Work from home?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #201
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 80 80
 airmcnair06 said:
you got capped for "not doing so well"?

just applied myself and got the 3 emails. test is scheduled for monday. gonna take a few days to look over the materials and take it later in the week
Well they don't actually tell you what you did wrong or even that your capped but when others are getting tasks and your not, you quickly realize your capped lol
 4 years ago '05        #202
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 745 745
 TheAnswer1313 said:
Well they don't actually tell you what you did wrong or even that your capped but when others are getting tasks and your not, you quickly realize your capped lol
Check your private messages.
 4 years ago '10        #203
Account001 
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 136 136
Read the whole thread, but which company is better

Leapforce, Lionbridge, Appen Butler Hill all pay over $15.00 a hour for Google raters

Leapforce: flexible hours, option to make 17.50 if good worker, apps to help, no pay for tuts (which are long), need a degree.

ABH: mandotory 4 hours a day, 20 hour work week but paid tuts

anybody tried lionbridge? it seems like all pay once a month and all have bad Glassdoor reviews except for ABH
 4 years ago '04        #204
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
Leapforce pays 13.50.

But has the most available hours from what I've heard.
 4 years ago '04        #205
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
ABH pays $13.50 also, and doesn't rate Google, you rate for Bing. And I've never had an issue with running out of tasks, I think the set hours makes it so you won't have that problem with ABH. We've been allowed overtime for the past 3 weeks also now, up to 5 hours a day, 25 per week.
 4 years ago '05        #206
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
nvm figured it out

Last edited by airmcnair06; 02-17-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 02-20-2013, 02:31 PM         #207
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG DIGGIDY said:
And i do they pay every two weeks they hire for diff jobs my aunt been working for them for 4 yrs and been working with them for 3mnths
not hiring for my state right now
 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM         #208
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - JaEdEe24 - said:
Check my sig bruh.
how much u make a month?
 02-22-2013, 06:58 PM         #209
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkinnyBlunts said:
is mturk still taking new people to sign up?
Your registration request has been received

Thank you for creating an Amazon Mechanical Turk account. Your registration is being reviewed by our customer care team.
Reviews typically take 48 hours. We will send you an email when we have completed the review of your account. Check your inbox for a message from Mechanical Turk.

Meanwhile you can browse available work on Mechanical Turk.
 4 years ago '08        #210
j8dakiss 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 84 84
 j8dakiss said:
Well just signed up....I got to Oct. 8th to finish the test, I'll let ya'll know how it go

Update: I failed that Leapforce test but then they kept blowing up my email inbox for like 2 months asking me to test again.....I just gave up on it
 4 years ago '06        #211
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
I work a 9-5 right now.... could I work for Leapforce and only work on the weekends?
 4 years ago '04        #212
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
 Antonio00 said:
I work a 9-5 right now.... could I work for Leapforce and only work on the weekends?
You could.

There's only two issues with that.

1) There's a 200 minimum task limit per 30 days. It's not per month but a rolling 30 day period. If you do not complete 200 tasks, you become inactive. I suppose depending on the task you could only work weekends and reach this limit. The thing with this is a 2 min task counts just as much as an 8 min task. Most of our tasks are 8 mins.

2) It's not certain you'll find work on the weekends. Saturdays are usually better then Sundays. I end up getting up early those days since the mornings you'll usually see tasks then they run out once you hit the afternoon hours (most of the time).
 03-06-2013, 01:39 PM         #213
deem650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
applied in November still haven't received any email from them -_____- this happen to anyone else?
 4 years ago '05        #214
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 8 8
Passed part 1, got an email for part 2 that says download general guidelines here:

There's no link, is it the same as the guidelines for part 1???
 4 years ago '04        #215
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
I just left ABH. Missed one of my metrics for a week, and then spent the next 5 weeks taking "requalification" tests to get put back into production. Missed an entire pay period, and when they said they scheduled me for a 6th requalification set (which are the same things I passed easily to get the job in the first place), I emailed them back and told them just leave me out of production, wasn't wasting 2 pay periods doing that.
 4 years ago '04        #216
TheAnswer1313  OP
space
space
space
Still with leapforce. Got renewed for another 6 months. Been great so far.
 4 years ago '08        #217
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
Message me about work from home for free. NO MLM
Just click link for easy work form home job. with no money invested. this is not a scam or pyrmid scheme NO mlm follow link and just sign up
 04-05-2013, 06:42 PM         #218
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have just the thing.

its 100% free, no scammy bolagna and its a trusted site, quick returns. very simple interface ill even help you get started just sign up above or use my referral link below. ive already made 200$ in as little as two weeks and ive seen 100$ of that already. you can get paid through paypal or even direct deposit. or theyll send you a check. just reach 20$ the minimum payout which can be done in minutes to hours depending on how dedicated you are. its super easy and i cant stress that enough. shoot me a pm if any of you are interested or even click the link above to find out more

Last edited by NeoDaMatrix; 04-05-2013 at 06:44 PM..
 04-05-2013, 06:46 PM         #219
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its free party money or even bill money! it will certainly cover those expenses with ease. holla at me. its really one of the best ways to earn residual income from home
 4 years ago '04        #220
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 215 215
a lot of good info here, good sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What is this "pull out" you speak of?
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beachfront property last month for 50% less then the ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This Is How The Elite Controls What We See In Movies (Anonymous)
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 19 - Baltimore Cop Unknowingly Records Himself Planting Drugs Durin..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
243 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie admits that the Cavs are back to being a lottery team once Bron leaves
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy