Guess whos back?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
mojo jojo
 5 years ago '09        #102
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1656 1656
I put my daughters up on all the old cartoons and children movies from back in the day.

My 5yr old has 104 episodes of the cartoon and the backpack for school. She thinks it's cool that her friends don't know , but want to know , who the PowerPuff Girls are too.

She prolly gonna go
[pic - click to view]

So fu*k all the haters cause I got a valid reason to watch it

Last edited by xslick504; 09-07-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #103
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
I try to catch PPG every night

Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

This episode has to be the scariest thing I've seen in my life.

"Return the slab"
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
this was my sh*t in middle school.
i dont have time for tv much, not even sure I have this channel... but damn i do miss the old cartoon network...

not this Ben Ten sh*t... but i'm feeliing that Phineas and Herb though..
Ben 10 is the sh*t n*gga

Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy, Billy & Mandy, & Fairly Oddparents are the GOAT shows though
 5 years ago '10        #104
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 Dos-effect said:
The point he made was valid.......you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas are seriously a cancer........Im all for individuality.....but yall sense of what is and what is not these days is just fu*king retarded.
n*gga what the hell are you even saying? You can be "all for individuality" but then turn around and try to dictate what somebody watches,just because you wouldn't do it.Every post of yours I see always coming off mad insecure man,you might need proffesional help or something bruh....cause all I see in this post is "Im so insecure that I fear watching a cartoon show will be viewed in a negative light by society,women,etc" Grow some balls n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Nice, this show is coming back, just waiting for my Samurai Jack and original Dextor's Labratory and I'm good
 5 years ago '07        #106
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol a certain age of loser like the powder puff girls...it's a fickle age group that i can't really pinpoint
 5 years ago '10        #107
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
The point he made was valid.......you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas are seriously a cancer........Im all for individuality.....but yall sense of what is and what is not these days is just fu*king retarded.

Didn't know c*ck-jockeying was classified as "individuality." you sound uptight about cartoons man, next time you're this mad, go outside and feed the ducks or something, do some soul searching... Eventually the sand in your v*gina will disappear
 5 years ago '12        #108
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Jinusean said:
Didn't know c*ck-jockeying was classified as "individuality." you sound uptight about cartoons man, next time you're this mad, go outside and feed the ducks or something, do some soul searching... Eventually the sand in your v*gina will disappear

[pic - click to view]

09-07-2012, 03:20 PM         #109
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait? Y'all n*ggaz was watching powerpuff girls back in the days? I thought this show was for lil girls?
 5 years ago '11        #110
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[video - click to view]

Can't believe they these on CN back in the day.
 09-07-2012, 03:39 PM         #111
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
Dont have time to go outside cause Im work , just like I dont have time to watch cartoons, for one any grown man still watching cartoons made for kids without any kids around is a fu*king bum 9 times out of 10, secondly anyone who watches power puff girls as a grown a.ss man like thats the business is a fu*king soft a.ss bum..........grow up and get a job.......trying to make it seem cool to watch cartoons.......n*gga thats some bullsh*t......real n*ggas are telling you this......but you Drake YOLO f*ggots are too fu*king pus*y to admit it.......Peter Pan a.ss n*ggas..........
Machine slapped this ish

5 years ago '04        #112
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
you know how I know you're gay?
 5 years ago '10        #113
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 Dos-effect said:
Dont have time to go outside cause Im work , just like I dont have time to watch cartoons, for one any grown man still watching cartoons made for kids without any kids around is a fu*king bum 9 times out of 10, secondly anyone who watches power puff girls as a grown a.ss man like thats the business is a fu*king soft a.ss bum..........grow up and get a job.......trying to make it seem cool to watch cartoons.......n*gga thats some bullsh*t......real n*ggas are telling you this......but you Drake YOLO f*ggots are too fu*king pus*y to admit it.......Peter Pan a.ss n*ggas..........
You hella insecure man,it just shows so much in your post....kinda sad....
 09-07-2012, 06:07 PM         #114
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2113 said:
You hella insecure man,it just shows so much in your post....kinda sad....
Face it you n*ggas are bi*ch made.....it's easier to pont fingers then accept truth isn't it?.......
 5 years ago '11        #115
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Livin Life said:
I try to catch PPG every night

This episode has to be the scariest thing I've seen in my life.

"Return the slab"

Ben 10 is the sh*t n*gga

Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy, Billy & Mandy, & Fairly Oddparents are the GOAT shows though
Real sh*t, swear on everything that made me stop watching Courage The Cowardly Dog for a few years (I was in like the 1st-2nd grade when I first saw that episode)

Most def. Those shows along with a lot of other shows are >>>
 5 years ago '12        #116
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1648 1648
Yo I was watching Boomerang a couple years ago just watching old cartoons at night. Powerpuff Girls came on and I didn't change the channel for some reason. I don't even get scared or anything during horror movies but that scene with Him manipulating they nightmares and sh*t made me change the channel yo. sh*t creeped me out.
 5 years ago '10        #117
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,945 | Props total: 8618 8618
 Dos-effect said:
Yes but its like one of the gayest shows ever, if you a girl maybe, if you were a young girl maybe even more.......but your a grown a.ss man.........c'mon son.......where they do that at?
I watch it with my neice and nephew. The only feminine thing about it is the title.
 5 years ago '11        #118
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 607 607
 2113 said:
Why do you care what somebody else does with the time in their day? Are you really taking time out of your day to worry about what another man spends the time in his day watching? What up with that?

More on topic,they might as well go ahead and reboot the whole old line-up of cartoonnetwork shows,and keep regular show,gumball,adventure time....I miss my old CN circa 90's-Early 00's
 5 years ago '07        #119
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '04        #120
Capimp 
space
space
$5,101 | Props total: 3885 3885
Im sorry but Cartoon Network was trash to me, even in the 90's. Growing up in the 80's i just couldn't watch many cartoons in the 90's cuz they weren't nearly as good. Animaniacs and Tiny Toon Adventures are like the only ones i can think of i liked. Of course i liked the Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead but i cant put those in the same category.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy