Guess whos back?

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
damn...can't believe i actually got cyber-punished over Power Puff Girls...but you're right. shouldn't judge, just let "men" what "men" choose to do these days...
 5 years ago '10        #122
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
Dont have time to go outside cause Im work
and yet somehow, you have the time to post on forums on how gay n*ggas are right? Trouble at home with the misses/hubby? Sensitive a.ss n*gga

, just like I dont have time to watch cartoons,
But you're posting on a forum, on a topic... about cartoons... then about how gay n*ggas are? Flip Floppin a.ss... Mitt Romney a.ss n*gga...

for one any grown man still watching cartoons made for kids without any kids around is a fu*king bum 9 times out of 10,
Even though those same cartoons... are making more money than your favorite rapper and makes more money than you? You know majority of the sh*t you see today is inspired by some cartoon of some sort but somehow, in your feeble mind... they're bums... and since you're getting your a.ss handed to you by said bums... what does that make you?

secondly anyone who watches power puff girls as a grown a.ss man like thats the business is a fu*king soft a.ss bum..........
And you're still getting your a.ss handed to you by, "soft a.ss bums" even though the artist is considered one of the greatest to date. Chances are, you got your lunch money taken from and bi*ch that you dating, left you for a metros3xual, so the pain was so great because you couldn't beat his a.ss, you take your anger out on n*ggas who watch cartoons, instead of the n*gga who fu*ked your bi*ch? Am I right you soft a.ss, wet-wipe fabric a.ss, sweeter than a diabetic trans-s3xual a.ss n*gga?

grow up and get a job.......
I do, 3 jobs, GameStop, Target as a Pharmacy Tech and handing bi*ch made n*ggas a.sses like yourself

trying to make it seem cool to watch cartoons.......n*gga thats some bullsh*t......
It is cool... just like you think it's cool to "clown" dudes who watching cartoons like you was gonna win that f!ght

real n*ggas are telling you this......
Nah, they're telling you, invest in getting a Y-Chromosome, put on your man-mask and act like a man, or at least pretend to be one

but you Drake YOLO f*ggots are too fu*king pus*y to admit it.......Peter Pan a.ss n*ggas..........
Drake ain't got sh*t to do with this topic so... if you can just hop off Drake's nuts and remember the topic at hand, please? Thank you
 5 years ago '10        #123
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 Dos-effect said:
Face it you n*ggas are bi*ch made.....it's easier to pont fingers then accept truth isn't it?.......
Judging from your posts in this thread I can see that you know about this all to well. *than not then btw
 5 years ago '12        #124
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 all3rd said:
I was hoping for
Damn. This show and Space Ghost were hilarious at night!!!
 5 years ago '10        #125
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 RaptorsLost said:
hopefully they dont bring back this f*ggot but i liked the show as a kid

[pic - click to view]

Wow, I never knew of much of flaming f*ggot he was as a kid..
 5 years ago '10        #126
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Nest said:
Damn. This show and Space Ghost were hilarious at night!!!
Those along with Brak show,and Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law,where the GOAT adult swim shows.Always had me in tears!
 5 years ago '12        #127
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 2113 said:
Those along with Brak show,and Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law,where the GOAT adult swim shows.Always had me in tears!
Brak has always been a favorite character of mine.

[video - click to view]

09-08-2012, 05:02 PM         #128
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
and yet somehow, you have the time to post on forums on how gay n*ggas are right? Trouble at home with the misses/hubby? Sensitive a.ss n*gga

But you're posting on a forum, on a topic... about cartoons... then about how gay n*ggas are? Flip Floppin a.ss... Mitt Romney a.ss n*gga...

Even though those same cartoons... are making more money than your favorite rapper and makes more money than you? You know majority of the sh*t you see today is inspired by some cartoon of some sort but somehow, in your feeble mind... they're bums... and since you're getting your a.ss handed to you by said bums... what does that make you?

And you're still getting your a.ss handed to you by, "soft a.ss bums" even though the artist is considered one of the greatest to date. Chances are, you got your lunch money taken from and bi*ch that you dating, left you for a metros3xual, so the pain was so great because you couldn't beat his a.ss, you take your anger out on n*ggas who watch cartoons, instead of the n*gga who fu*ked your bi*ch? Am I right you soft a.ss, wet-wipe fabric a.ss, sweeter than a diabetic trans-s3xual a.ss n*gga?

I do, 3 jobs, GameStop, Target as a Pharmacy Tech and handing bi*ch made n*ggas a.sses like yourself

It is cool... just like you think it's cool to "clown" dudes who watching cartoons like you was gonna win that f!ght

Nah, they're telling you, invest in getting a Y-Chromosome, put on your man-mask and act like a man, or at least pretend to be one

Drake ain't got sh*t to do with this topic so... if you can just hop off Drake's nuts and remember the topic at hand, please? Thank you

So all that to say that you are a grown a.ss man who prefers to watch pre tween cartoons in your down time.........you know what that tells me...........YOUR A fu*kING VIRGIN........................the point still stands n*gga...............you n*ggas got offended cause i was talking about the bi*chness that is this whole thread............gtfoh.........writing essays to try to convince yourself your not a fu*king loser...........and I get the nostalgia aspect of it................its not the worse thing in the world.......but if your bold enough claim it........then accept the criticism of the bi*chassness it represents

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-08-2012 at 05:08 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #129
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So all that to say that you are a grown a.ss man who prefers to watch pre tween cartoons in your down time.........you know what that tells me...........YOUR A fu*kING VIRGIN........................the point still stands n*gga...............you n*ggas got offended cause i was talking about the bi*chness that is this whole thread............gtfoh.........writing essays to try to convince yourself your not a fu*king loser...........and I get the nostalgia aspect of it................its not the worse thing in the world.......but if your bold enough claim it........then accept the criticism of the bi*chassness it represents
Only insecure n*ggas like yourself would even care what others do with their time in a day...your whole point just got disproven.
A the point in the bold,so you think despite what success somebody attains in life,they got they ish togather....they are still considered a "loser" because they choose to watch a show aimed at preteens..... n*gga you sound like your mindset is still stuck in high school,quit acting out to get attention,ole my momma didn't love me enough cause she was too busy swallowing my gym teachers kids,now I go against the grain cause I secretly like cartoons but fear it will make me a "loser" as n*gga...
 5 years ago '10        #130
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
And I suppose you're accepting criticisms when people point out all of your flaws in your logic? I would break this tsunami of fail but it speaks for itself. Especially the virgin comment, considering everyone took turns getting in that a.ss with no lube, no ones a virgin. You still didn't explain how you caring about other people's downtime is better than watching cartoons, don't worry, I'll wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago