents i read


aye for the people u did this do you encounter all that pr0nagraphy they talk about that you might come across and do you have to complete it

muthafu*kas were talking about you might come across child poronography, animal k!llings, incest etc

smh n*ggas aint bout that life
 4 years ago '04        #224
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 80 80
 ts21 said:
^^ yeahs ame had to fill out the checklist for the documents i read


aye for the people u did this do you encounter all that pr0nagraphy they talk about that you might come across and do you have to complete it

muthafu*kas were talking about you might come across child poronography, animal k!llings, incest etc

smh n*ggas aint bout that life
I'm sure it's the same with others but Leapforce you can opt out of the pr0n stuff.

That being said even when u opt out, you might occasionally come across some. Usually they will tell you in the tasks tho and give you warning so you can always release the task and pick something else up if you don't want to do those things.
 4 years ago '04        #225
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 687 687
this is interesting....
 10-15-2013, 12:07 PM         #226
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
subbed!!
 4 years ago '09        #227
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,109 | Props total: 424 424
Tell me more...
 4 years ago '11        #228
whouthinkitis 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$8,784 | Props total: 1365 1365
I'm kind of interested in doing work from home being that I have a physical impairment but, at the same time I'm very skeptical b/c it's so many scam sites as well. I know some of them you can get paid through paypal but I wonder if you can request a check?

For the guys that do work from home what is the income/pay like?
 4 years ago '04        #229
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 687 687
what determines how much you earn per hour?
 4 years ago '04        #230
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 80 80
It's 13.50 for Leapforce per hour
You can get promoted to 17.50 per hour.

It doesn't go through Paypal......least this doesn't. It's direct deposited into my bank account around the 20th of each month
 10-15-2013, 11:23 PM         #231
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I'm sure it's the same with others but Leapforce you can opt out of the pr0n stuff.

That being said even when u opt out, you might occasionally come across some. Usually they will tell you in the tasks tho and give you warning so you can always release the task and pick something else up if you don't want to do those things.
alright thanks for the response

i just had to agree to the terms with lionbride and now im waiting for the next step

so you can paid monthly? how many hours do you usually work a week... i wish it was at least bi weekly

and have you coe across that pr0n sh*t and did you do the task...like do you have to scroll through the sites and sh*t

lionbridge is $14/a hour

you still getting consistent hours?
 10-16-2013, 01:01 PM         #232
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '08        #233
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 11 11
just signed up for Lionbridge...ready to get this extra cash
 4 years ago '12        #234
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,395 | Props total: 4627 4627
I applied for Leapforce, just got a email from them, nothing confirming being accepted. Probably won't but worth the try
 10-16-2013, 05:50 PM         #235
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SanFranLost said:
I applied for Leapforce, just got a email from them, nothing confirming being accepted. Probably won't but worth the try
Probably won't? Why do you say that.. what's wrong with your resume??
 4 years ago '04        #236
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 80 80
 ts21 said:
alright thanks for the response

i just had to agree to the terms with lionbride and now im waiting for the next step

so you can paid monthly? how many hours do you usually work a week... i wish it was at least bi weekly

and have you coe across that pr0n sh*t and did you do the task...like do you have to scroll through the sites and sh*t

lionbridge is $14/a hour

you still getting consistent hours?
Leapforce before October was unlimited hours.......basically as long as there were tasks, you could work.

Starting October they limited it to 40 hours per week so I'm doing that right now.
 4 years ago '12        #237
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,395 | Props total: 4627 4627
 hustlehard513 said:
Probably won't? Why do you say that.. what's wrong with your resume??
I don't have a degree or anything. I think that is what they look for if I'm not mistaken by previous comments made. Put I had some college completed.
 4 years ago '07        #238
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
I got the perfect opportunity for those that want to make unlimited residual monthly income. no background checks, no degree & no isms.. If I can do this and make some good money, I know ya'll can do it. checkout this site then get back at me if interested. opportunity2c.com
 10-16-2013, 08:57 PM         #239
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Leapforce before October was unlimited hours.......basically as long as there were tasks, you could work.

Starting October they limited it to 40 hours per week so I'm doing that right now.
damn thats really good..
 4 years ago '11        #240
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 6 6
This may help somebody . Info about cash crate
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ESPN tells pro gamer to change Street Fighter character’s costume to ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
124 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
225 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NFL OJ Simpson caught masturbating in his cell, might be denied parole
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside MERCEDES Targets Wealthy With Luxury Pickup
9 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy